PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with room(s)?

silvalex
04-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Is there anyone left who either knows of a place available within 30mins of Coachella that still has rooms left or room at a place they are already staying? We're two clean guys, no plans on trashing anything, we just need a place to stay and we prefer a less gay friendly place (hate to even mention it but it seems all the places available are pro-rainbow and we're not looking to sleep with that type of crowd).
Thanks.

Hannah101
04-25-2007, 11:51 AM
We have a bed room availiable. 2 beds. Right next to the restroom. No more then a 5 minuet drive from the Fest. We may have a gay guy staying in the back yard with others but we're not sure. Or, we could put you up in the yard at a different house, about 10 min. drive but there's no room availiable.
On top of that my friends cousin is willing to rent an empty room in Palm Desert which is about a 30 min. drive. E-mail me at Hannahearhart@gmail.com for more information.

Have a good one,
Hannah

CiderMouseRules
04-25-2007, 12:46 PM
(hate to even mention it but it seems all the places available are pro-rainbow and we're not looking to sleep with that type of crowd).
Thanks.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You think they're going to ass rape you in your sleep or something? :lool

butterfly
04-27-2007, 01:27 PM
1 room available with 2 double beds $175/night

d_apathy
04-27-2007, 01:28 PM
camp on site

butterfly
04-27-2007, 01:43 PM
i'm willing to give up hotel room with 2 double beds