PDA

View Full Version : Last Couple of Questions...

PassiveTheory
04-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah, as I've been packing for the fest, I've come across some last-minute questions:

- Are the camping people really anal about the size of your tent? Like... What if it were... Say... 9 x 8 instead of 7 x 7? ^^;;;

- I'm assuming we're not allowed to bring a hammer or a steel mallet, but are plastic mallets allowed? Or what would you suggest in terms of nailing the stakes in?

- Hi-Fi earplugs, are they worth it? Or would it be more feasible to just wear regular earplugs? Are the ones at the general store worth it?

I'll probably toss up some more questions... oi vey...

CiderMouseRules
04-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Yeah, as I've been packing for the fest, I've come across some last-minute questions:

- Are the camping people really anal about the size of your tent? Like... What if it were... Say... 9 x 8 instead of 7 x 7? ^^;;;

I'm not positive, but I think it would depend on if your neighbors complained. The thing is, the ground is divided up into even squares. It is obvious if you cross into someone else's square, and rude to boot.

- Hi-Fi earplugs, are they worth it? Or would it be more feasible to just wear regular earplugs? Are the ones at the general store worth it?

I had generic ear plugs last year and they worked great.

psychic friend
04-25-2007, 05:27 PM
and everyone is asking that same question too, i hope everyone doesnt show up with tents bigger than is mentioned or there would not be enough room.

PassiveTheory
04-26-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm going to pray that I get good neighbors...