PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds

fatbastard
04-25-2007, 07:58 AM
I went to the Dodger game last night. I sat right next to the right field foul pole. All night long, people were yelling "STE-ROIDS", "track marks", "we got the juce for you", "Your a %^&*in cheater Barry". Someone had a poster that they made of a needle that said Steriods confiscated by security and someone threw a blow up bottle of pills that said steriods about 15 feet away from Barry.

Honesty, is he deserving of this harrassment?

GnarVee
04-25-2007, 09:37 AM
WTF......GO GIANTS!

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 09:49 AM
I hope he's killed.

E

psychic friend
04-25-2007, 09:49 AM
barry sucks

were they chanting that too?

barry sucks

NoneForMeThanks
04-25-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm going to the game tonight. I hope the same shit is going on.

Deserving? Eh...maybe. Personally, I feel cheated when it turns out an (overpaid) athlete has been using steroids.

If Bonds were on a lesser team, I doubt this many people would care or would be so mean. He's on a rival team and he's a record-breaker. He's gonna get harrassed for something.

yugen101
04-25-2007, 09:53 AM
If you were sitting near the right field foul pole, how could Bonds possibly hear any of you? He plays left field.

TomAz
04-25-2007, 09:56 AM

I think so, yes.

ghettojournalist
04-25-2007, 10:32 AM
what i am waiting to see is if he makes the marks he wants (the HR record and 3,000 hits). when HoF time comes around and it still hasn't been shown, in court, whether he used steroids or not, i wonder if they will vote him in.
Mark McGwire has become a precident for this.

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm so sick of this arguement.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Then why click on a thread titled "Barry Bonds"??

E

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Then why click on a thread titled "Barry Bonds"??

E

Because he's my favorite ball player and so I wondered what it was about. Duh, you fucking tool.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Nice favourite player, airhead.

The world will be better off when Barry Bonds is dead.

Hopefully it will be sooner then later.

E

ghettojournalist
04-25-2007, 10:37 AM
i kind of want him to hit his marks.
in my mind his words would be: "What the fuck you gon' do now?!"

ghettojournalist
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Nice favourite player, airhead.

E

i bet your favorite player is kent mercker

kimery08
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
i want him to hit his mark too. but only if he doesnt get any recognition for it.
cheatin' bastard.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:43 AM
My favourite player is Roberto Clemente.

Open a tab on your browser and learn a thing or two about a real baseball player and humanitarian.

Barry Bonds' grave will get pissed [literally] on by me; visiting Roberto's resting place forces would being tears to my eyes.

E

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 10:44 AM

E

Funny, I bet a lot of people say the same thing about you.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:45 AM
::tear::

E

TomAz
04-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Bonds (among others) have done so much damage to the game that I think it's only natural that baseball fans would hate on him so much.

Yablonowitz
04-25-2007, 10:48 AM
::tear::

E

Delta is an angry young man.

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 10:50 AM
You guys act as if he's the first baseball player to do this. Lets not be ignorant, k folks - its been going on for years.

fatbastard
04-25-2007, 10:52 AM
barry sucks

were they chanting that too?

barry sucks

Yes.

DeltaSigChi4
Good defense.

Let me apply it to another argument:

Hitler wasn't so bad. People were oppressing others for years. Let's not be ignorant, k folks.

Stupid stupid girl. Just go away and stop embarrassing yourself.

E

TomAz
You guys act as if he's the first baseball player to do this. Lets not be ignorant, k folks - its been going on for years.

He's the first player to do this who breaks home run records and is still active in the game. k? the fact that he has come across as a selfish prick his entire career doesn't help him any.

fatbastard
04-25-2007, 10:53 AM
If you were sitting near the right field foul pole, how could Bonds possibly hear any of you? He plays left field.

Perhaps I mispoke. On the 3rd base side?

ghettojournalist
04-25-2007, 10:54 AM
i love how you love a player that was a humanitarian, yet you wish someone would die.
what would roberto think?

