PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan is a dunce. Why is she here?

dwdw1212
04-23-2007, 02:37 PM
She abandoned Both her sons. She betrayed our country. She took the VA money for a grave marker for her sons grave, and then NEVER put any marker on the grave.

She's a hypacrit.

Why anyone even listens to her whining,,,I don't know.

Her last "photo-op" was with Chavez and Jesse Jackson. They can HAVE her.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 02:38 PM
you're a liar.

and too dumb to know it

and you spell like a redneck.

kroqken
04-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Jesse Jackson is a world renowned civil rights leader. Hugo Chavez was democratically elected and does more for the poor in his country than most Third WOrld leaders. Chavez is demonized by the American media because he will not kiss the Bush Administration's ass. I am not a huge supporter of either men, but describing controversial political figures can be more shades of gray than simple black and white terms.

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 02:39 PM
hypacrit.

JustSteve
04-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Jesse Jackson is a world renowned civil rights leader..

and a scumbag! i think even black people are getting sick of him and his hetero life mate sharpton.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 02:42 PM
give me one example of Jesse Jackson being a 'scumbag'.

mob roulette
04-23-2007, 02:44 PM
all this for an alias?

kroqken
04-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Jesse Jackson has fought for the rights of the poor, working class, oppresed minorites and the rights of women and gays for over 40 years. He is a tireless crusader for justice. He is willing to challenge American foreign and domestic policy when it is on the side of oppression instead of liberation. Jesse Jackson is trying to do the right thing, not trying to win a popularity contest on a random message board.

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Everyone on another thread was saying what a hero she was. ? She in no Fuckin way is any sort of hero! Her son was the real hero and he believed in protecting our country she makes her own sons bravery and integrity seem all for nothing.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 02:48 PM
He's also a philanderer and a bigot.

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 02:49 PM
protecting our country from what?

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Jesse Jackson is a Fuckin Racist!!!!!
and only gives a shit about what he looks like in the eye of the world.

kroqken
04-23-2007, 02:50 PM
No, she realizes that her son enlisted in a war that should not have been fought in the first place. Maybe she tried to talk her son out of enlisting, there is no way to know for sure. Also, many returning veterans of wars present and past have realized they made a mistake and spoke out against it, such as Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts when he was in Vietnam Veterans Against the War and Ron Kovic, who was paralyzed in Vietnam and is the basis of the movie Born on the Fourth of July.

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 02:51 PM
From fighting a war at your front door.

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Alias.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
doooon't let me dooooowwwn.
doooon't let me doowwn.
(no no no)
dooon't leeeet me doooowwwn........ hymie town.
hyyyymie towwwwwn.

kroqken
04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Also, Jesse Jackson cannot be a racist. Black racism does not exist because racism includes not only disliking another race but having the power to do soething about it. This is still a society where the Caucasian race holds the bulk of power. A black person can hate a white person but due to the lack of power in society, they are still not a black racist.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Everyone on another thread was saying what a hero she was. ? She in no Fuckin way is any sort of hero! Her son was the real hero and he believed in protecting our country she makes her own sons bravery and integrity seem all for nothing.

her son died "protecting our freedom" and yet your criticize her for exercising her own freedom.

You just don't like her because her politics are different from yours. and you right wingers claim to be all about "freedom".

Doors2time
Using her sons death to promote her far left liberal Kool-aid drinking views is fucked up.

jackstraw94086
Also, Jesse Jackson cannot be a racist. Black racism does not exist because racism includes not only disliking another race but having the power to do soething about it. This is still a society where the Caucasian race holds the bulk of power. A black person can hate a white person but due to the lack of power in society, they are still not a black racist.

that's fucked logic.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 02:54 PM
doooon't let me dooooowwwn.
doooon't let me doowwn.
(no no no)
dooon't leeeet me doooowwwn........ hymie town.
hyyyymie towwwwwn.

i don't get the reference.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Using her sons death to promote her far left liberal Kool-aid drinking views is fucked up.

