PDA

View Full Version : Losing my coachella virginity

english rob
04-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Hello there, i'm heading to the coachella festival for the first time and i'm travelling on the way from england on my own. Anyone got any top tips on how to survive an american festival as i'm an old pro at this back in england but america is a whole different ball game.

mauimom
04-22-2007, 12:17 PM
wear a condom? :winkiss

DeltaSigChi4
04-22-2007, 12:19 PM
If you wear a condom, you'll be admitting guilt. Just go raw.

E

whynotsmile99
04-22-2007, 12:20 PM
its gonna hurt so good

english rob
04-22-2007, 12:35 PM
you sick gits, i'm not talking about getting laid. i'm talking about surviving the festival in general

the_irish_hippie
04-22-2007, 02:05 PM
i cant help im always stoned but EVERYTHING ROB, EVERYTHING you need to know is on these forums bru so just check it out spend a day with a pen and paper/printer...or ask specific question yours is to broad for any1 to seriously help
peace neighbour:thu

borderlineblues
04-23-2007, 05:21 AM
Lots of sunscreen.

This is going to sound strange to you but wear a black t-shirt and pour cold water all over it. About every 5 hours you'll need to repeat this task, but you will be at the perfect temperature all day.

Make sure you bring at least 35 US dollars per day for food.

Deserts have weird weather. Bring a jacket too.

Don't wear sandals, wear slip-on tennis shoes.

Boourns
04-23-2007, 05:32 AM
The weather forecast does not predict a low temperature cool enough to require a jacket, so just bring one the first day. If it's not cold enough, then leave it in your tent/room the other nights.

DO NOT WEAR SANDALS.

Sunscreen, and lots of it. And a hat. And sunglasses.

There's no mud. Anywhere.

The heat is awful, so pace yourself. Don't waste all your strength seeing bands playing at noon from up front. Stay in the shade as long as possible. If nobody is playing, take a nap.