PDA

View Full Version : GREAT HOUSE TO SHARE FOR COACHELLA WEEKEND @ LA QUINTA RESORT

red34
04-24-2007, 05:22 PM
I've rented a great house to share for the weekend @ La Quinta Resort and Spa which is super close to the venue. As of now, only half of the house is full with some friends of mine and we are looking for a few others. Friday night we have one bedroom available and the den. Saturday and Sunday nights we have two bedrooms available and the den. Bedrooms will be given to those who are either groups of two friends or couples and single parties will be given the den where there are couches and floor space for those who wanted to bring blow up mattresses or sleeping bags. The house is amazing and has it's own private pool and jacuzzi. We are looking for other great people to share it who are fun and non-discriminate as it is a gay friendly house. Regardless if you are straight or gay, male or female, you are welcome to stay if interested. Cost is $124 per night/per person. Reply to this post or to my email address if you are interested...