QED

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 02:55 PM
I loled

vinylmartyr
I don't even know what all the fuss is about. I doubt any of you will even know shes there.

Doors2time
WHAT??????? OK.............

jackstraw94086
i don't get the reference.

do you remember the infamous "hymie town" quote?

The above was from Eddie Muphy's song impersonation of jackson on SNL.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
no i don't know anything about the 'hymie town' quote.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
no i don't know anything about the 'hymie town' quote.

jackson refered to NYC as "hymie town" in an infamous interview with a reporter for the washington post back in 1984. It was a pretty big deal actually

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
+50 points for a picture with her giving the camera a westside pose.

kroqken
04-23-2007, 02:59 PM
The Hymie town quote was said off the record and the NY Times reporter should have been fired for violating the canons of journalism. It was a slang description, not intended to show hatred. The rabbi who bar mitzvahed me worked with Jesse Jackson and his organization for years and he vouched for Jackson's tireless crusade for freedom for all people and his lack of hatred for any racial or religious groups.

bug on your lip
04-23-2007, 02:59 PM
TomAz only watches white comedians

give him Seth Meyers over those negroes anyday

TomAz
04-23-2007, 03:00 PM
I can't imagine. hmmmmmm.

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 03:00 PM
he did fight for our freedom and is noble for that. Whatever her political view is fine I may not agreed 100 percent with it but I just dont want to hear her or see her at Coachella.I wouldnt want to hear or see Bush there either.
Its time to rock not listen to speechs.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 03:01 PM
he did fight for our freedom and is noble for that. Whatever her political view is fine I may not agreed 100 percent with it but I just dont want to hear her or see her at Coachella.I wouldnt want to hear or see Bush there either.
Its time to rock not listen to speechs.

then if you see her just keep walking. don't post your blather anymore.

kroqken
04-23-2007, 03:02 PM
No one said she is speaking there. I still think she may have a booth there or will be introduced by one of the more political bands there, such as by Rage. Most of you will not even notice she is there, even if she walks right by you.

jackstraw94086
The Hymie town quote was said off the record and the NY Times reporter should have been fired for violating the canons of journalism. It was a slang description, not intended to show hatred. The rabbi who bar mitzvahed me worked with Jesse Jackson and his organization for years and he vouched for Jackson's tireless crusade for freedom for all people and his lack of hatred for any racial or religious groups.

aw fuck that ken. It took him seven days to apologize for the comment which was racist by any stretch.

This is the same man who just got Don Imus fired.

and it was a washington post reporter, not NY Times.

Doors2time
If I see her I am going to piss on her face!!

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 03:03 PM
:)-

kroqken
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Actually, it was mostly Al Sharpton who got Imus fired. I am not sure Imus should have been fired, because other shock jocks have said more offensive things and kept there jobs, but this is off topic.

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
I will riot at her booth!

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Sharpton is a joke

kroqken
04-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I am sure security will put a stop to any rioting on the Coachella streets.

Doors2time
04-23-2007, 03:09 PM
its a joke

JustSteve
04-23-2007, 03:12 PM
He's also a philanderer and a bigot.

i included those in my "scumbag" comment.

kroqken
04-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't think her visit will be that controversial because I have not heard anything else about it except for the blurb in the Desert Sun article about her.

Down Rodeo
04-23-2007, 03:57 PM

Kool-Aid, huh? You sound like a typical Limbaugh/Hannity listener who doesn't have a rational thought in his head. Who are you to judge her actions? How do you know her son didn't share the same views that she does? I'm sure a lot of people would feel the same way she does if their son thought he was joining the military to help his country, but was lied to in order to push the political agenda of a small group of reactionaries. Any parent would be outraged that their child died unnecessarily.

sydaud
04-23-2007, 04:11 PM

I've always enjoyed this quote from the right.

I don't give a damn what she's using her dead son for. SHE LOST HER FUCKING CHILD. Just a though..... if the worst thing that a mother does once her child has been murdered is go around and speak ill of the murderer, then maybe I'll just give the parent a pass?!?

