PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise catalog?

fsm10
04-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Anyone know if a there's an online catalog of the merchandise that's going to be sold at this year's coachella? the website just has stuff from years past. Would be cool if there were a preview so I don't have to waste everyone's time staring at what's on the kiosk wall trying to decide.

MarkO
04-24-2007, 08:57 PM
So you're the one that held the damn lines up last year ??

suprefan
04-24-2007, 09:05 PM
They have these huge signs even before the merch booths that have all the Coachella specific items on it. You can look at exactly what you want and then get in line to buy your stuff. They think of everything.

woogie846
04-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Anyone know if a there's an online catalog of the merchandise that's going to be sold at this year's coachella? the website just has stuff from years past. Would be cool if there were a preview so I don't have to waste everyone's time staring at what's on the kiosk wall trying to decide.

Coachella wouldn't know what the merch looks like since it's the artist who supplies it.

suprefan
04-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Read my post, thats what they were referring to.

KenMixtape
04-24-2007, 09:14 PM
What I hate about the merch lines is... the lines take forever, and people waiting have had maybe 20 minutes to stare at the shirts, and when they get up to the front... they sit there confused about what to get or why they are there.

the909
04-24-2007, 09:16 PM
moral of the story is know what you want before you get to the front of the line, maybe recite it a few times to yourself so you know what to say when it's your turn.