PDA

View Full Version : urgent: mexican looking for last minute lodging.

kokin
04-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi everybody: My name's Jorge, I'm mexican and I'm looking for a place to stay from April 26th to April 30th. I've been searching for hotels but everything's already booked or very expensive. I knows this is a last minute call for help but I didn't get my tickets till today. I hope someone can help me. Thanks, reggards, Jorge.

I speak englisht more least...

d_apathy
04-24-2007, 01:49 PM
camping at coachella

GTI_GRL
04-24-2007, 01:53 PM
coyote?

rebel86
04-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi everybody: My name's Jorge, I'm mexican and I'm looking for a place to stay from April 26th to April 30th. I've been searching for hotels but everything's already booked or very expensive. I knows this is a last minute call for help but I didn't get my tickets till today. I hope someone can help me. Thanks, reggards, Jorge.

I speak englisht more least...

What does being Mexican have to with anything? Unless- you are a Mexican citizen, then i can see why you mentioned it. I would certainly help, but I too am camping. But nonetheless, i hope everything works out for you man.

kokin
04-24-2007, 02:05 PM
What does being Mexican have to with anything? Unless- you are a Mexican citizen, then i can see why you mentioned it. I would certainly help, but I too am camping. But nonetheless, i hope everything works out for you man.

The things is that because I live in the south of Mexico and I did not get the tickets till today I didnt start looking for a place until today (I know it sounds lame but I was about to cancel to tickets). Thats the main reason why I am asking for help. I am willing to camp, and off course I will share the expenses. So if anyone has an spare camping ticket that I can have I will be more than happy to buy it. I rather pay a litle more than the usual for a camping ticket than to pay 200 dollars a night for hotel. I rather sleep in a sidewalk.

SFChrissy
04-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Somebody hook him up...how long does it take to travel from teh south of mexico to coachellita?

kokin
04-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Somebody hook him up...how long does it take to travel from teh south of mexico to coachellita?

Hi SfCrissy. First I have to take a 8 hour plane from here to L.A. and then I am still trying to figure out the best way to get to coachelita (any help on this would also be welcomed). Thanks for your help

invisiblerobots
04-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Sleep in your car!

D_E_M_I_A_N
04-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Jorge, yo soy Mexicano tambien, tengo hotel y estoy dispuesto a compartir los gastos, si quieres escribeme un mail para ponernos en contacto. Saludos,
Demian
D_E_M_I_A_N@yahoo.com

fatbastard
04-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Try the Westin.
http://i.esmas.com/image/0/000/004/428/NT_vicente.jpg