I don't have to listen to her and I don't have to care if she's right or not, but dammit she has every right to say whatever she wants to say and she can talk about her dead son the whole time.

gaypalmsprings
04-23-2007, 04:17 PM
http://www.cindysheehanwatch.com/images/haveacup.jpg

TheGunslinger138
04-23-2007, 04:22 PM

Wow.

BlueDevil50
04-23-2007, 04:28 PM

i just thought this was a joke...blacks can be racist just like any other people...in my life living in california and joining the navy and bein in japan for 2 years, have seen blacks actually be more racist than any other race. its kinda a joke that everyone has to be so politically correct with blacks but a black guy can wear a shirt that says "shut up honkey" and people just have to laugh it off...just my two cents...i love black people, but i see them segregating themselves more than anyone. jesse jackson does a lot of good, but he is a piece of shit like al sharpton. let me see them do something good for anyone thats not black.

gaypalmsprings
04-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Based on the follwing report, I say Willie Nelson will have Cindy Sheehan on stage. He plays on Sunday.

"Interestingly-designed web site truthout.org has a cool video of Willie Nelson, fresh from his appearance on the "Colbert Report" (and subsequent appearance atop the Party Ben Top 10), giving a speech at the Camp Casey Peace Awards in Austin last week. The awards are named in honor of Cindy Sheehan's son, who was killed in Iraq three years ago. The clip shows the 73-year-old country legend has only grown more outspoken with age, saying "I just love a revolution," to cheers from the crowd."

bmack86
04-23-2007, 04:34 PM
i just thought this was a joke...blacks can be racist just like any other people...in my life living in california and joining the navy and bein in japan for 2 years, have seen blacks actually be more racist than any other race. its kinda a joke that everyone has to be so politically correct with blacks but a black guy can wear a shirt that says "shut up honkey" and people just have to laugh it off...just my two cents...i love black people, but i see them segregating themselves more than anyone. jesse jackson does a lot of good, but he is a piece of shit like al sharpton. let me see them do something good for anyone thats not black.

That sounds just like my dad. Why does the military make people think there's a competition for who can be "most racist" as a whole race? There's plenty of very racist white people, very racist black people, very racist asians. Hell, I bet you train enough mynah birds to speak and they'll start being racist.

crazzz2007
04-23-2007, 04:42 PM

actually, don imus got don imus fired.

canexplain
04-23-2007, 04:45 PM
ok , so i said i was gone from here, but i was planning on reading the threads but not replying ... ok crackberry like .... do any of you dudes that are dogging her have any clue .... i will put aside delta ... time in place of his own ... but the others .... ever been in a war or killed anyone ... ever lost a child .... well i never lost a child, but am a viet nam vet, which means, no i didnt fight there , but lost many of my best friends ... my dad was in the army for over 35 years, even went back after he retired to work for free just to help them ... my bro in law was a ranger and was in nam ... i was informed not to say more (tomaz and maybe vynil know what i am talking about) , i have a "relative" that graduated from west point last year" and is an officer of course, my sis works for a military hospital in washington ... military all the way ... and they all say, the iraq war is fucked , big time .... so when you want to say something about the war, and of course you are a US citizen, and you can say anyting ... how about joining the army first and seeing what it is like ...little sissy babies .... talk is cheap ... go for it little kids that think killing someone who disagrees with the US is wrong ....if i were at coachella, ya, i might not even see her, but that is because she would be preaching to the choir .......i would be there to see ratm ..... colorado ron ..cr****

kroqken
04-23-2007, 04:53 PM
She is honoring her son by trying to prevent future mothers and fathers to go through what she has already gone through. You may disagree with Sheehan politically, but I give her extra leeway because she is a grieving parent and she is honoring her son's memory the best way that she knows how.

fatbastard
04-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Is she going to be added to the scavenger hunt?

kroqken
04-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I think her cause is a little more serious than a scavenger hunt.

fatbastard
04-23-2007, 05:31 PM
1 no vote.

