PDA

View Full Version : question

MonkeyK
04-25-2007, 10:17 AM
hi everyone, I`m samuel from spain, sorry about my inglish, I have some questions about coachella:

I'm 19 years old, is this a problem to go to the festival? and to go to the party after the concerts?

the food its expensive ?

there is merchandising inside the festival? is expensive?

sorry if this questions was in the forum but its so dificult for myself read it xD, byee and thank you very much!

Shyeviolett
04-25-2007, 10:19 AM
hi everyone, I`m samuel from spain, sorry about my inglish, I have some questions about coachella:

I'm 19 years old, is this a problem to go to the festival? and to go to the party after the concerts? Not a problem as long as your not planning to camp ONSITE.

the food its expensive ? a little bit, typical festival over-pricing applies

there is merchandising inside the festival? is expensive? Yes and Yes

sorry if this questions was in the forum but its so dificult for myself read it xD, byee and thank you very much!

Have fun!

Shyeviolett
04-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Oops, I didnt mean to make that a quote....

MonkeyK
04-25-2007, 10:30 AM
why is it a problem?.....because i am going to camp onsite...is it a problem because of the concerts or the partys after the cncerts? thanks again

Shyeviolett
04-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Never mind, I am an idiot and read your post wrong. You are just fine. Cheers!

Courtney
04-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Heh. Hi monkey.

SumrSplndr
04-25-2007, 11:01 AM
I think there are a lot of people under 21 going. I don't know about prices at the event...sorry. I would imagine things would be cheaper elsewhere, but if you don't want to drive, pay the extra $$$. If you have transportation, you might want to buy whatever you need somewhere else.

Then again, it is nice to support the fest venders.

You'll have a great time. The weather has been perfect for a few days now.

C DUB YA
04-25-2007, 11:22 AM
prices aren't bad

food, about 10 per meal
merch, 20-25ish
water, $2 per bottle
treats $4-8