PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Explained in detail

faxman75
04-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Courtesy of Delta's myspace. Someone left this and it's compelling.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-649993991751648213&q=9%2F11+justice

PotVsKtl
04-21-2007, 07:08 PM
I think I've got ringworm.

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:17 PM
There are a lot of strange things bout' the way the towers fell, but not all of the physics being told on the video are correct. I mean, my knowledge on physics is not enough for me to make judgment on this topic. However, I have spoken with people who would know about this kind of thing at school, and they are skeptical that the towers fell to explosives.

You should be skeptical about actions done by the government, especially those that involve the war. However, you should also be skeptical about conspiracy theories.

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Actually, I'll dig up some skeptical news for you guys about this 9/11 business.

I'm not trying to say that the US has justice or anything. I hate the business we've had in the Middle East ever since the creation of Israel. (I'm not anti-jewish though). I know people who were directly effected from basically being kicked out of Palestine.

I'm just saying that sometimes these conspiracy groups have their facts wrong.

lowfront
04-21-2007, 07:30 PM
911 was an inside job

dalethethug
04-21-2007, 07:30 PM
im gonna have to call bullshit on this

I do see the motives, however do you really think that bush is capable of pulling something like this and it being very successful??

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:35 PM
911 was an inside job

Believe me, these so-called "terrorists" have every reason to attack us. They are capable to do what happened at 9/11, and they have purpose.

I think the inside part of it was not that the government created the event, but that they allowed it to happen because they could grasp an opportunity. Which is, unfortunately, what they did.

Hannahrain
04-21-2007, 07:37 PM
I do see the motives, however do you really think that bush is capable of pulling something like this and it being very successful??

Bush, no. The people who advise Bush? Most definitely. I'm not saying that they did, but they most certainly could.

woogie846
04-21-2007, 07:40 PM
What if the government conspiracy theory is a government conspiracy theory?

There is no way Dick Cheney could cover that up.

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Here you guys go:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:42 PM
What if the government conspiracy theory is a government conspiracy theory?

There is no way Dick Cheney could cover that up.

That's real deep, Woogie.

Radz4
04-21-2007, 07:44 PM
watch the 3 martial law episodes on youtube by alex jones, they explain it far better.

Mr.Nipples
04-21-2007, 07:44 PM
akH48PqewbM

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:46 PM
watch the 3 martial law episodes on youtube by alex jones, they explain it far better.

Here are some more things explained by Alex Jones. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/190407mindcontrolled.htm)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2007/190407cho.jpg
Seung-Hui Cho Was a Mind Controlled Assassin

Again, be skeptical about your government AND conspiracy theorists.

whynotsmile99
04-21-2007, 07:50 PM
interesting video. Raises a lot of good points, but still, what the fuck would be the point of it all? Thats some SERIOUSLY evil shit right there to do to your own people.

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:53 PM
interesting video. Raises a lot of good points, but still, what the fuck would be the point of it all? Thats some SERIOUSLY evil shit right there to do to your own people.

Colonizing the Middle East. It still happens, we just don't call them colonies anymore.

Ricker420
04-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Alex jones is the man, but if anyone wants some cold hard facts i recomend this video, all i say is do your own research,
If the U.S governement wants to prove once and for all what happened that day, all they need to do is release a few frames of footage.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.911myths.com/

woogie846
04-21-2007, 08:17 PM
That's real deep, Woogie.

I usually am.

PotVsKtl
04-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Loose Change is anything but "cold hard facts." Y'all are some gullible fucks.

sonofhal
04-22-2007, 03:39 AM
I think a few people have been watching too many episodes of 24.

All That I Am
04-22-2007, 04:52 AM
Here's my conspiracy theory: I think Osama Bin Laden was killed and they are using rumors of his where abouts to justify moving troops closer to the borders of Syria and Iran. This is all based on the simple fact that Osama used to release videos every month, bragging tht he was still alive and then suddenly and for no reason he began only releasing audio tapes and every rumor pointed his being in Syria or Iran, the two closest countries connected to bodies of water that would make it easy for troop withdrawal.

sonofhal
04-22-2007, 04:54 AM
Maybe his video camera just ran out of batteries. Don't know how many power sockets he has in his cave.

betao
04-22-2007, 08:12 AM
I remember Southpark did an episode on 9/11 conspiracy theories a few months ago. They said that the government itself had created all of the "conspiracy theory" websites. When people believe that government is responsible for such an attack, they realize that the government is still in total control.

At least thats what they said.

Funny episode btw.

mandelbaum
04-22-2007, 08:17 AM
You people have serious issues.

Yablonowitz
04-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Yeah, that shit is ridic paranoia. Come on.

However, I have noticed that the number of terror alerts have significantly declined since the 2004 election. But...whatever.

bartelby
04-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Monibot on these conspiracy theorists: (his site's down now but look to www.monibot.com later)

""Why do I bother with these morons? Because they are destroying the movements which some of us have spent a long time trying to build. Those of us who believe that the crucial global issues – climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear proliferation, inequality – are insufficiently debated in parliament or congress; that corporate power stands too heavily on democracy; that war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held to account, have invested our efforts in movements outside the mainstream political process. These, we are now discovering, are peculiarly susceptible to this epidemic of gibberish.

The obvious corollorary to the belief that the Bush administration is all-powerful is that the rest of us are completely powerless. In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the “9/11 truth movement” is to be powerless. The omnipotence of the Bush regime is the coward’s fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by those who don’t have the stomach to engage in real political fights."

wisconsinboozer
04-22-2007, 09:26 AM
You people have serious issues.

No shit, the 4th plane was on path for the white house, our pentagon was hit and 2 buildings filled with thousands of lives were hit, theres no way our gov't is that sick minded and there is no way that that could be kept a secret

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Loose Change is anything but "cold hard facts." Y'all are some gullible fucks.

i feel very sorry for your pitifull life, mabey one day you will wake up and realize what really happened that day, and i hope your face melts from pure shame,
Its a rolling fear campain, designed to have the amercian people back a war for oil.
its another manifest destiny!!

i am so happy/proud to be canadian!!

