PDA

View Full Version : Buying Tix of Ticketmaster

rocky raccoon
01-24-2007, 06:45 PM
So 2morrow morning when I get to buy my Tix, I am going to Buy, a single day saturday, a single day sunday, and a camping pass, so will i have to pay seperate credit card charges, seperate service fees, and seperate shipping and handling on all 3 tickets?

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-24-2007, 07:01 PM
dumb question why are you buying single tixs?

i would have to say as long as you dont end the transaction between buying each thing singly, you wont be charged seperate charges. why not just call tix bastard and ask.

ShannonL
01-24-2007, 07:04 PM
The only charge you save by going over the phone is the order processing fee, which is usually the smallest charge. Since the order processing charge is based per order, not per tickets. Every other fee is per ticket.

So, you'd save money on charges by buying a three day pass, but if you're not interested in the third day, then it's not worth it.

(sorry, this is what I do for a living)

morphous12
01-24-2007, 07:15 PM
when I have purchased 2 day passes for coachella in the past, TM charged a service charge for each day, that is, a service charge for each ticket. So, I was chaged a service charge for both the saturday ticket and the sunday ticket. I think it will be the same this year, so expect to pay a service charge for each ticket. I'm expecting to pay somewhere around $300.00 for a three day pass.

rocky raccoon
01-24-2007, 07:49 PM
The only charge you save by going over the phone is the order processing fee, which is usually the smallest charge. Since the order processing charge is based per order, not per tickets. Every other fee is per ticket.

So, you'd save money on charges by buying a three day pass, but if you're not interested in the third day, then it's not worth it.

(sorry, this is what I do for a living)

WEll i cant make it the first day, i obviously wanna be there the third day for rage, does anyone have a good guess on the entire price after tax, charges, and shipping on an 86 dolalr ticket would be?

suprefan
01-24-2007, 08:48 PM
WEll i cant make it the first day, i obviously wanna be there the third day for rage, does anyone have a good guess on the entire price after tax, charges, and shipping on an 86 dolalr ticket would be?

Over 100 each ticket if you are buying singles..