PDA

View Full Version : IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY AT COACHELLA!!

worldcantwait
04-24-2007, 12:34 PM
World Can't Wait is going to have a significant presence at the Coachella Music Festival to spread information and to get the youth involved in the anti-war movement. We are trying to contact any one going to the show so they can help out. Anyone who has knowledge of Rage Against the Machine knows they are a political band and has requested World Canít Wait to be in their tent for the event. If anyone is interested in helping please contact me at

boston@worldcantwait.org.

Websites:
www.worldcantwait.org
http://berklee.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2301513772
www.a28.org

caco0283
04-24-2007, 12:39 PM
deltas new alias??

joppy-slow
04-24-2007, 12:41 PM
World Can't Wait is going to have a significant presence at the Coachella Music Festival to spread information and to get the youth involved in the anti-war movement. We are trying to contact any one going to the show so they can help out. Anyone who has knowledge of Rage Against the Machine knows they are a political band and has requested World Canít Wait to be in their tent for the event. If anyone is interested in helping please contact me at

boston@worldcantwait.org.

Websites:
www.worldcantwait.org
http://berklee.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2301513772
www.a28.org

meh.. the world can wait. until after the concert..

theburiedlife
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
I don't understand why you didn't pursue this last year when Bush was not a lame duck.

DeltaSigChi4
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
I don't have aliases.

Idiot.

E

SojuGorae
04-24-2007, 02:43 PM
*struts

E

kroqken
04-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Maybe there will be an official impeachment petition at Coachella.

kroqken
05-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I think there was an impeachment rally at 11:00AM in the Coachella parking lot on day 3 (Sunday). I was stuck in line at the Indio Del Taco.

thefunkylama
05-03-2007, 05:08 PM
k those people were annoying.

kroqken
05-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Bush is annoying, not his opponents!

AEversW
05-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Bush is annoying not his opponents!

people telling us what to think and what to do is annoying.

wisconsinboozer
05-09-2007, 03:45 PM
people telling us what to think and what to do is annoying.

Agreed

DeltaSigChi4
05-09-2007, 03:52 PM
People who bend over and allow "Christian conservatives" to fuck this country in the ass are traitors.

Oh, and annoying.

E

jackstraw94086
05-09-2007, 04:06 PM
People who bend over and allow "Christian conservatives" to fuck this country in the ass are traitors.

Oh, and annoying.

E

So people who think the country should be run contrary to how you think it should are "traitors"? Sounds like you're questioning the patriotism of those who don't agree with you.

hmmmm that sounds familiar.

wisconsinboozer
05-09-2007, 04:08 PM
good point jack

DeltaSigChi4
05-09-2007, 05:22 PM
So people who think the country should be run contrary to how you think it should are "traitors"? Sounds like you're questioning the patriotism of those who don't agree with you.

Run in which manner? In a manner that will bring our deficits to record highs, turn our most loyal foreign friends against us [and the shit FP that this admin has taken], and send our troops to illegally invade, occupy another sovereign nation, spiraling said nation into civil war and multiplying terrorism several times over.

hmmmm that sounds familiar.

The difference between the Nazis that took over a nation for eight [8] years and I, is that I am not a chickenhawk pussy intent on bring war to every corner of the earth. How many tours have you done in Irak, bitch?

E

kroqken
05-09-2007, 05:23 PM
It is scary that at the first Republican presidential debate, three of the ten candidates raised their hands to the question "who does not believe in the theory of evolution?" Those three are idiots for not believing what science has shwon to be crect. Those three right wing idiots are senator Sam Brownback of Kansas, governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas and Congresman To Tancreado of Colorado. Of course, Bush ignores science when it conflicts with his right wing ideological bent.

woogie846
05-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't call someone who doesn't believe in the theory of evolution an idiot. That's a little strong. After all, it's just a theory. Science is also the one that told us that which month of the year you're born in determines your love of chocolate and the chances of you getting cancer.

jackstraw94086
05-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Run in which manner? In a manner that will bring our deficits to record highs, turn our most loyal foreign friends against us [and the shit FP that this admin has taken], and send our troops to illegally invade, occupy another sovereign nation, spiraling said nation into civil war and multiplying terrorism several times over.