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:31 AM
No shit, the 4th plane was on path for the white house, our pentagon was hit and 2 buildings filled with thousands of lives were hit, theres no way our gov't is that sick minded and there is no way that that could be kept a secret

i bet you voted for bush, lol
not like it would have made any difference.
Bush is nothing but a puppet,

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Monibot on these conspiracy theorists: (his site's down now but look to www.monibot.com later)

""Why do I bother with these morons? Because they are destroying the movements which some of us have spent a long time trying to build. Those of us who believe that the crucial global issues – climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear proliferation, inequality – are insufficiently debated in parliament or congress; that corporate power stands too heavily on democracy; that war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held to account, have invested our efforts in movements outside the mainstream political process. These, we are now discovering, are peculiarly susceptible to this epidemic of gibberish.

The obvious corollorary to the belief that the Bush administration is all-powerful is that the rest of us are completely powerless. In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the “9/11 truth movement” is to be powerless. The omnipotence of the Bush regime is the coward’s fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by those who don’t have the stomach to engage in real political fights."

what a sick fuck, like i said, if the government want to prove once and for all what happened, release the footage from the penthouse that was gathered up by secret agents minutes after the "plane" hit.
Stop living in denial and stand up for what is right.
Eventually, all the country in the middle east are going to get fed up with these lies and war crimes, and stand up for them selves.
I hope the missles they fire land in your backyard.

i know I'll be safe in my peacefull country.

captncrzy
04-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Good, stay there you hoser.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:48 AM
im gonna have to call bullshit on this

i dont even know if bush is capable of wiping his own ass, let alone mastermind the event of that day.
Its simple war tactic, false flank, "they" proposed a similar plan before, that was rejected by JFK, and we all know what happened to him right?
"they" - the faceless group of men who actually run the country.

do your own research and make your own conclusions.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Good, stay there you hoser.

Thank you, i will.
fuckin hillbilly

captncrzy
04-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Uh huh. Whatever. Would rather be a hillbilly than a cowering pussy canadian.

Just sayin.

gaypalmsprings
04-22-2007, 09:52 AM
Courtesy of Delta's myspace. Someone left this and it's compelling.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-649993991751648213&q=9%2F11+justice

Delta prolly put a virus on his myspace which redirects your computer to his Ebay listings.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Uh huh. Whatever. Would rather be a hillbilly than a cowering pussy canadian.

Just sayin.

yup, well those cowering pussys alomst single handedly won the second world war, yah fuckin cumdumpster.
i'd prolly knock your teeth out if you had any.

just sayin

sacleonard
04-22-2007, 09:55 AM
i know I'll be safe in my peacefull country.

Yep... just like Spain.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Yep... just like Spain.

yes, just like Spain???

captncrzy
04-22-2007, 10:07 AM
yup, well those cowering pussys alomst single handedly won the second world war, yah fuckin cumdumpster.
i'd prolly knock your teeth out if you had any.

just sayin

Seriously, you single handedly won the WWII? Is that some kind of joke? It's widely known that while Canada's contribution was honorable and respectful and helpful in taking down the Axis powers, it was much smaller than that of the allies.

Knock my teeth out? Just try it asshole. Why don't you focus on your own country and not feel compelled to comment on ours. We're proud to be Americans.

You really should stop giving your fellow countrymen a bad name.

caco0283
04-22-2007, 10:13 AM
i bet you voted for bush, lol
not like it would have made any difference.
Bush is nothing but a puppet,

how cute.....every vote makes a difference

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 10:14 AM
Seriously, you single handedly won the WWII? Is that some kind of joke? It's widely known that while Canada's contribution was honorable and respectful and helpful in taking down the Axis powers, it was much smaller than that of the allies.

Knock my teeth out? Just try it asshole. Why don't you focus on your own country and not feel compelled to comment on ours. We're proud to be Americans.

You really should stop giving your fellow countrymen a bad name.

well i did actually say alomst single handed.
And yah you mouthy fuck, you would look pretty funny trying to pick your teeth up with 2 broked arms.
And i dont need to worry about my country, we are doing just fine thank you, and if your country wasent so fucked up we would not even be talking at all right now wise guy.
and trust me, there is no way any of what i said gives canadians a bad name.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 10:14 AM
how cute.....every vote makes a difference

not when the election is rigged? go figure

lowfront
04-22-2007, 10:17 AM
For everyone calling out bush being an idiot and not being able to pull this off is far far off.

If you think bush planned this your on crack, this is the elites of the world plans. Years and years and years of planning.

How could they be so sick? How could anyone do this?
When you have everything in the world at your fingertips whats left?

CONTROL!!!!

911 happens. Look what comes along with it all our civil liberties go down the drain....

Patriot act

Its our freedom we don't have anymore, while we all just sit in our ownd the U bubbles trash talking the left and the right.

Discussing who won the baseball game

Meanwhile bush is destroying the constitution and our civil liberties

bush is planning the north american union. We need to secure the boarders...LOL Bush has already signed to have them wide open in 2010.

People need to wake up
Listen to alax jones, he knows more about this stuff then anyone else, including our own corrupt congress.

2kjsy2Z3kdI

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 10:19 AM
For everyone calling out bush being an idiot and not being able to pull this off is far far off.

If you think bush planned this your on crack, this is the elites of the world plans. Years and years and years of planning.

How could they be so sick? How could anyone do this?
When you have everything in the world at your fingertips whats left?

CONTROL!!!!

911 happens. Look what comes along with it all our civil liberties go down the drain....

Patriot act

Its our freedom we don't have anymore, while we all just sit in our ownd the U bubbles trash talking the left and the right.

Discussing who won the baseball game

Meanwhile bush is destroying the constitution and our civil liberties

bush is planning the north american union. We need to secure the boarders...LOL Bush has already signed to have them wide open in 2010.

People need to wake up
Listen to alax jones, he knows more about this stuff then anyone else, including our own corrupt congress.

here, here. although i still think bush is a complete puppet and total fuckin moron.

lowfront
04-22-2007, 10:22 AM
here, here. although i still think bush is a complete puppet and total fuckin moron.

Thats what I said, he didn't plan this.

He's the puppet.

look at the goverment, how can they fuck up this county so bad...

then think about what there plans actually are...

They know exactly what their doing and we are all looking up to them for "protection"

Mission accomplished.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Thats what I said, he didn't plan this.

He's the puppet.

look at the goverment, how can they fuck up this county so bad...

then think about what there plans actually are...