TomAz
04-25-2007, 10:56 AM
i love how you love a player that was a humanitarian, yet you wish someone would die.

that's my cue to remind york that I saw roberto clemente play in person.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:56 AM
The record-breaking season ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DeltaSigChi4/Bonds1_HR.jpg
nothing off there at all. No performance enhancement of any sort, huh ... Caitlin. Oh wait, your argument is that he is a cheater but others do it as well so it is okay. My bad. Let me send my 200$ to the Barry Bonds Performance Fund so he can have a few more days of designer drugs to help his hitting the long ball.

E

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:57 AM

I never said I WAS Roberto.

I never said I saw his traits in ME.

E

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 10:57 AM
that's my cue to remind york that I saw roberto clemente play in person.

Respect.

E

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Good defense.

Let me apply it to another argument:

Hitler wasn't so bad. People were oppressing others for years. Let's not be ignorant, k folks.

Stupid stupid girl. Just go away and stop embarrassing yourself.

E

Yeah, because you can totally compare poor sportsmanship and cheating to Hitler and mass genocide. If i'm stupid, you're leading the God damn Choir.

Barry Bonds hasn't only been a homerun record breaker, his records show that he's been an outstanding all-around player both outfield and behind the bat.

joppy-slow
04-25-2007, 11:04 AM

nothing off there at all. No performance enhancement of any sort, huh ... Caitlin. Oh wait, your argument is that he is a cheater but others do it as well so it is okay. My bad. Let me send my 200$ to the Barry Bonds Performance Fund so he can have a few more days of designer drugs to help his hitting the long ball.

E

do you have graphs for MM and Sosa? as well as maybe 2 players who weren't juicing over the last few years?

would love to see the comparisons.. thanks..

and Barry Bonds is an asshole.. but still a great ball player..

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:08 AM
I can compare anything I so choose.

Go watch your hero hit some more home runs while on performance enhancement drugs. Go watch Bonds desecrate the record books. Go watch that piece of shit destroy the sport that he should be banned for life from.

E

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:13 AM
All the charts were discussed/debated on the Beckett boards long ago. I only saved the Bonds' ones [I have his slugging % too], because I despise him particularly for his attitude. McGwire made me feel sympathy for him during the Congressional hearings. He had no excuse; cheated as well, but I still feel sorry for him because he's a likable person. He seems regretful for at least getting caught, if not for doing it entirely. Bonds blames everyone for having caught him red-handed. Blames the media, blames rival fans, blames Ghandi. He's the biggest coward in baseball and deserved to be banned for life.

E

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 11:15 AM

Go watch your hero hit some more home runs while on performance enhancement drugs. Go watch Bonds desecrate the record books. Go watch that piece of shit destroy the sport that he should be banned for life from.

E

Not if you want to successfully back up any kind of arguement instead of just spatting out random bullshit to hear yourself talk.

Awe, how cute, I got you all wound up. There, there "E" - it will all be alright. Just go yell at a few children to reboost that keen self esteem you've got going for yourself.

Sigmabass
04-25-2007, 11:15 AM
All the charts were discussed/debated on the Beckett boards long ago. I only saved the Bonds' ones [I have his slugging % too], because I despise him particularly for his attitude. McGwire made me feel sympathy for him during the Congressional hearings. He had no excuse; cheated as well, but I still feel sorry for him because he's a likable person. He seems regretful for at least getting caught, if not for doing it entirely. Bonds blames everyone for having caught him red-handed. Blames the media, blames rival fans, blames Ghandi. He's the biggest coward in baseball and deserved to be banned for life.

E

So its kinda like you and the message board?

fober
04-25-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm not a fan of baseball, though I am knowledgeable.

I want Barry to crush the record. And I don't just mean this year, I hope he plays another 10 years with an AL team as a DH and completely obliterates it.

Why you ask? Cause I'm sick and tired of baseball fans acting all high and mighty as though he's the only player ever to use steroids. If you enjoyed baseball anytime from 1985-present, you have no right to complain.

Frankly, I don't care about Barry (or baseball in general), but COME ON! with the unnecessary backlash.

