PDA

View Full Version : Ticket questions that Coachella vets could answer!!

molar2313
04-23-2007, 09:54 AM
for all of you that have been to past coachella festivals,
i printed my tix off of the web from ticketmaster but, the name they were purchased under isn't mine. do i have to have a matching id at the gates with the name of the purchaser????

psychic friend
04-23-2007, 10:04 AM
they scan the barcode not the name

molar2313
04-23-2007, 11:02 AM
so i don't have to worry about having a different name on the ticket?

Glamour Damaged
04-23-2007, 11:32 AM
NO. they scan the ticket, they dont look at your name. Theres HUGE lines with thousands of people with tickets in hand. Do you think they would really match the name on your ticket with your drivers license?? That would mean friends cant buy their friends tickets. Just dosent make sense.

L.D.N
04-23-2007, 11:48 AM
im collecting my ticket from the box office, is this going to be as long and tedius as i expect it to be?

ghettojournalist
04-23-2007, 01:03 PM
im collecting my ticket from the box office, is this going to be as long and tedius as i expect it to be?

get there early, if you can, and save yourself some time.

for all of you that have been to past coachella festivals,
i printed my tix off of the web from ticketmaster but, the name they were purchased under isn't mine. do i have to have a matching id at the gates with the name of the purchaser????

no problem, they don't check.
technically, everyone is supposed to match the i.d. with the ticket name, but no ever has.
just makesure at least one of the two barcodes on your ticket is scannable and your are in my friend.

psychic friend
04-23-2007, 01:04 PM
the only time the name matters is when you are collecting tickets at will call. they are not going to give you some other persons tickets.

DeltaSigChi4
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
That's what you think, babe.

Ever heard of false identification?

It's too easy.

E