They know exactly what their doing and where all looking up to them for "protection"

Mission accomplished.

you know what, mabey we shoudl be thankin them for all this bullshit, because if none of this never happened, mabey r.a.t.m would never have reformed to stand up to the government, so, thank you, well not really, but sorta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UmxPYiP9go

charlie sheen agrees with me,

dont listen to me, do your own research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 11:32 AM
http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg

Thanks for posting something which hasn't been brought up by kids trying to be deep for the last 6 years.

bmack86
04-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Conspiracy theories are for the stupid and small minded. You can tell yourself you have enough evidence for anything, but, guess what, you don't. We'll probably never know for sure, but you guys sound like chickens with their heads cut off. Go out and fly a kite.

lowfront
04-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Just so you know the north american union is not a conspiracy theory

Its well documented stuff, bush has signed for it.

Make way for the nafta super highway.

Hannahrain
04-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Conspiracy theories are for the stupid and small minded. You can tell yourself you have enough evidence for anything, but, guess what, you don't. We'll probably never know for sure, but you guys sound like chickens with their heads cut off. Go out and fly a kite.

Well my heart's runnin' round like a chicken with its head cut off
All around the barn yard falling in and out of love
Poor thing's blind as a bat
Gettin' up, fallin' down, gettin' up
Who'd fall in love with a chicken with its head cut off?

I was going to post the whole song, but then when I reread it it looked like I was hitting on you.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 12:25 PM
http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg

Thanks for posting something which hasn't been brought up by kids trying to be deep for the last 6 years.

I smell sarcasm, you sayin kids brought these ideas to light?
These questions were originally brought up by scientists, architects, scholars, fuckin charlie sheen, lol
these movies were made very well, and what looks like under a decent budget, and yet, they have never wanted to sell or even make any profit off the movie, they only want too inform people, raise questions, and ask for answers. Why is that such a big deal to people. I know why, they are in denial that there own government would do something so horrible and cant stand the thought.

I for one, sad to say as it is, honestly feel deep down inside that what they have done and what they are doin, although brutally sinister, is yet a genius stratagy to gain control of the worlds largest oil supply, wich will inevidably run out, obviously. I do not like however the number of lives that were wasted, and and the lies and all the other bullshit around it to cover it up.
I do feel bad for the "other" side in this conflict, and it seems we are reaching an inevidable fate, where someone will eventually get tired of being pushed around and retaliate. Which at that point. I, probally like every other canadian/amercain citizen will be very thankful to be on the side of the most powerful nation in the world. I feel like such a dicknose for saying that, but its true.
And if it so happens that the next major conflict takes place on North Amercian soil, and i'm around to see it, chances are I will be fighting along side the almighty amercains! hopefully anyway, if not i'm fucked. GO USA! lol

do the research, and draw your own conclusions.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 12:30 PM

so articulate...

Courtney
04-22-2007, 12:35 PM

Ricker, you seem to be big on research, so I have some suggestions of things that you research yourself before you 100% buy into that Loose Change video you posted:

1) First, please read up on traditional Arab customs regarding eating with your right hand. This might make the 12/13/01 Osama Bin Laden video issue a little bit clearer.

2) Second, please take a statistics class that will teach you about outliers in data. This will help when you're thinking about all the eye-witness accounts.

3) Also, it might be helpful to learn about why standard deviations, not just averages, are important when analyzing data such as the stock market.

Just some thoughts.

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 12:36 PM
I smell sarcasm, you sayin kids brought these ideas to light?
These questions were originally brought up by scientists, architects, scholars, fuckin charlie sheen, lol
these movies were made very well, and what looks like under a decent budget, and yet, they have never wanted to sell or even make any profit off the movie, they only want too inform people, raise questions, and ask for answers. Why is that such a big deal to people. I know why, they are in denial that there own government would do something so horrible and cant stand the thought.

I for one, sad to say as it is, honestly feel deep down inside that what they have done and what they are doin, although brutally sinister, is yet a genius stratagy to gain control of the worlds largest oil supply, wich will inevidably run out, obviously. I do not like however the number of lives that were wasted, and and the lies and all the other bullshit around it to cover it up.
I do feel bad for the "other" side in this conflict, and it seems we are reaching an inevidable fate, where someone will eventually get tired of being pushed around and retaliate. Which at that point. I, probally like every other canadian/amercain citizen will be very thankful to be on the side of the most powerful nation in the world. I feel like such a dicknose for saying that, but its true.
And if it so happens that the next major conflict takes place on North Amercian soil, and i'm around to see it, chances are I will be fighting along side the almighty amercains! hopefully anyway, if not i'm fucked. GO USA! lol

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 12:40 PM
I loathe statistics. :nono

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Ricker, you seem to be big on research, so I have some suggestions of things that you research yourself before you 100% buy into that Loose Change video you posted:

1) First, please read up on traditional Arab customs regarding eating with your right hand. This might make the 12/13/01 Osama Bin Laden video issue a little bit clearer.

2) Second, please take a statistics class that will teach you about outliers in data. This will help when you're thinking about all the eye-witness accounts.

3) Also, it might be helpful to learn about why standard deviations, not just averages, are important when analyzing data such as the stock market.

Just some thoughts.

I agree with points 2 and 3. However, regarding 1, it is not an always an "Arab" custom, it depends on the country, culture, class, region etc...

Courtney
04-22-2007, 12:53 PM
I agree with points 2 and 3. However, regarding 1, it is not an always an "Arab" custom, it depends on the country, culture, class, region etc...

Oh, I agree. It varies. I didn't in any way mean to make a blanket statement (note that "customs" is plural), so I hope it didn't sound like one. As I said, it was merely a suggestion for further research.

hangthedj112
04-22-2007, 12:56 PM
It's good to know that Canada's population is just like America's, spreckled with a few fucktards to give the entire country a bad rep.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Why don't you focus on your own country and not feel compelled to comment on ours. We're proud to be Americans.

International dialogue is the only way that this world is ever going to be able to function properly. Given the growing interconnected nature of most economies and cultures, there is no way this kind of macho, each for his own bullshit is anything but destructive. You are a fucking tool.

If you disagree with what is being said, effectively articulate it. Don't spout bullshit that makes the rest of us look like ignorant fools.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 01:00 PM

too bad this site is down, I agree with a large portion of this quote.