Yablonowitz
04-23-2007, 06:22 PM
ok , so i said i was gone from here, but i was planning on reading the threads but not replying ... ok crackberry like .... do any of you dudes that are dogging her have any clue .... i will put aside delta ... time in place of his own ... but the others .... ever been in a war or killed anyone ... ever lost a child .... well i never lost a child, but am a viet nam vet, which means, no i didnt fight there , but lost many of my best friends ... my dad was in the army for over 35 years, even went back after he retired to work for free just to help them ... my bro in law was a ranger and was in nam ... i was informed not to say more (tomaz and maybe vynil know what i am talking about) , i have a "relative" that graduated from west point last year" and is an officer of course, my sis works for a military hospital in washington ... military all the way ... and they all say, the iraq war is fucked , big time .... so when you want to say something about the war, and of course you are a US citizen, and you can say anyting ... how about joining the army first and seeing what it is like ...little sissy babies .... talk is cheap ... go for it little kids that think killing someone who disagrees with the US is wrong ....if i were at coachella, ya, i might not even see her, but that is because she would be preaching to the choir .......i would be there to see ratm ..... colorado ron ..cr****

cr**** always and forever.

BlueDevil50
04-23-2007, 07:17 PM
That sounds just like my dad. Why does the military make people think there's a competition for who can be "most racist" as a whole race? There's plenty of very racist white people, very racist black people, very racist asians. Hell, I bet you train enough mynah birds to speak and they'll start being racist.

i wouldnt say its a competition but bein in the military did make me realize it was more of an "us vs them" with the blacks more so. dont get me wrong, my best friend while in the navy, was black. i think racism is bullshit no matter what color you are, but im just sayin, in MY personal life, the only real racism ive seen is with black people hatin on others. i just always have hated double standards and people playin the race card. i hate everyone equally =)

jk. all love.

BlueDevil50
04-23-2007, 07:18 PM
and no one should be hating on this lady...i can only imagine what MY mom would do if i died in the war, my god shed go nuts. its a mothers worst nightmare, losing her child. shes not doing anything wrong, she just wants change. she has my respect no matter what she does.

psycobetabuckdown
04-24-2007, 01:48 AM

From Dictionary.com:

rac·ism /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

kroqken
04-24-2007, 07:24 AM
No hating on mothers losing children in unnecessary wars!

AEversW
04-24-2007, 07:36 AM
No hating on mothers losing children in unnecessary wars!

we aren't. We just don't want to hear about the same stuff over and over again. Especially at an event we are paying for. We get it the war is complete bullshit. WE ALL KNOW THAT! We've know that since it began. I sure as shit don't want to hear it again. Specially not for the hundreds of dollars i shelled out for Coachella. If i wanted to hear people protest the war i'd just turn on the news.

Yablonowitz
04-24-2007, 07:44 AM
What...do you think she's going to be following you around with a bullhorn? I don't think she's going to affect the event much at all. It's a big field, she should be easy to avoid if you want to.

Yablonowitz
04-24-2007, 07:48 AM
"Attention Dodger fan chump! Despite your poor taste in baseball teams, I still think you need to recognize that we're in the middle of an ILLEGAL WAR and that my son died in an unjustified military occupation! HEY YOU! DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME! I'M TALKING TO YOU! YOU GET THE TROOPS OUT NOW, YOU HEAR ME? WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DON'T YOU BUY THOSE LEMONADE CRUSHES! THEY WERE PICKED BY SLAVE LABOR IN DETENTION CAMPS NEAR GUATANAMO! HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING NOW. STOP! STOP! YOU NEED TO GO STOP THIS WAR RIGHT NOW. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LISTENING TO ANY MUSIC UNTIL YOU'VE STOPPED THIS WAR! DON'T MAKE ME GIVE YOU A DIRTY SANCHEZ!!!"

AEversW
04-24-2007, 08:00 AM
YAblo, i thought you'd be smart enough to read what i wrote...

