PDA

View Full Version : damn you brandon!!!

caco0283
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
So I havent been cockedblocked in a long time and I haven't posted a ruined night in life of Caco in a long time either so here ya go. As soon as I saw the picture of nobloq Brandon put up, my winning streak ended. Thanks Brandon. You sir are the reason I spent the night babysitting a drunk friend, when I could of been babysitting the hot girl that sat across from me....let me explain.

Im at the Brus Room looking for my phone, wasn't there but I ran into a friend, Diane. She bought me a drink, so I stayed. This hot chick sits across the bar from us and looks very very sad. I wasn't going to approach her cos im sort taken but not. Once I remember that Cindy is out of the state of Florida til Wednesday I decided to go do that thing I do. So I walk to the girl and tell her to smile because shes fucking depressing me. She starts laughing and asked me to sit down. I told her I coudn't cos my friends just walked in (3 other girls) but I asked her to come sit with us. She said she would in a minute.

Well that minute never came, about 30 minutes later I look at her and shake my head, she goes to come over but some guy with muscles walks up and asked to buy her a drink. GAYYYYYY!!! Does he not know you don't buy women drinks!!!! That's so cliche. Well finally she gets bored of muscle man and sees how much fun we are having giving each other a sobriety test (two of my friends are cops). Well we start talking and my friend Angie runs to the bathroom to throw up (damn 100 pound girls cant hold their drinks inside of them) So as soon as the conversation is getting good between the girl whos name I never got, Diane asked me if I can let Angie crash at my house. So what do I do?? I do it.....and I blame this on you Brandon. Its all your fault and that damn nobloq...thank you once again

jerpar24
04-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Damn sucks man I had this girls ex cock block me the other night.

brandon_derder
04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow, saw the thread title and thought you we're talking about me.

I would never do such a thing!!

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 01:13 PM
hahahahahaha ya thats silly. silliness..hahahahahahaha WOOOOOO!

Yablonowitz
04-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Wow, saw the thread title and thought you we're talking about me.

I would never do such a thing!!

You would to Ronnie. Everyone does.

caco0283
04-23-2007, 01:14 PM
FU GREG

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 01:15 PM
snap.

brandon_derder
04-23-2007, 01:39 PM
lol... okay maybe I would.

Caitlin
04-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Well at least you won't have to feel semi-guilty over being with a girl who isn't the girl you're sort of with but not. See, there's an upside to everything!

TomAz
04-23-2007, 01:45 PM
You would to Ronnie. Everyone does.

This is a true fact.

Well at least you won't have to feel semi-guilty over being with a girl who isn't the girl you're sort of with but not. See, there's an upside to everything!

semi-guilty? ronnie?

Caitlin
04-23-2007, 01:47 PM
semi-guilty? ronnie?

Yeah sorry, i'm new - I've got lots to learn.

bug on your lip
04-23-2007, 01:48 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/bugonyourlip/Hawkeye.gif