Thanks for clarifying as well Courtney.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:13 PM
Courtney: Ricker, you seem to be big on research, so I have some suggestions of things that you research yourself before you 100% buy into that Loose Change video you posted:

If you read up on it, you would see that jewlery is a strict no-no for his religon. yet he is clearly wearing a ring.
and really looks nothing like the Osama

What does statistics have to do with eye-witness account? there is thousands of hours of footage out there, available at the click of a mouse, so fuck eye witness

If it was as simple as a weird sort of surge in the stock market the days leading up to 9/11, then why have more than 65% of that stock not claimed to this date?
These were put options remember, a bet that a stock will fall, ok
Its not like i just seen loose change for the first time yesterday, and made up my mind on this. I have done litterally countless hours of video research trying to disprove this crazy story to myself, and it all points in one direction. This is soooo like 3 years ago too. Imagine how much i wanted to express what i had discovered to people who had no idea back then, now it seems if someone has not heard of any of this, has been livin under a rock for the past 6 years. living the burried life i guess.

Just some thoughts.

I appreciate your insight Courtney. It sounds like your quite the scholar. But mabey if you run your opinion by the actually makers of the film, you can get some satisfaction out of trying to stump someone with that snooty critic. You seem like the type that would have conflicting question for anything, so i am goin to take the high road and just leave it at at that.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:17 PM
It's good to know that Canada's population is just like America's, spreckled with a few fucktards to give the entire country a bad rep.

speckled with a few fucktards, or crawing with useless fuckin morons? hmmmm,,,??
George W being your brightest spreckled fucktard right?

typical american, this your first day on the internet little guy?

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 01:21 PM
I appreciate your insight Courtney. It sounds like your quite the scholar. But mabey if you run your opinion by the actually makers of the film, you can get some satisfaction out of trying to stump someone with that snooty critic. You seem like the type that would have conflicting question for anything, so i am goin to take the high road and just leave it at at that.

the high road? do you mean to do that by dismissing an intelligent response? this is the common conspiracy theorist reaction: when faced with intelligence, run the other way.

you got your ratm reunion, now shut the fuck up. i'm sure they will solve all these problems single handedly. i'll stick with the movements that stand for something, thank you very much.

mandelbaum
04-22-2007, 01:24 PM
speckled with a few fucktards, or crawing with useless fuckin morons? hmmmm,,,??
George W being your brightest spreckled fucktard right?

typical american, this your first day on the internet little guy?

I always think it's funny when Canadians go running their mouths. Canada is remarkably dependent on the U.S. and is able to let the U.S. fight the tough battles for them (no offense to the citizens and wonderful landscape of Canada, but the U.S. is "big brother"). And why is it that opiniated morons on this board just throw out swear word after swear word to try and get their baseless messages across?

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:25 PM
the high road? do you mean to do that by dismissing an intelligent response? this is the common conspiracy theorist reaction, when faced with intelligence, run the other way.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just want some legitamate questions answered.

And actually, If you looked at the qoute, you would see that that was not my only responce to the " intelligent response" from Courtney.

Courtney

Oh, I'm not interested in stumping anyone. That would be a waste of energy. I'm interested in debunking myths, as much as it is possible.

There are a lot of very intelligent people out there who believe that something is fishy in regards to this issue. I think that some of the claims presented by 9/11 conspiracy theorists are actually quite compelling. But I think that there's also a lot of really sloppy theorizing and wild speculation out there, which isn't useful for anyone.

If you want to make a strong case, you need to get your facts right.

TomAz
nobody takes the conspiracy theories seriously.

there is also a theory that the administration knew it was coming and let it happen. but that's different than doing it themselves.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I always think it's funny when Canadians go running their mouths. Canada is remarkably dependent on the U.S. and is able to let the U.S. fight the tough battles for them (no offense to the citizens and wonderful landscape of Canada, but the U.S. is "big brother"). And why is it that opiniated morons on this board just throw out swear word after swear word to try and get their baseless messages across?

fight the tough battles for them? the US instigates conflicts and then deals with all the shit they've brought on themself.

jesus, quit with the macho bravado.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:30 PM

If you didnt just jump on the thread and actually read back a page, you would see that i totally agree with you, even if you are a typical american. ass
And dont forget that those tough battles are usually saved for the canadians, because it is widely knows they are they most fearless soldiers in the world.
Dont make me start listing Key battles won by canadians.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Oh, I'm not interested in stumping anyone. That would be a waste of energy. I'm interested in debunking myths, as much as it is possible.

There are a lot of very intelligent people out there who believe that something is fishy in regards to this issue. I think that some of the claims presented by 9/11 conspiracy theorists are actually quite compelling. But I think that there's also a lot of really sloppy theorizing and wild speculation out there, which isn't useful for anyone.

If you want to make a strong case, you need to get your facts right.

Well, by my case you mean the film i posted. then yah i guess they should get their facts right??

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:33 PM
the high road? do you mean to do that by dismissing an intelligent response? this is the common conspiracy theorist reaction: when faced with intelligence, run the other way.

you got your ratm reunion, now shut the fuck up. i'm sure they will solve all these problems single handedly. i'll stick with the movements that stand for something, thank you very much.

If your going to stand up for something, make it something worth standing up for. thank you very much.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 01:39 PM
If your going to stand up for something, make it something worth standing up for. thank you very much.

yes... that is what I said. now, flip it around and apply it to your hearsay, your contrived speculation, and wild, mindless accusations.

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 01:40 PM
I cannot wait for this little tyke to start crying... He's been pouting for about an hour now that we haven't collaborated with him on this.

P.S. Make sure you use that spell check.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:45 PM
yes... that is what I said. now, flip it around and apply it to your hearsay, your contrived speculation, and wild, mindless accusations.

If thats what helps you sleep at night my friend, go right ahead. i just posted a video i wanted someone to watch.
your entitled to your own opinions.
I just dont see how you can call questions raised by well renown scientists, and architects mindless accusations.
Neither you nor I are anywhere near the level of education of these people.
So how about we just leave it to the professionals, ok?

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:48 PM
I cannot wait for this little tyke to start crying... He's been pouting for about an hour now that we haven't collaborated with him on this.

P.S. Make sure you use that spell check.

Why dont you go fuck your hat you useless waste of air,
you have said absolutely nothing related to anything being discussed. take your rude and beligerant remarks, and shove em
Why did you even look at the thread, you already know what happened right? a bunch of camel fuckers from iraq hi-jacked a couple airliners, and smashed into a few buildings,,right??

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 01:51 PM
am I wrong? AM I WRONG???

