PDA

View Full Version : lockers?

frozen pilgrim
04-24-2007, 08:54 PM
so did anyone besides me order a locker?
-obviously that's a dumb question as they sold out, but I felt like asking anyways. has this service happened in previous years/anyone have any experience with this company or this type of thing? if it all works out this solves my worrying about all my shit being tiefed from my tent while I'm in the festival.

PlayaDelWes
04-24-2007, 08:57 PM
No, I didn't realize they were available until now. i'd be great to have one though. I'm sure there is no more capacity to add, but if they do, they should add some.

suprefan
04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
This is the first year we have ever had lockers, theft is rare on the campsite anyway. You take your chances either way, there could be riots sunday and they break into the lockers and all your stuff is gone.

PinkiBone
04-25-2007, 01:06 AM
i got one.. a small one. I'm not putting anything very valuable, but i figured it'd be a good idea to bring a light sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt and not have to carry it around...or if i buy any goodies... it wasn't that bad... without the deposit it will come out to 25 for three days, so if i dont use it much its not like i spent hundreds

C DUB YA
04-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Yeah I need one - didn't realize you could reserve till now. what gives?

Shyeviolett
04-25-2007, 07:29 AM
I got one.

Neener neener neener :P

C DUB YA
04-25-2007, 07:32 AM
and if I told you what I got - you wouldn't be saying that.

hehe