Im fully aware of whats going on. Although i don't see how its illegal since congress OK'd it but thats besides the point. It's an unjust war that shouldn't have been started. It's a war that is killing thousands that shouldn't be dead but anything we say or do at Coachella won't matter. This isn't the 60's. The war is driven by Money and Corporations.

That being said...Coachella is an escape for some people. I care about whats going on in the country but i have so much more shit going on in my personal life, with my family and myself, that i use Coachella as a way to get away from that and from whats wrong with the country. So I don't want to go to my escape and listen to how fucked we all are.

Yablonowitz
04-24-2007, 08:19 AM
I get that and don't have an ounce of beef with you about why you're going to Coachella and all. I'm just saying, I really don't think Cindy Sheehan's presence is going to affect you too much in that effort to escape.

AEversW
04-24-2007, 08:20 AM
true...but if she's standing outside by the entrance with her signs im gonna want money back for my sunday ticket.

Yablonowitz
04-24-2007, 08:24 AM
true...but if she's standing outside by the entrance with her signs im gonna want money back for my sunday ticket.

Really? Once you get in, you'd completely forget about it. Turn your back to her, talk to you buddies, drink some water before you have to pay for it and bemoan the fact that the Dodgers will have lost four straight games.

I honestly can't even understand why she'd want to be at this fest. I thought it was more her MO to case Bush related events and vacation spots. But what do I know?

TomAz
04-24-2007, 08:27 AM
That being said...Coachella is an escape for some people. I care about whats going on in the country but i have so much more shit going on in my personal life, with my family and myself, that i use Coachella as a way to get away from that and from whats wrong with the country. So I don't want to go to my escape and listen to how fucked we all are.

unfortunately for you, Coachella is different things for different people. we don't always get our way. that's part of living in a world with other people.

AEversW
04-24-2007, 08:30 AM
the Dodgers will have lost four straight games.

HAHAHAH. The Giants are gonna get swept this week.

fober
04-24-2007, 08:34 AM
If you dimwits get to be there, I don't see why she can't.

Also, I hope Barry Bonds obliterates Hank Aaron's record. By like 100 homers.

JustSteve
04-24-2007, 08:50 AM

my neighbor and friend is an ex army ranger and it is hard for him to watch anything relating to the war on t.v. hbo did that special on the medics in iraq and he had to turn it off immediately because it was too emotionally draining. for someone who is one of the toughest men alive to react like that showed me enough about how messed up this war is. if these men were dying for a good cause i know he would not react the way he does now. i have so many questions for him, but i know that is the last thing you ask someone about if you have never been where he has been.

Down Rodeo
04-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Although i don't see how its illegal since congress OK'd it but thats besides the point.

It's illegal according to international law, because it violates the UN Charter. States are only allowed to use force in self-defense or with approval from the Security Council, neither of which applied in this case.

BlueDevil50
04-24-2007, 10:23 AM
If you dimwits get to be there, I don't see why she can't.

Also, I hope Barry Bonds obliterates Hank Aaron's record. By like 100 homers.

WOAH! now that, was uncalled for...way off topic but i really dont know how anyone can cheer for bonds. the dudes an asshole and he doesnt deserve to hold such a high record. hes a cheater, and cheaters never prosper. i hope he misses the record by one homer, then gets hurt, foreeeeeeeeever! big head and all...

bug on your lip
04-24-2007, 10:46 AM
YAblo, i thought you'd be smart enough to read what i wrote...

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Diversity/Diversity-BeautifulBlackWoman.jpg

kroqken
04-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Sheehan will be easy to avoid. There are 5 fuckin' stages, the food court and the KROQ tent. If I can avoid Rage, you haters can avoid Cindy Sheehan.

kroqken
04-25-2007, 11:33 AM
I hope Sheehan rains on the parade of the right wingers attending Coachella. I love seeing Republicans get pissed off.

kroqken
04-25-2007, 08:10 PM
And it is better to be pissed off than pissed on.

amdux
04-26-2007, 10:36 PM

there's gonna be a fetish tent too? (i would recommend skipping the golden showers until after the sun goes down)

jackstraw94086
04-26-2007, 11:14 PM

go to coachella, ken. Go on, just go. git.