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 01:56 PM
If thats what helps you sleep at night my friend, go right ahead. i just posted a video i wanted someone to watch.
your [sic] entitled to your own opinions.
I just dont see how you can call questions raised by well renown scientists, and architects mindless accusations.
Neither you nor I are anywhere near the level of education of these people.
So how about we just leave it to the professionals, ok?

Wait, what helps me sleep at night? I'm confused. Is it you posting videos and then backing them up by simply rejecting intelligent responses? Or, perhaps, it is that I find some kind of sick satisfaction in having my belief that the people that pursue and promote some of these ridiculous (not that there is potentially some truth to these claims, rather they tend to be swung into left field by mindless drones) crusades are foolishly ignorant be reinforced by your inability to respond to some reasonably intelligent questions?

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 01:57 PM
am I wrong? AM I WRONG???

maybe. but you are mostly just stupid as fuck.

edit: You ARE wrong; they weren't all from Iraq.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Wait, what helps me sleep at night? I'm confused. Is it you posting videos and then backing them up by simply rejecting intelligent responses? Or, perhaps, it is that I find some kind of sick satisfaction in having my belief that the people that pursue and promote some of these ridiculous (not that there is potentially some truth to these claims, rather they tend to be swung into left field by mindless drones) crusades are foolishly ignorant be reinforced by your inability to respond to some reasonably intelligent questions?

I'm sorry that confuses you, not your fault your weak minded. blame mom and dad for that. Or mabey the U.S schooling system, which is pretty bad too. Potentially some truth to these claims,?? what would the potential truth be? you obviously did not read my responce to Courney, again i wrote the responce in the quote.
Anyway, i am pretty sure star track is coming on, so you better get going. dont wanna miss that huh

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 02:03 PM
potentially some truth to these claims,?? what would the potential truth be? you obviously did not read my responce [sic] to Courney, again i wrote the responce [sic] in the quote.
Anyway, i am pretty sure star track [sic] is coming on, so you better get going. dont wanna miss that huh

Potential truth as opposed to "cold hard facts." Meaning...I'm not as quick to jump to erroneous conclusions as you are.

What was your response again? Oh yeah, leave it to the smart people. Tool...

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Potential truth as opposed to "cold hard facts." Meaning...I'm not as quick to jump to erroneous conclusions as you are.

What was your response again? Oh yeah, leave it to the smart people. Tool...

Yah, because that was the responce i was talking about???
And if the fact that the building fell in a classic demolition fashion is not hard fact enough for you. Then please tell me what is. Planes and jet fuel fires brought the buildings down?
I dunno, back your story man, what proof do you have that in fact it was a plane and jet fuel that caused the building to fail??

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:11 PM
PROVE IT!!!!
all i'm saying

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:11 PM
you seen my proof, lets see yours smart ass

Yablonowitz
04-22-2007, 02:14 PM
You are the most hostile and belligerint Canadian I've ever seen.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:15 PM
I dont remember asking you a god dam thing!!!

Yablonowitz
04-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I wasn't answering a question. Are you trying to take away my freedom of speech, you Canadian fascist!

jackstraw94086
04-22-2007, 02:20 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/jackstraw94086/smallp.gif

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:21 PM
your worried about your freedom of speech, LMFAO!!
Typical american. -----> meanwhile over seas

Hannahrain
04-22-2007, 02:22 PM
you seen my proof, lets see yours smart ass

There is no "Proof" when it comes to mass OR independent media. You are hearing stories the way that people want you to hear them, not necessarily the way that they happen. You have to question ALL your sources, not just the ones you don't like.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 02:24 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/jackstraw94086/smallp.gif

the combination of that animation and your avatar made me laugh...

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:29 PM
well explain to me why there is not video circulating that disprove any of these claims people have made.
Why is there no video thats shows that infact planes and jet fuel were to blame for the building colapse.
just watch the dam videos and draw your own conclusions, dont take your agression out on me because what your government may or may not have done.
I'm not your fuckin folly,

Yablonowitz
04-22-2007, 02:33 PM
well explain to me why there is not video circulating that disprove any of these claims people have made.
Why is there no video thats shows that infact planes and jet fuel were to blame for the building colapse.
just watch the dam videos and draw your own conclusions, dont take your agression out on me because what your government may or may not have done.

Temper, temper, mr grumpy pants.

Hannahrain
04-22-2007, 02:35 PM
I said nothing whatsoever that could be considered taking out my aggression on you. I just said that it's important to question where your information is coming from. Explain to me please how that is a personal attack. Maybe there's a video about it somewhere. That would make it true, right?

In case you're still a little confused, that was a personal attack.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:35 PM
i'm totally relaxed man, this is old news to me, and i have been in way more heated arguments with people on the topic, usually there is more that agree, lol. not today
this thread is starting to bore me actually,

jackstraw94086
04-22-2007, 02:38 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/d/4/1d40c71dc965635a14e5ca69debfdccf.gif

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:39 PM
I said nothing whatsoever that could be considered taking out my aggression on you. I just said that it's important to question where your information is coming from. Explain to me please how that is a personal attack. Maybe there's a video about it somewhere. That would make it true, right?

In case you're still a little confused, that was a personal attack.

That was not meant to be directed towards you hannah,
People were venting earlyer, mainly by attacking me.
Thanks for the personal attack anyway, : )

Hannahrain
04-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Anytime.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 02:41 PM
you free tomorrow?

PotVsKtl
04-22-2007, 02:45 PM
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d0XEHahJ2Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Fm3Zc7D8I
http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

betao
04-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Ok.. in response to all of these "theories", here is what I have to say:

Who cares?

Now I dont mean that in a "non-sympathetic" way, so please read the rest before bashing me.

Of course with any kind of tragedy like 9/11, there will always be conspiracy theories (especially when half of the country severely hates the president). There will always be other theories out there, no matter what.

The point i'm trying to make is that it's in the past - what can we do about it now? Question the gov't until they give us an answer? Well I suppose we could. But seriouslly - you know you arent going to get anywhere. Sure you may convert other citizesn to the "theories", but chances are, you're probably never going to know what REALLY happened. So why argue about it?

And this is what really pisses me off: When americans talk bad about the government because they believe in these "theories". I'm going to say this once: If you dont like the people that run this country, then go live somewhere else. If you chose to live in the USA yet have the nerve to sit back and criticize the gov't based on theories, then you really shouldnt be around.

Now don't get me wrong: I do believe that justice needs to take place if the government is responsible, but as much as I hate to say it, chances are we arent going to find out. And even if we were, how would this justice take place? Wouldnt the government probably be in control of that too?