In fact, if everyone in baseball freely juiced themselves, I'd probably be more inclined to watch.

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Why you ask? Cause I'm sick and tired of baseball fans acting all high and mighty as though he's the only player ever to use steroids. If you enjoyed baseball anytime from 1985-present, you have no right to complain.

Thats more so along the lines of the point I was trying to make, fober. Thank you.

Yablonowitz
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM

Now THAT'S a good analogy.

Caitlin has a point...regardless of the fact that he's clearly a big time juicer and they definitely played a role in his home run stats and his slugging % and his average....he is still, REGARDLESS of that, one of the most talented baseball players in the history of baseball. I find it incomprehensible that he wasn't satisfied with his natural abilities enough to start juicing up. I mean, I know why everyone will say he did it - selfishness, etc. But to me, it just doesn't make sense. He could have broken a lot of records without juicing. Steroids don't make you better at reading pitches.

I used to believe his denials because he was so amazing to watch. And it still is amazing if you see how fast he can react to a pitch, there's just no one like that. And that has nothing to do with roids. The power does...not the instincts.

TomAz
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Cause I'm sick and tired of baseball fans acting all high and mighty as though he's the only player ever to use steroids. If you enjoyed baseball anytime from 1985-present, you have no right to complain.

first sentence: show me an example of any baseball fan claiming (or acting as if) Bonds was the only roid head.

second sentence: does not follow logically from the first. If we'd known at the time the players were juiced up, you might have a point. but Balco didnt hit until the last few years.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:29 AM

I don't get paid to post here.

I also don't act all high and mighty when someone from the message board tries to meet me. Or deny giving them an autograph because I'm a worthless prick. I also don't whine like a lil bitch [or a "lil Barry"] when people attack me. Attack me all you want; it's quite weak compared to what they say on fight boards.

E

ghettojournalist
04-25-2007, 11:29 AM

E

ok. so analyzing the graph, it stands to reason that the drugs would have affected the 2000-01 seasons with some potential run-off the next couple of seasons.
it could be inferred that bonds would still have over 600 HRs in his career.
and still be closing in on 3,000 hits.
cheating withstanding, he will still have an impressive career.

Sigmabass
04-25-2007, 11:30 AM
I don't get paid to post here.

I also don't act all high and mighty when someone from the message board tries to meet me. Or deny giving them an autograph because I'm a worthless prick. I also don't whine like a lil bitch [or a "lil Barry"] when people attack me. Attack me all you want; it's quite weak compared to what they say on fight boards.

E

Atleast you admit you are worthless prick.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:35 AM
He could have broken a lot of records without juicing. Steroids don't make you better at reading pitches.

That's questionable. SEE chart.

I used to believe his denials because he was so amazing to watch. And it still is amazing if you see how fast he can react to a pitch, there's just no one like that. And that has nothing to do with roids. The power does...not the instincts.

I left the "steroids don't make you better at reading pitches" without an answer because I was going to address it on this part of the multi-quote. In Jose Canseco's book, and he is the GODFATHER of performance enhancement in modern baseball, he states unequivocally that the drugs being used do improve your vision. They improve your reflexes, vision, reaction, and ability to stay injury-free. So to say that he could've/would've/should of hit X amount of homeruns without the performance enhancement is ridiculous. If he could've, why didn't he? Oh yeah, because he's a PIECE OF SHIT. Because he wouldn't have. Because the chart CLEARLY shows that there was a massive improvement in his homeruns after the time he started on designer drugs.

E

fatbastard
04-25-2007, 11:37 AM
I was aware of the controversy involving steriods. I just had no idea people were so strong in their opionion. He proboly will break the record but it's a shame to people like Hank Aaron who put their best foot forward and made a great accomplish by sweat alone. All of these opinions vaidate why people were so crazy last night.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:37 AM
ok. so analyzing the graph, it stands to reason that the drugs would have affected the 2000-01 seasons with some potential run-off the next couple of seasons.
it could be inferred that bonds would still have over 600 HRs in his career.
and still be closing in on 3,000 hits.
cheating withstanding, he will still have an impressive career.

