PDA

View Full Version : Free Digs for a Wristband

DogBisquit
04-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Your own bedroom
Private bathroom
Kitchen Privilages
Resident's Pass (cuts through traffic like butter)

I live minutes (without traffic) from the venue. I've got a friendly dog, broadband WiFi, a hammock, and pancakes, bacon, and orange juice.

PM me, if you have any questions.

ediger
04-22-2007, 09:41 AM
I love how pancakes and bacon are part of the sales pitch. You've sold me! (unfortunately I don't have an extra pass)

DogBisquit
04-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Bump...

Seriously, I can get from Highway 111 to the gate behind the main stage, within 10 minutes.

I know you guys on the crew are staying in some of Indio's more "rustic" motels, stacked 4 to a room, with 2 beds, and sleeping in shifts.

gaypalmsprings
04-23-2007, 07:28 PM
getta wristband at walmart

SumrSplndr
04-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Changing the subject...sorry. Did you get my reply email? How do you know my brother? Do you know me too? If so, I don't eat bacon, but I'll stop by for pancakes and OJ.

Then again, maybe you know me, but you don't like me. Oops!!! In that case, I guess breakfast is out of the question. HeeHee!

I have no wristbands for you either.

DogBisquit
04-24-2007, 08:19 AM
How do you know my brother?

I don't think it's the same person. Think: Fatso Jetson, Desert Sessions, Sort of Quartet, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal. Remember Rhythm & Brews? THAT GUY.

SumrSplndr
04-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Mystery solved.

You had me totally confused, as my bro's name IS "Boomer". Too freakin' funny!

I had to look it up. Mario Lalli's nickname is "Boomer" too. Cracks me up! Sorry for the confusion, but when you wrote and asked, "Do you know Boomer?" Well...what could I say, but...uh, "Yeah!!!"

Did anyone take you up on your wristband offer? Good luck to you.

Do you know how to post pix directly to our messages? Sorry to keep changing the subject on you.

Could somebody please give this guy a wristband???????????? <S>

invisiblerobots
04-24-2007, 08:59 AM
http://germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50145173/Silicone_Wristband.jpg

DogBisquit
04-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Do you know how to post pix directly to our messages? Sorry to keep changing the subject on you.

Could somebody please give this guy a wristband???????????? <S>

Nope.

Additional Options (below the editing window) only allows a 19.5KB attachment. But, I've seen some really nice photos here that are definately over that limit.

If you find out, let me know.

DogBisquit
04-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Bump

I've got to run into work for a while, but I'll check back after lunch.

boxmusic
04-27-2007, 09:33 AM
might be able to get you a friday one. would you be interested in renting a room? 3 people (2 girls), all cool, responsible, LOVE dogs, and don't smoke.