So like I said before.. "who cares?" There will always be theories, and chances are we'll never know for sure what really happened. And we can't go back in time and change the past and prevent this horrible tragedy.

So why argue about it? It's not going to change anything.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 03:02 PM
anyone ever listened to the 5-disc set "Not Alone" put out by Jnana records... damn good stuff.

PotVsKtl
04-22-2007, 03:03 PM
If you dont like the people that run this country, then go live somewhere else. If you chose to live in the USA yet have the nerve to sit back and criticize the gov't based on theories, then you really shouldnt be around.

Hey look, you're a fucking idiot too.

betao
04-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey look, you're a fucking idiot too.

um, how so? please elaborate.

PotVsKtl
04-22-2007, 03:20 PM
I don't know how to elaborate on the idiocy of your comment. You're essentially advocating unquestioned autocratic rule of the United States and calling for a halt to any and all dissent. If that's the type of atmosphere you prefer, I assure you, you're the one in the wrong country.

betao
04-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Umm no. That's not exactly what i'm advocating. The point i'm trying to make is that people aren't going to change anything about it by argueing. We can come up with as many theories as we want to, but its not going to change anything about our government. We can question the government all we want to - thats perfectly fine. But do you guys really think it'll change anything? Some of us believe that JFK's assination was a government set up. Well if we were questioning it back then, then the government's ways havent really changed at all 40 years later. That's the point i'm trying to make, that you can question the government all you want, but you probably wont change anything. So why do it?

Note: I'm not saying that the theories are complete bs. There is compelling evidence out that suggests their credibility.

jackstraw94086
04-22-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't know how to elaborate on the idiocy of your comment. You're essentially advocating unquestioned autocratic rule of the United States and calling for a halt to any and all dissent. If that's the type of atmosphere you prefer, I assure you, you're the one in the wrong country.

stop infringing on betao's right to ignorance.

PotVsKtl
04-22-2007, 03:29 PM
If you dont like the people that run this country, then go live somewhere else.

That's the point i'm trying to make, that you can question the government all you want, but you probably wont change anything. So why do it?

Once again, you might prefer to take up residence somewhere like North Korea.

Yablonowitz
04-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Umm no. That's not exactly what i'm advocating. The point i'm trying to make is that people aren't going to change anything about it by argueing. We can come up with as many theories as we want to, but its not going to change anything about our government. We can question the government all we want to - thats perfectly fine. But do you guys really think it'll change anything? Some of us believe that JFK's assination was a government set up. Well if we were questioning it back then, then the government's ways havent really changed at all 40 years later. That's the point i'm trying to make, that you can question the government all you want, but you probably wont change anything. So why do it?

Note: I'm not saying that the theories are complete bs. There is compelling evidence out that suggests their credibility.

If people didn't question the government's actions....Nixon never would have been impeached, we would know nothing of the Iran-Contra scandal, Bush's illegal wiretapping would go unchecked and legal action would never have been made against what was going on in Guatanamo. Way to commit yourself to being a meaningless pawn.

These nutjob conspiracy theorists can explore these issues all they want, it's healthy to question what institutions try to tell you is real. Your point of view is more frightening to me than that uptight, crude little Canadian.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 03:33 PM
I love that "who cares" attiude betao, very patriotic of you.

Thanks for those links PotVsKtl, man those suit dummys from PM were jerks, just trying to save their friends asses.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 03:34 PM
If people didn't question the government's actions....Nixon never would have been impeached, we would know nothing of the Iran-Contra scandal, Bush's illegal wiretapping would go unchecked and legal action would never have been made against what was going on in Guatanamo. Way to commit yourself to being a meaningless pawn.

These nutjob conspiracy theorists can explore these issues all they want, it's healthy to question what institutions try to tell you is real. Your point of view is more frightening to me than that uptight, crude little Canadian.

wahhhhh wahhhhh!! quit your crying little girl
The truth hurts, suck it up

Yablonowitz
04-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I love that "who cares" attiude betao, very patriotic of you.

Thanks for those links PotVsKtl, man those suit dummys from PM were jerks, just trying to save their friends asses.

Are you kidding me? Those fucks snickering at them and interrupting them completely discredited themselves. The guys at Popular Mechanics looked beleagured like..."I can't believe we have to argue with these raging pituitary cases."

PotVsKtl
04-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah I hate me some suit dummys. If only they hadn't totally embarrassed the Loose Change kids I might be able to disrespect them entirely.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Are you kidding me? Those fucks snickering at them and interrupting them completely discredited themselves. The guys at Popular Mechanics looked beleagured like..."I can't believe we have to argue with these raging pituitary cases."

Looked like he had pickle up his ass.

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Damn it... I love how this thread went all out while I was at work. It was going slow when I was posting last night.

Anyways... You guys, the Illuminati (aka the United States Government) did not cause 9/11 as part of their reptilian agenda to take over the world.

A group of people sick of America taking shit away from them. Like the entire holy region of Palastine, NOT to give it to the Jews out of niceness, but so that they could have influence in the region. If you don't think that groups like Al-Qaeda or Hezbollah would not try and attack America in any way they can, then you are retarded. We'd be doing the same if the Soviets shipped us out of America, to "give it back to the Native Americans" when they really don't give a shit about Native Americans. If we are driven out like that with nothing, we'll do desperate acts of "terror" as well.

betao
04-22-2007, 03:41 PM

You have a point - and I can agree with what you're saying; that questioning some of the government's actions are good. However, i'm not committing myself to being a meaningless pawn. I'm not saying we live in a dictatorship in which the people have no voice and there opinions really matter. But do you really think the government will admit to murdering 3000 people? That's the general reason for my posting.

Havocquarm
04-22-2007, 03:46 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Havoc904/hogan.jpg
that is why 9/11 happened brotha

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 03:47 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Amazing.

betao
04-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I always knew he was angry, but wow. The picture on the bottom right wins.

mandelbaum
04-22-2007, 04:02 PM
fight the tough battles for them? the US instigates conflicts and then deals with all the shit they've brought on themself.

jesus, quit with the macho bravado.

The US is Canada's real protection. And your government knows it.

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 04:05 PM

Well Canada would not need any protection is it wasnt for the U.S anyway.
And the U.K would be Canadas' real protection, being a monarch and all.

bballarl
04-22-2007, 04:07 PM
9/11 is soooooooo a few years ago. VA Tech is "in" now.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 04:20 PM

I'm American dickhead. Feel like telling me how the US has protected Canada in the last 50 years?

