PDA

View Full Version : Buying A Tent

strokemyhair
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Can I buy a tent at the festival shop?

JustSteve
04-25-2007, 08:23 AM
can you read the camping info page? i'll save you the trouble: yes.

"General Store (all items are CASH ONLY) Selling various sundry items which may include: Advil, Air Mattresses, Aloe Gel, Anacin, Band-Aids, Batteries A, AA, AAA, Benadryl, Bug spray, Chap stick, Cigarettes, Coachella merch (sweaters, tanks), Condoms, Disposable cameras, Ear plugs, Eye Drops, Ice Bags, Lighters, Lotion, Tent Stakes, Mini/ Small Flashlights, Mini Deodorant, Mini Hand Sanitizer, Mini soap bars, Motrin IB, Mouthwash, Neosporin, Pepto, Rolaids, Sunscreen, Tampons, Rope, Tissue packets, Toothpaste/Toothbrush combo pack, Water, Tylenol, Wet-one Wipes, Tents, tent stakes etc. Open: 24 hours starting when camping opens until it closes on Monday"

orbit
04-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Or stop by some walmart/target/etc and look for one. Maybe it will be cheaper

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Walmart is an evil corporation.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

E

orbit
04-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Ok, sorry. Buy it at some flea market then.

clarissarox
04-25-2007, 09:02 AM
there's a wal-mart 5 minutes away from the camping grounds. possibly even closer. we bought our tent there last year, last minute.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 09:11 AM
You support the fleecing of the working class.

Congratulations.

E

antixcore
04-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Walmart is an evil corporation.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

E

Go watch Penn And Teller's Bullshit on Walmart Hatred. Educate yourself, don't just listen to the hype.

suprefan
04-25-2007, 10:59 AM
can you read the camping info page? i'll save you the trouble: yes.

"General Store (all items are CASH ONLY) Selling various sundry items which may include: Advil, Air Mattresses, Aloe Gel, Anacin, Band-Aids, Batteries A, AA, AAA, Benadryl, Bug spray, Chap stick, Cigarettes, Coachella merch (sweaters, tanks), Condoms, Disposable cameras, Ear plugs, Eye Drops, Ice Bags, Lighters, Lotion, Tent Stakes, Mini/ Small Flashlights, Mini Deodorant, Mini Hand Sanitizer, Mini soap bars, Motrin IB, Mouthwash, Neosporin, Pepto, Rolaids, Sunscreen, Tampons, Rope, Tissue packets, Toothpaste/Toothbrush combo pack, Water, Tylenol, Wet-one Wipes, Tents, tent stakes etc. Open: 24 hours starting when camping opens until it closes on Monday"

I'm supposed to give the jerky/informative reply.

Yeah you can, but if you want to make sure you have one go to target/ sporting good store. I bet you Costco has them too.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Oh, so believing what two [2] douches said once is much more educational then researching through years of backlogged articles on WalMart's abuses of their employees and outright open hostility towards crushing unions.

Yes sir. I'll go right ahead and change my entire stance on WalMart, McDonald's and Faux "news" now. I've seen the light. Maybe I should send money to Imus as well. You know ... can't listen to the hype.

Fucking imbecile.

E

antixcore
04-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Oh, so believing what two [2] douches said once is much more educational then researching through years of backlogged articles on WalMart's abuses of their employees and outright open hostility towards crushing unions.

Yes sir. I'll go right ahead and change my entire stance on WalMart, McDonald's and Faux "news" now. I've seen the light. Maybe I should send money to Imus as well. You know ... can't listen to the hype.

Fucking imbecile.

E

First off, only one of the two speaks. Teller is always silent. Have you actually worked for Walmart? Cuz I have, and they paid me more than I'd make working as a paralegal.