Do you want to discuss his fielding?

I mean, if there is anything to discuss. He possesses the fielding of a shitty AA minor leaguer.

Do you want to discuss his attitude?

Has it ever benefited his team in any way? Has he ever led his team to any successful run at a near championship? Oh yeah, he's possesses the leadership of a shitty butterbar LT who passes with 2.4 GPA from a shitty Southern school.

E

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Atleast you admit you are worthless prick.

Troll much?

E

ghettojournalist
04-25-2007, 11:40 AM

I mean, if there is anything to discuss. He possesses the fielding of a shitty AA minor leaguer.

Do you want to discuss his attitude?

Has it ever benefited his team in any way? Has he ever led his team to any successful run at a near championship? Oh yeah, he's possesses the leadership of a shitty butterbar LT who passes with 2.4 GPA from a shitty Southern school.

E

since when does attitude factor into a HoF career?

fielding does factor, but i can almost guarantee that there are some people in there, position players, that were horrible fielders.

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 11:45 AM
since when does attitude factor into a HoF career?

Since Shoeless Joe Jackson. Also, SEE Pete Rose.

fielding does factor, but i can almost guarantee that there are some people in there, position players, that were horrible fielders.

Name a couple. I know of none that are as horrid as Barry Bonds. Also, he should be banned from the sport for life, not receive a bust at Cooperstown. I'll spit on it the day it is placed there.

E

jerpar24
04-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Because he's my favorite ball player and so I wondered what it was about. Duh, you fucking tool.

You fail at life if he is your fav ball player. There are so many better players out there in the majors. Like anyone on the Yankees or the Dodgers.

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
You fail at life if he is your fav ball player. There are so many better players out there in the majors. Like anyone on the Yankees or the Dodgers.

I guess you didn't gather from my selection that I am a SF Giants fan.

Now would this be the Yankees that lost 5 in a row or the Dodgers that the Giants beat last night?

DeltaSigChi4
04-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Seasons aren't won in one game in the beginning of spring.

And a week of unadjusted play doesn't doom a season either.

A long history of numerous championships, pennants, and other accolades make the Yankees the greatest franchise in all of organised sports. The Giants on the other hand ....

:poo

E

jerpar24
04-25-2007, 01:04 PM

E

Dude I have to admit I'm on Delta's side this time around. But I do have to point out that even if he break the record. If A-ROD stays Healthy he is on his way to break any record Berry has and will set. He is also a better all around player then Bonds. B.B. is one of the shittiest fielders I have ever seen.

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Dear "E"

When I care what you have to say, i'll let you know. Don't hold your breath though. On second thought, give it a shot...

Yablonowitz
04-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Delta - you should be aware that there are other colors than just black and white. I'm pretty sure things are more complex than you'd like to think they are.

jerpar24
04-25-2007, 01:11 PM
I guess you didn't gather from my selection that I am a SF Giants fan.

Now would this be the Yankees that lost 5 in a row or the Dodgers that the Giants beat last night?

So they lost 5 no big deal its just the start of the seasons. The Dodgers had a bad game. Thats it don't try to try to throw something that happens at the start of the season in my face. Lets see you talk at the end of the season. When the Yankess and the Dodgers are in the playoffs while Berry is sitting on his ass rubbing in his clearcream.

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Hey now, if people can diss the Giants already I just felt like doing a little bit of it myself.

jerpar24
04-25-2007, 01:13 PM
A long history of numerous championships, pennants, and other accolades make the Yankees the greatest franchise in all of organised sports.
E

That is the greatest thing delta has every said on this board

Caitlin
04-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Yes, a big thanks goes out to all that money they have. If not for their fat wallets, they may not be the "great" franchise they've come to be today. Can we get a round of applause?

yugen101
04-25-2007, 01:16 PM

E

He used to be a great fielder, too. Never had a rocket arm, really, but he has *8 Gold Gloves*! But these days, he just cannot move around out there. I was at the game last Saturday - which the Giants won 1-0, with Barry's HR being the only score. After he let a shallow fly fall in front of him, which most other left fielders would have caught, my brother yelled "Get that man a skateboard! Or a Segway!"

