PDA

View Full Version : aussies in jasper alberta wanna roadtrip!!

sallymay
01-24-2007, 10:20 AM
hey there...crossing my fingers and toes that we get tickets..but theres a few of us from jasper looking to drive down..anyone in the area need a lift??? anyone know the easiest way?? first i need to learn to drive on the other side of the road..but it should be awesome!!!

ShannonL
01-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey, I'm from Edmonton and am trying to figure a way to get there.

Never been, but for some reason I just thought today "I need to go" and started looking into it.

Anyways, reply back if it sounds feasible, or add me on msn earthly_delight@hotmail.com

JaspertoCoachella
01-25-2007, 01:51 PM
hey there...crossing my fingers and toes that we get tickets..but theres a few of us from jasper looking to drive down..anyone in the area need a lift??? anyone know the easiest way?? first i need to learn to drive on the other side of the road..but it should be awesome!!!

Hey, I'm also from Jasper and looking to head down to Coachella. I have some friends in Langley BC (near Vancouver) I was planning on picking up along the route. We're hoping we may even get a bus from there or a van (depending on numbers).

Shoot me a message and I'll give you my number. I'm usually out at Petes and Whistle Stop, so maybe we've met already.

cheers

Lizbot
01-25-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm in Calgary, it's on the way from Jasper... and going through Montana down south is definitely the most direct route, IMHO. I'm looking for a ride if I get tickets, let me know if you've still got room...?

Cheers!

ryanoss
01-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey

I live in Edmonton and just got tickets today. Not too sure how we are getting there yet. Definitely driving just not sure what we are driving yet. Maybe an RV or something.

Cheers,
Ryan

dieatzero
01-25-2007, 06:09 PM
hey... i also live in edmonton and am heading down with a friend from nelson bc... i would love to drive my car but she isn't the most road worthy steed.. lots of road trip experience and more than willing to help drive.. if anyone has room for two exceptionally awesome girls let me know or add me on msn dieatzero@hotmail.com

Maximus-Nicholas
01-26-2007, 05:19 PM
i'm in edmonton aswell and i would really apretiate the help getting down there cuz if my passport doesn't go through soon this is my only option

peas and carrots
01-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey, I'm also from Jasper and looking to head down to Coachella. I have some friends in Langley BC (near Vancouver) I was planning on picking up along the route. We're hoping we may even get a bus from there or a van (depending on numbers).

Shoot me a message and I'll give you my number. I'm usually out at Petes and Whistle Stop, so maybe we've met already.

cheers

Man, i miss Jasper.

Ill be in langley and have driven to Cali many times. Do you have room for 2 more?

There is 2 of us willing to split the cost of getting there and having a good time doing it.

PM me if you are interested

Cheers

thefonz
01-27-2007, 10:01 AM
I live in calgary and it looks like all my friends are gunna bail on me for this due to money reason, so i'm looking for people to go with. I'd be willing to pitch any petro$ needed, i have a van that can seat 7, but its not in the best condition.

emails: purge_9@hotmail.com

ShannonL
01-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Well, I have my tickets, Hopefully a ride comes soon after.

cowtown
01-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Yo
West jet is pretty cheap flying from Alberta might be a good option. you will not have to worry about gas and 30 hours ither way is long. If you can't commit to flying straight through, after gas and hotels rooms you goign to pay close if not less if you fly plus that gives you more time to spend in palm springs, or J-tree before the concert

nmaff
01-28-2007, 09:19 AM
i am coming from calgary.
last time i drove down i went thru lethbridge into montana and down from there, you can stay on the same road from lethbridge right thru to san bernadino, take a left, and then you're in indio......

i would suggest carpool but i have 3 weeks of holidays from work to take so we're going to stay a few days in vegas, then go up the coast and spend some time in san fran and whatnot, probably a good 16+ day trip all-told.

because 6-7k is a lot of mileage to put on a vehicle, i'm renting from budget, they offer unlimited mileage, no fees to drive the car to the US, and with my costco executive membership it's only going to cost $420, all taxes and fees included, for 14 days.

JaspertoCoachella
01-28-2007, 12:01 PM
well my tickets confirmed and since my passport hasn't gone through yet either, i'll be rocking down from Jasper on April 24. I have 4 seats in my car for sure, but I'll probably be looking to rent a van if I have enough people from the area wanting to go.

Route is Jasper-Vancouver-Down the coast, if you're along the way or want to make some plans let me know.

cheers

Randizzle
01-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey, I'm in edmonton

I'd go with you guys no questions asked

just gimmie a shout

randygiesinger@hotmail.com

and i work for ticketmaster so i had my ticket last week haha

ShannonL
02-02-2007, 01:45 AM
bumpity bump

vinylmartyr
02-02-2007, 02:35 AM
oh you crazy canadians

stillavirgin
02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
dont ride with those ca na di ons there accent will kill you before you get 2 coachella:blah :blah :lool :sorry

ShannonL
02-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Bump

chriscov
04-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Ill be travelling from northern alberta a ride from edmonton would be great if anyone could help me out!