PDA

View Full Version : infected mushroom

clarissarox
04-25-2007, 09:13 AM
shrooming in the sahara tent...

amyzzz
05-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Did anyone see Infected Mushroom Sunday night? They were fucking AMAZING even with the tent half-empty. I will get my husband to post a video later. WARGHHHHHHHH! The energy in there was unlike anything I'd ever seen, and we were so close to the stage and still able to dance! Wow.

Shyeviolett
05-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Haha, yea, I was front and center.

I laughed my ass off when my fiancee found me (who is not an electronic music fan normally) and was covered in greasepaint from some other IM fans in the back. He even enjoyed it, which means it was amazing.

GTI_GRL
05-01-2007, 11:43 AM
They were amazing, I am glad I left rage after 15 min.

algunz
05-01-2007, 11:47 AM
I had a blast in there. Rage sounded like shit, so we wandered over not expecting too much and I had one of the best times all weekend.

amyzzz
05-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Did anyone see my beachballs? I had 4 or 5 going in there (plus the white beach balls, which were not mine). I know one was a blue one with polka dots and there were probably a couple blue or purple alien ones and also an animal one (can't remember what color).

chuckwalla
05-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Infected Mushrooms was the best techno act I've ever seen. I think the fusion of live instruments with the sampling boards is the wave. I got a kick out of the Joey Ramone/Slash guitarist up there who can shred with the best of them.

betao
05-01-2007, 12:41 PM
glad to hear the positive feedback, i'll be checking them out in august at the US Virgin Festival in Baltimore

TheGlassPrison
05-01-2007, 05:17 PM
it was absolutely amazing, screaming along to muse breako for the closer was the highlight of the night

i'm the guy wearing the dream theater shirt in the pics on their website

crazzz2007
05-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Infected Mushrooms was the best techno act I've ever seen. I think the fusion of live instruments with the sampling boards is the wave.

sorry to say, but it's obvious that you have never seen really good electronic acts.

NZED34
05-02-2007, 11:30 AM
sorry to say, but it's obvious that you have never seen really good electronic acts.

you should not be sorry, you're absolutely dead on! IM seems to be abit confused about their genre of music. personally, i think Duvdev really just wants to think of himself as a rock star. (he doesn't seem to realize his singing is shite)