Bud Luster
04-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Yankees are only great cuz they can suck their own dicks!What a feat! BALCO RULES! Juice for everyone!

TomAz
04-25-2007, 02:04 PM
If A-ROD stays Healthy he is on his way to break any record Berry has and will set. He is also a better all around player then Bonds.

I really dislike the Yankees but it's hard not to root for A-Rod this year. it's so impressive what he's doing AND he's doing it clean. I also have $20 that says he's not a Yankee this time next year.

He used to be a great fielder, too. Never had a rocket arm, really, but he has *8 Gold Gloves*!

This is a true fact.

Yankees are only great cuz they can suck their own dicks!What a feat! BALCO RULES! Juice for everyone!

You do realize that it's not the Yankees that this statement reflects poorly on, don't you?

bballarl
04-25-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm in the same boat as Tom. While I hate the Yankees, and hate A-Rod as well, he is doing this clean and that is far better than anything Barry Bonds does.

BoneDaddy
04-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I went to the Dodger game last night. I sat right next to the right field foul pole. All night long, people were yelling "STE-ROIDS", "track marks", "we got the juce for you", "Your a %^&*in cheater Barry". Someone had a poster that they made of a needle that said Steriods confiscated by security and someone threw a blow up bottle of pills that said steriods about 15 feet away from Barry.

Back to the original question for a moment.

Yes, he does deserve all of it.

Steroids and/or enhancement drugs are in most sports now a days. Have been for quite a while. Part of me thinks that athletes should be able to do what they want to their bodies, but the side effects of abuse are not worth it. Notice the word abuse, not use. If most athletes use drugs to get better, eventually all athletes will have to to compete. The kid argument comes to mind. If the star athletes, any sport, are abusing drugs, the kids will think it's OK. To be just like them. They will get steroids or other enhancement drugs 'in the locker room' and really fuck up their bodies and minds. The mind fuck from steroid abuse is almost worse than the physical side effects.

Steroids are like any other drug in that controlled use can be tolerated by the body. Steroids can be very helpful in healing muscles. Like most drugs, certain people shouldn't take them, like kids who haven't developed fully. Take 2 aspirin, your headache goes away. Take the bottle, your dead.

I have no idea what the current regulation and punishment is in baseball if you're caught. Be like other sports, random tests, and have REAL consequences. I couldn't believe that the government had to be involved in the whole situation. Regulating what players are putting into their bodies is pretty easy.

If someone can't play a game without abusing drugs, throw them the hell out, for good.

Fire away! :thu

AEversW
04-25-2007, 04:02 PM
his feet grew 3 1/2 sizes between 2000 and 2004. His jersey size went from a 44 to a 55 and his hat size when from a 7 3/8 to 7 3/4 in that same period of time. Name me another man in his late 30's/early 40;s who grows that much?

AEversW
04-25-2007, 04:03 PM
he didnt roid...he took Human Growth Hormones.

AEversW
04-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Barrrriods is a cancer for baseball. He disrespects the game, its players, its fans and its records.

yugen101
04-25-2007, 04:36 PM
he didnt roid...he took Human Growth Hormones.

He did both.

BlueDevil50
04-25-2007, 05:40 PM
haha always hated bonds and am actually glad so many others do as well....think about all the record holding athletes. id say almost ALL of them can be respected and well liked...bonds is a known asshole, not someone that deserves to hold such a high record. id much rather root for players like tori hunter, david ortiz, dontrell willis...players that are amazing to watch, and what it seems, to have great personalities. bud selig sayin hes not gonna be at(if) bonds' record breakin game is a huge statement...and i respect that. go home barry...fuckin dickhead

jerpar24
04-25-2007, 07:15 PM
I really dislike the Yankees but it's hard not to root for A-Rod this year. it's so impressive what he's doing AND he's doing it clean. I also have $20 that says he's not a Yankee this time next year.

