PDA

View Full Version : Someone else's Debit Card

Good Days Last
01-24-2007, 04:56 PM
It should be okay if I give my friend the money to get me a ticket with his card right?
Even if he's not going?

Chillax
01-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Should be perfectly alright.

Good Days Last
01-24-2007, 05:15 PM
The reason I ask is... like at smaller concerts, they'll sometimes ask for ID and the card info or seomthing would be on the ticket, but since people here are saying that the normally don't put names or anything on them... then I'm thinking I'll be alright.

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-24-2007, 05:52 PM
you should be fine. My dad bought my tixs last year for me and my gf who lives 2000 miles away from me. No names.. no problem

dekr510
01-24-2007, 06:06 PM
if you are using it for will call, they will ask the person who is owner of the card to show ID, I wouldn't do that for will call, but just to buy the tickets shouldn't be a problem.

Good Days Last
01-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Ran into a new problem now...
they asked me to put in the cardholder's billing address...
But I wanted them sent to my house, and my friend doesn't live at the address that is currently on the card and he's going to change it again soon.

So I put in his card info. and name. but my address.
it's a debit card and they say credit card address...

should I fear for any problems? I mean the order went through and all...

I_am_138
01-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Sounds like you stole someones credit card...loser.

instinct
01-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Ran into a new problem now...
they asked me to put in the cardholder's billing address...
But I wanted them sent to my house, and my friend doesn't live at the address that is currently on the card and he's going to change it again soon.

So I put in his card info. and name. but my address.
it's a debit card and they say credit card address...

should I fear for any problems? I mean the order went through and all...

well if he lives in the same zip code you should be fine.. normally when they verify the credit card address, they are really only verifying the zip code.

fober
01-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Give me the card number and I'll check for you.