PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area guy lookin for a ride

Jakewc151
01-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Anyone headed to Coachella from the bay area? I live in Berkeley and am hella down to throw on gas and will also bring some booze or whatever.. Anyone down to swoop me up?

lindseyb
01-25-2007, 03:27 PM
You could go with these guys:

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921

dantesinferno
02-11-2007, 05:00 AM
I'm looking for travel buddies since my people are now dropping out. anyone willing to split costs. if i get enough people i'll rent a bigger vehicle, otherwise it will be only me and one other person in my 2 door honda prelude. i'm in san jose so i figure anyone from the bay area down to santa cruz could ride with me or vice versa. i want to leave thursday morning, but can wait till thursday late afternoon if need be. come back on monday unless anyone wants to check out L.A. or San Diego since we are going to be out that way already. If anyone is interested just get back at me.

gelica40
02-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Anyone headed to Coachella from the bay area? I live in Berkeley and am hella down to throw on gas and will also bring some booze or whatever.. Anyone down to swoop me up?

Im headed from Sacramento. If you can get a ride to and from your more than welcome to ride in my jeep. so far its me 25/f and 2 other males. i have 2 more seats available. email me if interested, gelica40@yahoo.com