I say he will be around for another Year after this one.

fober
04-25-2007, 10:23 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070426/capt.aa36be3289f1404991bb2dc597f8e487.giants_dodge rs_baseball_lad105.jpg

full on idle
04-25-2007, 10:24 PM
HOMERUN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yugen101
04-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Dodgers fans: we are about to sweep you. In LA.

crazzz2007
04-26-2007, 03:05 PM

E

1. He would have broken all the same records with or without steroids.

2. Steroids were not banned by baseball during the time he allegedly took them.

3. Most pitchers were also allegedly taking steroids during the time bonds was allegedly taking steroids. So bonds did not have an unfair advantage.

4. After just 18 games this season, Bonds' numbers are astounding for any player, let alone a 42 year old: .346 batting average, 7 home runs, 18 hits, 17 RBI, .470 OBP, .808 slugging. He's having as fine a season as he's ever had. This shows that steroids did not inflate his numbers.

5. The fact that Bonds' home run total spiked in one year doesn't mean a thing. Have you heard of Roger Marris? He hit 61 home runs in 1961. This was the record for most home runs in a season until McGwire and Sosa broker it 37 years later. Do you know what Maris' second highest total home runs in a season was? 39. Luis Gonzales hit 57 home runs in 2001. His next highest total? 31.

6. DeltasSigChi is a little bitch.

Case closed.

crazzz2007
04-26-2007, 03:10 PM

then how the hell does he have 8 gold gloves? stop talking. with every word, you prove just how stupid you really are. the best case scenario for you would be to not say anything at all.

crazzz2007
04-26-2007, 03:13 PM

E

he nearly single handedly won the world series in 2004. that was the greatest year any baseball player has ever had in the history of baseball (.609 on base percentage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

again, it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

crazzz2007
04-26-2007, 03:15 PM
That is the greatest thing delta has every said on this board

idiot. buying world series rings is entirely different than winning world series rings.

crazzz2007
04-26-2007, 03:18 PM
his feet grew 3 1/2 sizes between 2000 and 2004. His jersey size went from a 44 to a 55 and his hat size when from a 7 3/8 to 7 3/4 in that same period of time. Name me another man in his late 30's/early 40;s who grows that much?

why hasn't his head shrunk back in size? if he was doing steroids and now isn't doing them (obviously he isn't now because of all the testing), then his head size should have shrunk back. If anything, he is bigger and more muscular than ever.

you have to give credit where credit is due. no one works harder or trains more than bonds. many training partners of his have stopped training with him cause they can't hang.

BoneDaddy
04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Steroids get you the muscle. You don't have to stay on them to keep it. Muscle memory. Would agree that he must work out like a mofo. I would too if that was my job and for that money.

PlayaDelWes
04-13-2011, 02:48 PM
http://www.connectmidmichigan.com/uploadedImages/weyi/News/Stories/Guilty%20Gavel%20Jail.jpg

Miroir Noir
04-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Good. Now maybe the federal government can use its investigative and legal resources to prosecute some actual criminals, you know, like the Wall Street guys who broke hundreds of securities laws and cratered our economy three years ago.

fatbastard
04-13-2011, 03:02 PM
On a similar note. Manny was always at the whole foods down the street. Could not have been a nicer guy. I had no problem with him parking his white escalade in the fire lane.

dorkfish
04-13-2011, 03:09 PM
So what's their return on investment for this one? Negative $80M?

DANCE MAGIC
fuck this whole thread.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.shmolnick.com/images/dodgers.jpg&sa=X&ei=9x6mTdKZJZD4sAP2udD5DA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEg9MC4zIc2TZoxzroUEGHjUfYbYw

GO DODGERS.

DANCE MAGIC
http://www.free-computer-wallpapers.com/sport/MLB-pictures/Los-Angeles-dodgers.jpg

DANCE MAGIC
04-13-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.lasportsfan.com/images/LA_dodgers-Logotransparent.gif&sa=X&ei=OB-mTb7sLJH4sAONkYX6DA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHBmfezo9D-N0spFnI9JHuBQIRQBg

fuck the giants. get that shit out of here.

suprefan
04-13-2011, 03:11 PM
You need to go beat up on a Giants fan again?