Ricker420
04-22-2007, 04:58 PM
The last war Canada was faught under its own cause was from the rebellions of pre Rebellion of 1867 post 1867 with the passing of the British North America Act by the British Parliament, the Province of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia became a federation, regarded as a kingdom in her own right. John A. Macdonald had spoken of "founding a great British monarchy" and wanted the newly created country to be called the "Kingdom of Canada."
Since then Canada has participatied in almost every world conflict, always backing our friendly neighbors to the south.

So to answer your question, there was not 1 occasion were the U.S protected Canada in the past 50 years

wmgaretjax, are you military?

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 05:17 PM
The last war Canada was faught under its own cause was from the rebellions of pre Rebellion of 1867 post 1867 with the passing of the British North America Act by the British Parliament, the Province of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia became a federation, regarded as a kingdom in her own right. John A. Macdonald had spoken of "founding a great British monarchy" and wanted the newly created country to be called the "Kingdom of Canada."
Since then Canada has participatied in almost every world conflict, always backing our friendly neighbors to the south.

So to answer your question, there was not 1 occasion were the U.S protected Canada in the past 50 years

wmgaretjax, are you military?

fuck no. i'm non-violent.

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 05:21 PM
9/11 is soooooooo a few years ago. VA Tech is "in" now.

That was covered by Alex Jones. The United States government is responsible for that by brainwashing the shooter into becoming their mindless servant. I posted a link about it on the first page.

I wonder what Alex James thinks about it, though.

betao
04-22-2007, 06:17 PM
and why did the US govt do that?

sacleonard
04-22-2007, 06:22 PM

I think that you proved their point.

DeltaSigChi4
04-22-2007, 06:23 PM
tD5WlQ54Sg0

E

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 06:24 PM
and why did the US govt do that?

I don't know, I didn't really read it. I guess Virgina Tech was the home to some sort of resistance movement against the Reptilian agenda.

joppy-slow
04-22-2007, 06:25 PM
9/11 explained in detail, by Joppy-Slow

some muslims got pissed at USA and learned to fly jets.
muslim controlled jets flew into ground, 5 star building and 2 tall'er buildings
buildings died, 5 star building got a big gash as did ground
people died and were injured
USA govrnment got pissed at muslim jihad
gas price go up and conspiracy start (yawn)
the end

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 06:33 PM
9/11 explained in detail, by Joppy-Slow

some muslims got pissed at USA and learned to fly jets.
muslim controlled jets flew into ground, 5 star building and 2 tall'er buildings
buildings died, 5 star building got a big gash as did ground
people died and were injured
USA govrnment got pissed at muslim jihad
gas price go up and conspiracy start (yawn)
the end

Basically, yeah, that's exactly what happened.

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 07:14 PM
I cannot wait for this little tyke to start crying...

Why dont you go fuck your hat you useless waste of air,
you have said absolutely nothing related to anything being discussed. take your rude and beligerant remarks, and shove em
Why did you even look at the thread, you already know what happened right? a bunch of camel fuckers from iraq hi-jacked a couple airliners, and smashed into a few buildings,,right??

Hey look, i can be angry when i articulate things too. But instead ill just illustrate.

http://lefthandwriting.tripod.com/angry.jpg

Besides the fact that you cannot consider opinions other than your own, you chose to aggressively insult and demean those who are participating in the discussion.

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 07:58 PM
911 was an inside job

Boy yer smart! :thu

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Damn it... I love how this thread went all out while I was at work. It was going slow when I was posting last night.

Anyways... You guys, the Illuminati (aka the United States Government) did not cause 9/11 as part of their reptilian agenda to take over the world.

A group of people sick of America taking shit away from them. Like the entire holy region of Palastine, NOT to give it to the Jews out of niceness, but so that they could have influence in the region. If you don't think that groups like Al-Qaeda or Hezbollah would not try and attack America in any way they can, then you are retarded. We'd be doing the same if the Soviets shipped us out of America, to "give it back to the Native Americans" when they really don't give a shit about Native Americans. If we are driven out like that with nothing, we'll do desperate acts of "terror" as well.

Do you know how "Al-Qaeda" was originally created and funded? And exactly by whom?

Do you know what "Al-Qaeda" ACTUALLY means in Arabic?!??

Before you simply regurgitate terms your TV tells you, educate yourself...

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 08:14 PM
And alchemy seems to be dancing around conspiracy theories himself.

Do you know how "Al-Qaeda" was originally created and funded? And exactly by whom?

Before offending others more... We are all familiar with the basics of Al-Qaeda so stop acting smug.

betao
04-22-2007, 08:17 PM

Um... no offense, but you'd probably believe a conspiracy theory about 9/11 as fast as we might believe what we hear on the news. You tell us to stop believing everything we hear from the news, yet you believe everything the conspiracy theory gives you. What makes your source right and ours wrong?

As I said earlier, I'm not saying the theories are complete b/s, but keep your mind open to more than just that, just like you tell us to.

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 08:36 PM
And alchemy seems to be dancing around conspiracy theories himself.

Before offending others more... We are all familiar with the basics of Al-Qaeda so stop acting smug.

I guess if you really were, then you would've actually answered my question. ;-)

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Um... no offense, but you'd probably believe a conspiracy theory about 9/11 as fast as we might believe what we hear on the news. You tell us to stop believing everything we hear from the news, yet you believe everything the conspiracy theory gives you. What makes your source right and ours wrong?

As I said earlier, I'm not saying the theories are complete b/s, but keep your mind open to more than just that, just like you tell us to.

Countless hours of research..that's what makes me know what I know.

Interviewing architects about how IMPROBABLE the collapse of my Twin Towers was is what makes me know what I know 'bout 9/11.

Interviewing people here in NYC who were around the Twin Towers is what makes me know that the Govt's version of 9/11 is pure bullshit...

Seeing what I saw here in NYC on 9/11 is how I know what I know...

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 08:42 PM

It means The Base, genius. I don't know what I know about anti-Israel groups in the Middle East because of the TV, asshat. I said I know people who were effected by the creation of Israel. It is true that America has used, in the past, these groups to help fight the Soviet Union. However, it was mostly due to tricking them by using the other countries in the region who were to our favor. These groups hated the Soviet Union, but they hated Americans just as much. What we did, was put them in an unfair situation in which they thought one side might start helping them and listening to what they want. Of course, we never did that.

