PDA

View Full Version : Rage Question...

Method_man77
04-24-2007, 05:22 AM
My buddy and I are flying in from Winnipeg, MB, Canada and want to ensure ourselves a spot as close to the stage as possible.

We will need to run and get water before but are we going to have to camp outside in front of the stage literally all day to get a spot at or close to the stage?

On top of this, will we have to arrive to the venue early to get a good spot in line outside the festival to get close to the stage? What do all of you recommend? I really have no idea how this works!

DeltaSigChi4
04-24-2007, 11:02 AM
There are other musical acts on Sunday, you know.

Jus' sayin'.

E

joshisgod
04-24-2007, 11:04 AM
you should build a robot that can breakdance its way to get you food and drinks. YAY JESUS

DeltaSigChi4
04-24-2007, 11:56 AM
BONG HITS 4 JESUS

E

MonsoonSeason
04-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I thought that just rage was playing for nine hours

what gives

whytee
04-24-2007, 12:02 PM
there arent other musical acts sunday....

whytee
04-24-2007, 12:05 PM
because rage owns all

faxman75
04-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I will tell you riight now! The only way you are going to get closer to the stage than me is if you bring a fucking gun! I have the front row reserved with my 34 friends. We will be chanting RAGE songs all fucking day.

GET READY TO DEAL !!!!

algunz
04-24-2007, 12:09 PM
You can tell US to deal, but I'll bet Willie could kick your ass.

billtino
04-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Here's how you and your buddy can get to the front & not waste all day camping the stage missing other good acts. This is how i got to the front main stage at Woodstock99. just before their set, one of finds a puddle of muddy water (and i'm sure there will be plenty on sunday night...just cruise the potapits. :/ and roll around until you are completely covered in muddy stanky portopit run off water. then which ever one of you didn't roll around can follow closely behind the other and proceed to push your way to the front and center. Trust me....people will make way for you. I followed some 400 lb dread locked muddy stank monstrosity all the way to the front of the stage...in fact we had about 20ppl following by the time he got to the front.

MonsoonSeason
04-24-2007, 12:15 PM
the downside is that everybody even RATM will hate you and you will smell like sewage

but whatever man priorities I guess

faxman75
04-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Here's how you and your buddy can get to the front & not waste all day camping the stage missing other good acts. This is how i got to the front main stage at Woodstock99. just before their set, one of finds a puddle of muddy water (and i'm sure there will be plenty on sunday night...just cruise the potapits. :/ and roll around until you are completely covered in muddy stanky portopit run off water. then which ever one of you didn't roll around can follow closely behind the other and proceed to push your way to the front and center. Trust me....people will make way for you. I followed some 400 lb dread locked muddy stank monstrosity all the way to the front of the stage...in fact we had about 20ppl following by the time he got to the front.

FUCK YEAH RAGERRR BITCH GRRRRRRRRRRR

I have this freind that is going to just shit! As soon as he does it we are going to have a giant shit fight right fucking there!!!

Method_man77
04-25-2007, 07:48 AM
I will tell you riight now! The only way you are going to get closer to the stage than me is if you bring a fucking gun! I have the front row reserved with my 34 friends. We will be chanting RAGE songs all fucking day.

GET READY TO DEAL !!!!

No no, fuck you.