DJsnugglez
04-28-2007, 12:30 PM
She abandoned Both her sons. She betrayed our country. She took the VA money for a grave marker for her sons grave, and then NEVER put any marker on the grave.

She's a hypacrit.

Why anyone even listens to her whining,,,I don't know.

Her last "photo-op" was with Chavez and Jesse Jackson. They can HAVE her.

Sheehan is annoying, but I'd rather have her at Coachella than YOU.

Would love to see you with a couple of broken ribs after the RATM set. :thu

DJsnugglez
04-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Looking over the thread its obvious the pseudo-Conservative tool is actually some teenaged troll. Waste of space, dude -- stop ditching classes at your local juco.

All you escapists should just go back to tailgating at sporting events or fraternity rushes. Or just wait for the Weenie Roast.

Coachella has and will continue to embrace diversity and genuine multiculturalism in all aspects of the festival experience -- and that is, ironically, the best way to overcome the ignorance and violence running amok right now.

aflockadevos
04-28-2007, 11:33 PM
aw fuck that ken. It took him seven days to apologize for the comment which was racist by any stretch.

and it was a washington post reporter, not NY Times.

I'm personally waiting for Sharpton and Jackson to publically apologize to the Duke lacrosse team players since they found it necessary to do everything but convict them in public through the media. Maybe they can have like a meet and greet, kiss the player's asses, and then get fired a few days later.

gaypalmsprings
04-28-2007, 11:42 PM
I was annoyed by all the people passing out Impeach Bush flyers at the end of the show on Saturday. This is a music & arts fest, not a political convention. Send them packing - I don't care to think about Bush at Coachella.

Suffacated
04-29-2007, 08:17 AM
I was annoyed by all the people passing out Impeach Bush flyers at the end of the show on Saturday. This is a music & arts fest, not a political convention. Send them packing - I don't care to think about Bush at Coachella.

Agreed!
Posers and Lemmings.......
That little insect that flies around annoying the fuck outa you.
Chances are few of these Posers and Lemmings actually know what the fuck they are talking about. I'll admit that 98% of the time I have no fucking clue as to what I'm talking about.
But what I see in these Posers and Lemmings is lost lost children starving for attention. Looking for the love that their parents never gave.
Just ignore them. Smile and walk on by.

You may win one battle...
But know this...
I'll Win the Fucking WaR......

scrodpiece
04-29-2007, 08:34 AM
ok i'm not one of these crazy liberal-hating amerikkka lovers, but i was a little shocked that no one called jesse jackson to task on his support of the accuser in the Duke rape case. Al Sharpton was smart enough to stay diplomatic, but Jackson offered unconditional support, and offered to pay her tuition regardless of the outcome of the case. I think it kind of got lost in the Imus cloud.

Omar1
04-30-2007, 11:14 PM
ok i'm not one of these crazy liberal-hating amerikkka lovers, but i was a little shocked that no one called jesse jackson to task on his support of the accuser in the Duke rape case. Al Sharpton was smart enough to stay diplomatic, but Jackson offered unconditional support, and offered to pay her tuition regardless of the outcome of the case. I think it kind of got lost in the Imus cloud.

OOOHHH MY!!! he chose to pay for a black girls tuition, and he did it with his own money!!!! make him apologize now!!!!!

kroqken
05-03-2007, 04:14 PM
I did not mind the political tents at Coachella. If you were not interested in politics,, walking by them was a piece of cake. I am not afraid of debate.

clockwork123
05-06-2007, 11:04 AM
thankfully someone bought up a few extra rage battle of coachella shirts over the Coachella wkend! if you needed the black rage against the machine shirt and they were sold out check out ebay. i just scored a battle of coachella shirt from there myself!

Hannahrain
05-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Every time you spam the board a starving Somolian child is eaten by a wildebeest.

(Kindly cram it.)