PDA

View Full Version : mosh pits

DanWiss90
04-24-2007, 05:13 PM
im a noob. what are coachella pits like? how rough? ( i know this will depend on the band but like whats the range?) are there any downers who break up pits?

thanks for the help

P.S. im asking this cuz im not the asshole type who starts pushing and shoving when nobody around is into it... so dont accuse me of being an dick.... lol thanks

Bulletproof
04-24-2007, 05:17 PM
I want to be the asshole who trys to start a mosh pit during Amy Winehouse. XD

suprefan
04-24-2007, 05:19 PM
First, you coudl start by searchign for this. Because theres lots of threads on it. I bet if you looked down you wouldve seen this adressed. It depends on the bands and there is not going to be a lot of shoving and whatnot. Expect Bjork for example to be a lot of people being packed like sardines though. Rage will be Rage and its going to get nasty so expect that. Chili Peppers might get wild for a few fast songss but nothign else. This isnt Warped or Ozzfest so dont expect that kind of craziness unless you know that band does that toa crowd. And I bet you that you will be a jerk and push somebody eventually. Hope you have fun.

DanWiss90
04-24-2007, 05:21 PM

THAT would truly be halarious

DanWiss90
04-24-2007, 05:22 PM
First, you coudl start by searchign for this. Because theres lots of threads on it. I bet if you looked down you wouldve seen this adressed. It depends on the bands and there is not going to be a lot of shoving and whatnot. Expect Bjork for example to be a lot of people being packed like sardines though. Rage will be Rage and its going to get nasty so expect that. Chili Peppers might get wild for a few fast songss but nothign else. This isnt Warped or Ozzfest so dont expect that kind of craziness unless you know that band does that toa crowd. And I bet you that you will be a jerk and push somebody eventually. Hope you have fun.

i wont be a jerk and push somebody eventually... especially now that you said that.

thanks for the comments though

suprefan
04-24-2007, 05:23 PM
No problem, and glad you will behave. But if somebody elbows you in the chest kick them in the shins.

sandra85
04-24-2007, 08:54 PM

HAHA, do it!!

Weatherman
04-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Only moshing I've ever really experienced at Coachella was during Mindless Self Indulgence in 2004.