PDA

View Full Version : Onitsukas and Running shoes in L.A.

artgutser
04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Does anyone know of a really good store (wide selection, variety of models, availability) that sells onitsukas in L.A.?
Iīm also looking for a really good pair of running shoes, so could you also recomend a good running shoe store in L.A.?
Thanks guys.

fatbastard
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Snails Pace for running shoes.

JOEJOEJOE
04-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know of a really good store (wide selection, variety of models, availability) that sells onitsukas in L.A.?
Iīm also looking for a really good pair of running shoes, so could you also recomend a good running shoe store in L.A.?
Thanks guys.

Sportie L.A. on Melrose Ave has a huge selection of Tigers....and its located in a pretty cool shopping area

MonsoonSeason
04-23-2007, 02:32 PM
does it have to be in LA because Zappos is pretty awesome on the internet

artgutser
04-23-2007, 03:03 PM

Sportie L.A. on Melrose Ave has a huge selection of Tigers....and its located in a pretty cool shopping area

Thanks Guys.

does it have to be in LA because Zappos is pretty awesome on the internet

I tried Zappos, but they donīt have in stock the model I want.

Courtney
04-23-2007, 03:09 PM

Yes, I'll second this. Snail's Pace is awesome because they'll videotape your feet while you're running on their treadmill and then tell you if you're over-pronating or anything. This is helpful if you don't already know exactly which shoes you need. They don't have a huge selection, but they're very knowledgeable about what they do have -- so good for a beginner to intermediate runner like me.

artgutser
04-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes, I'll second this. Snail's Pace is awesome because they'll videotape your feet while you're running on their treadmill and then tell you if you're over-pronating or anything........

Thatīs awesome. By the way, Iīm going to be staying in L.A. near LAX, so do you know which of the Snailīs Pace stores listed on their web page is closest to that area?

Courtney
04-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Thatīs awesome. By the way, Iīm going to be staying in L.A. near LAX, so do you know which of the Snailīs Pace stores listed on their web page is closest to that area?

Oh, that's actually going to a little bit of a drive from you. I always go to the Pasadena one because it's the closest to me, but I'm not sure about LAX. I'd imagine that the Fountain Valley and Brea stores would be about equidistant depending on traffic. But maybe you want to try to find somewhere that's not so much of a drive.

And as a rule in general, don't ever try to drive on the 405 during rush hour.

artgutser
04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Merci

nikelv2007
08-17-2007, 04:52 AM
Hello artqutser:
Nikelv Sport Shoes Co.,LTD, devoting in exports of all kinds of shoes.My company main offer the nike shoes max95 97 shoes,max2003 max2006 max shoes,Tn shoes new style TL shoes,nike shox shoes r3 shoes oz shoes,From jordan1 jordan2 jordan4 jordan 5 jordan7 shoes jordan19 shoesand the hotsell jordan22 shoes.Beside these shoes,my company also offer the new style air force1 shoes james shoes dunk shoes adidas shoes Gucci shoes football shoes bape shoes and the puma shoes and so on.
I know you acutely need a pair of high quality running shoes,and our company can offer many kinds of first-class sport shoes.ofcourse include running shoes,the price is also quite competitive.if you want to learn about the information of our products,welcome to visite our website. http://nikelv.en.ec21.com
or contact me ,my skype name :polly2008
my msn:polly850703@hotmail.com