PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot Sleep Over...Who's with me??

deadohiosky
04-25-2007, 12:16 AM
So, I've posted a few times on the message board and craigslist looking for places to stay, but seeing that it's 12:11 AM on Wednesday it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sooooo, looks like its going to be a sleepover in the parking lot. Whos with me??? We should band together and circle our vehicles like in the old west. No really, whos with me??

Pug Ugly
04-25-2007, 01:13 AM
So, I've posted a few times on the message board and craigslist looking for places to stay, but seeing that it's 12:11 AM on Wednesday it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sooooo, looks like its going to be a sleepover in the parking lot. Whos with me??? We should band together and circle our vehicles like in the old west. No really, whos with me??

what parking lot? cant sleep in your car at Coachella, theres a few groups camping/RV in parking lots/camping areas off site. I might be at one too :o

Hannah101
04-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey!!

No need to try to camp out in the parking lot!!
My friend and I have a back yard ready for people to sleep!! $15 for 1, $30 for 2 and +$10 for any more. We have a restroom availiable so no worries. E-mail me at Hannahearhart@gmail.com and I'll give you my number.

Hope to hear from or see you soon,
Hannah

imrad
04-25-2007, 02:43 PM
i might be joining you. for real. i might have a camping pass in store but it's risky. i may be completely stranded. someone help me... :)

faxman75
04-25-2007, 02:46 PM
umm isn't the person who posted before you helping?

suprefan
04-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah, but apparently they can't look up.

imrad
04-25-2007, 02:57 PM
haha dang some people are assholes. i was just looking for options.

Omar1
04-25-2007, 05:47 PM
last year me and my friends slept in the festival's parking lot, I hope i could do it this year too.

MJNevin
04-25-2007, 06:15 PM
I really need some help guys. If anyone can do this for me contact me please and we can work something out.

I am under 18 but need to stay on onsite camping. I have exhausted every other recourse and can not find someplace to stay. I therefore need someone to take my camping ticket and enter the onsite camping so they can get me a wristband. I will then take the wrist band from them, which will allow me to get into the campsite. I will bring my own camping ticket, all I need is someone to go through the line for me. I will be arriving on Thursday at around 5:30. Contact me and we can work something out.
Thanks,
Nevin
Email: mjnevin@gmail.com
Cell: 510-717-3494

BeeII
04-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Yeah, but apparently they can't look up.

maybe they prefer to not live in the past.

BeeII
04-26-2007, 07:22 AM
I really need some help guys. If anyone can do this for me contact me please and we can work something out.

I am under 18 but need to stay on onsite camping. I have exhausted every other recourse and can not find someplace to stay. I therefore need someone to take my camping ticket and enter the onsite camping so they can get me a wristband. I will then take the wrist band from them, which will allow me to get into the campsite. I will bring my own camping ticket, all I need is someone to go through the line for me. I will be arriving on Thursday at around 5:30. Contact me and we can work something out.
Thanks,
Nevin
Email: mjnevin@gmail.com
Cell: 510-717-3494

there is absolutely no way whatsoever that this plan will fail, its brilliant, i highly doubt that goldenvoice, after planning only 8 coachellas ever, has never thought of this and has no contingency against your wily ways.

LJ07J
04-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Hey, for me its looks like its either the parking lot or an hour drive. I'll be staying Friday and Sat night - not sure about sunday.