The difference between the Nazis that took over a nation for eight [8] years and I, is that I am not a chickenhawk pussy intent on bring war to every corner of the earth. How many tours have you done in Irak, bitch?

E

I love it when you bring up your tour in "irak" as if you think it makes you seem smarter than anyone else. It's adorable. You made the decision to join the military, genius, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. You're obviously not too quick on the uptake. You're not officer or intelligence material. If you didn't know you'd be put on the ground in "irak" or afghanistan then you're a bigger retard than you sound. (you were on the front lines right? go ahead and tell us what you did over there)

And you're not even getting what I'm accusing you of (surprise surprise)
I never said Bush was doing a good job. I'm just calling you a hypocritical retard for calling him and his lackey's "traitors". I realize you're too much of a dumb shit to be able to spout anything but feeble rhetoric, but at least have the wherewithal to not use THEIR rhetoric, half-wit.

DeltaSigChi4
05-09-2007, 10:31 PM
I love it when you bring up your tour in "irak" as if you think it makes you seem smarter than anyone else. It's adorable. You made the decision to join the military, genius, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. You're obviously not too quick on the uptake. You're not officer or intelligence material. If you didn't know you'd be put on the ground in "irak" or afghanistan then you're a bigger retard than you sound. (you were on the front lines right? go ahead and tell us what you did over there)

I actually was Intelligence, you kumquat.

And you're not even getting what I'm accusing you of (surprise surprise)
I never said Bush was doing a good job. I'm just calling you a hypocritical retard for calling him and his lackey's "traitors". I realize you're too much of a dumb shit to be able to spout anything but feeble rhetoric, but at least have the wherewithal to not use THEIR rhetoric, half-wit.

I don't care what you accuse me of. Bushbot.

E

Wheres the beef?
05-09-2007, 11:14 PM
I saw the protest. Worst protest ever imo. I think they did good in SF though....at least they got a picture.......
http://www.billstclair.com/blog/images/bodycount_impeach_004.jpg

bigc1
05-09-2007, 11:59 PM
I saw the protest. Worst protest ever imo. I think they did good in SF though....at least they got a picture.......
http://www.billstclair.com/blog/images/bodycount_impeach_004.jpg

it probably wasn't 90 degrees either

jackstraw94086
05-10-2007, 01:26 AM
I actually was Intelligence, you kumquat.

Now there's the harshest indictment of our armed forces I can imagine.
Or at least it would be if I believed you. I have two very good friends who were in intelligence officers 6 years. If you were intelligence I doubt you'd have been doing more than keeping their mess stocked with sugar packets.

I don't care what you accuse me of. Bushbot.
E
yes ya do, chachi.

york707
05-10-2007, 07:18 AM
How'd this go for you?

kroqken
05-10-2007, 07:54 AM
"Military intelligence" is an oxymoron.

york707
05-10-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm gonna impeach Bush and Cheney at my barbeque this weekend.

J~$$$
05-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Thats awesome York. Im hosting a Revolution cocktail hour at my house on Friday.

molotov cocktails.....they are just actually mango mojitos. LOL! <3!

Alchemy
05-10-2007, 08:35 AM
I wonder how much money is going to these protest programs that could have been donated to other organizations. I am pretty positive that Bush and Cheney are going to stay for the entire duration of their terms.

I think some people gravely over-exaggerate the state of our country. Yes, right now the country is doing the bidding of Jerry Falwell's liking, but I think that the swith-a-roo in congress is going to dramatically help that. This next presidential election doesn't look too hopeless. Even McCain isn't that bad. Things will certainly get better. Some people make it seem like America is already a Nazi Germany. That is not true. Yes, we are an Imperial Force bidding evil on the world, but Americans have a lot more power to change things for the better. It's really not that bad.