DANCE MAGIC
04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Maybe I will. Fuck those guys. They deserve it.

suprefan
04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
On a similar note. Manny was always at the whole foods down the street. Could not have been a nicer guy. I had no problem with him parking his white escalade in the fire lane.

"En segone hang, I ashly retarded becos I testen posadib por prefermens a handsome drogs asthter dey maken me pes ena cope." - Manny Ramirez

"Ledda regerd cho da I retarded fron da gain by my oan shoice, an no frung da preshers ob da fens or Debble Race manishmens." -Manny Ramirez

"Wheng Debble Race fens star to boob me por heeten oh-sexty-tree wit fer strye gouts das how I know es tyne to quid da gayn." -Manny Ramirez

DANCE MAGIC
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
When Manny does steroids, it's funny.
When Barry does steroids, he's a fucking cheating asshole that deserves to die.

Double standards are awesome.

ThomThom
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

GuyInTucson
04-13-2011, 03:15 PM
The Dodgers suck ballsack and have for the better part of two decades.

DANCE MAGIC
04-13-2011, 03:17 PM
The Dodgers suck ballsack and have for the better part of two decades.

yeah, that's why they won the NL West like 3 years in a row...

PlayaDelWes
04-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Baseball sucks ballsack and has for the better part of two decades.
fixed

fatbastard
04-13-2011, 03:18 PM
So what's their return on investment for this one? Negative $80M?

If the owner and his wife would stop joining country clubs and getting $800 haircuts.

suprefan
04-13-2011, 03:19 PM
If the owner and his wife would stop joining country clubs and getting $800 haircuts.

You finally charge your phone?

dorkfish
04-13-2011, 03:26 PM
yeah, that's why they won the NL West like 3 years in a row...
http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/parkwayblog/files/2008/01/world_series_trophy.jpg

dorkfish
04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/parkwayblog/files/2008/01/world_series_trophy.jpg
http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/files/2010/02/the-count.jpghttp://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/it-pennywise-howling.jpg

DANCE MAGIC
04-13-2011, 03:28 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://hollywoodiconmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/kirk-gibson.jpg&sa=X&ei=eCOmTYSXNY34swPlmYz5DA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEozjIOzSggtlheVpareL4yo5xDOg

fatbastard
04-13-2011, 03:28 PM
You finally charge your phone?

I'm on the phone with manny right now. He says he hit every ball as if it was going to hit you in the head.

dorkfish
04-13-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://hollywoodiconmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/kirk-gibson.jpg&sa=X&ei=eCOmTYSXNY34swPlmYz5DA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEozjIOzSggtlheVpareL4yo5xDOg
Unless you're old enough to remember it fondly, it doesn't count.

DANCE MAGIC
04-13-2011, 03:34 PM
I am.

PlayaDelWes
04-13-2011, 03:34 PM
^ don't remember that fondly, but I do remember when Orel was getting some, well,...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3368/4593543528_989339361e.jpg

dorkfish
04-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Orel had quite a run.

tubescape
04-13-2011, 03:57 PM
but we've got this guy...
http://contribute.sfgate.com/ver1.0/Content/images/store/4/3/c44b0a7b-7005-4ac7-b3da-8bb9e5d500a8.Large.jpg

2nd yr in bigs wins Cy Young -> busted for pot ->wins Cy Young again -> wins World Series.

put that in your pipe and smoke it Dodger fans. can't find anything that good in your SoCal dispensaries.

shermanoaksyo
04-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Gibby's HR is one of my earlier memories - made it in before the lock

Newro7ic
04-13-2011, 09:08 PM

I remember watching this game with my mom when I was a kid. Great childhood memory of her jumping around and freaking out. I loved it.

Mr. Dylanja
04-13-2011, 09:10 PM
jeKXmat9458

ELECtROjan
04-13-2011, 09:39 PM
http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/bieber%20is%20a%20dodgers%20fan.jpg