The TV will tell you that these groups are terrorists who hate us because of our "freedom and happiness". They make them sound like orcs.

Fuck offs like you make them sound like puppets and groups are not capable of the things that happened on 9/11. These groups are NOT working for the government, you dumb fuck! The government wants to keep Israel in the Middle East because it is one of our major influences in the Middle East. How can you be so stupid? These groups want Palestine back, and they will do what they have to do to get it back.

Sigmabass
04-22-2007, 08:44 PM
9/11 made me cry. I wrote a song about it.

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Countless hours of research..that's what makes me know what I know.

Interviewing architects about how IMPROBABLE the collapse of my Twin Towers was is what makes me know what I know 'bout 9/11.

Interviewing people here in NYC who were around the Twin Towers is what makes me know that the Govt's version of 9/11 is pure bullshit...

Seeing what I saw here in NYC on 9/11 is how I know what I know...

If you knew anything at all, then you would know that the majority of the scientific community knows that the physics in your little conspiracy theories are wrong. You can hide behind it by saying that they are part of the conspiracy, but you'd be fooling yourself. The sources on your little conspiracy things are not reliable, and they are fringe scientists who have your mind of mentality.

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 08:51 PM
I guess if you really were, then you would've actually answered my question. ;-)

Ok.

Al-Qaeda, in a nutshell, means "The Foundation". They were funded by the United States during the Soviets Invasion of Afghanistan in 1988.

Don't test me, I didn't feel i had to explain to you common knowledge. Stop it with the "in the know" smugness. It's irritating.

Originally Posted by Alchemy The government wants to keep Israel in the Middle East because it is one of our major influences in the Middle East. How can you be so stupid? These groups want Palestine back, and they will do what they have to do to get it back.

I'll bite for now, but I can't accept that as a premises for creation of Israel in the late 1940's.

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 08:51 PM
It means The Base, genius. I don't know what I know about anti-Israel groups in the Middle East because of the TV, asshat. I said I know people who were effected by the creation of Israel. It is true that America has used, in the past, these groups to help fight the Soviet Union. However, it was mostly due to tricking them by using the other countries in the region who were to our favor. These groups hated the Soviet Union, but they hated Americans just as much. What we did, was put them in an unfair situation in which they thought one side might start helping them and listening to what they want. Of course, we never did that.

The TV will tell you that these groups are terrorists who hate us because of our "freedom and happiness". They make them sound like orcs.

Fuck offs like you make them sound like puppets and groups are not capable of the things that happened on 9/11. These groups are NOT working for the government, you dumb fuck! The government wants to keep Israel in the Middle East because it is one of our major influences in the Middle East. How can you be so stupid? These groups want Palestine back, and they will do what they have to do to get it back.

Actually, non-genius, it DOES NOT mean "The Base". Did you rely on your TV to tell you that? It's obvious your research stops when your TV goes black.

The closer translation, from my friends here in nYc who speak MANY various dialects of Arabic is closer to "The Toilet", or "The Bathroom" depending on which dialect you like.

yeah...some fanatic anti-americans who hate the west are going to call their holy Islamic movement something akin to "The Toilet". Suuuure. Geez...this proves to me people will believe ANYTHING their gov't instructs them to believe!

And exactly who told you it means "The Base"???

Um..YOU dumb fuck, "The Toilet" was a entirely a CIA creation in the 1980's, created for the purpose of undermining the Soviets in Afghanistan.

You probably didn't even know that Usama Bin Laden WAS ON THE CIA PAYROLL, did you?

Do some research. Learn your history.

Sigmabass
04-22-2007, 08:52 PM
I think it was a really horrific day. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!1

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 08:56 PM
If you knew anything at all, then you would know that the majority of the scientific community knows that the physics in your little conspiracy theories are wrong. You can hide behind it by saying that they are part of the conspiracy, but you'd be fooling yourself. The sources on your little conspiracy things are not reliable, and they are fringe scientists who have your mind of mentality.

Complete, perfectly symmetrical collapses (a la Controlled Demolition) like we saw in WTC#7, due to ASYMMETRICAL damage, like WTC#7 had....DEFY PHYSICS!!
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

...or did you not that little fact?

And who exactly is this "the majority of the scientific community" you talk about? Care to post a backup of your claim?

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Complete, perfectly symmetrical collapses (a la Controlled Demolition) like we saw in WTC#7, due to ASYMMETRICAL damage, like WTC#7 had....DEFY PHYSICS!!

And who exactly is this "the majority of the scientific community" you talk about? Care to post a backup of your claim?

Oh great, so you are going to argue your point with more psuedo-science and conspiracies? How is that going to get anywhere?

I have friends from Jordan, and they know very well how to speak arabic. I don't know what the hell you get the CIA making a group called The Toilet from. What is al-Quada for? Making things like 9/11 happen so that we can go to Iraq?

Are you blind to the whole Israel/Palestine events?

Why don't you do some real research that does not involve conspiracy myths. For example, go talk to some foreign relation professors with a phD. I know I learned my stuff from Dr. Colby with a doctorate in American Foreign Relations. I know that physicists have explained and debunked your stupid myths, but you just don't want to go read about it or find out about it. You are a dumb ass.

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 08:59 PM
It's kinda scary hows kids can be so swayed by 1 little film of conspiracy theorists and then use that one film as the god-given truth for the account of what really happened that day.

EDIT: I hope to jebus you are an alias.

wmgaretjax
04-22-2007, 09:00 PM
just because the government's version of the story isn't true, does not mean they were automatically behind it all.

no shit Al Qaeda and Bin Ladin and all those fucks were remnants from our abuse of power during the cold war, we all know this.

I mean, inevitablly, I'm willing to agree that 9/11 was our fault. But not because it was some staged US-controlled attack, rather because of foreign policy mistakes we made in the past.

seriously, this argument is made all over the internet. Let's ditch it here, it's pointless.

Sigmabass
04-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I bet Zach could totally beat the shit out of Usama

911wasaninsidejob
04-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh great, so you are going to argue your point with more psuedo-science and conspiracies? How is that going to get anywhere?

I have friends from Jordan, and they know very well how to speak arabic. I don't know what the hell you get the CIA making a group called The Toilet from. What is al-Quada for? Making things like 9/11 happen so that we can go to Iraq?

Are you blind to the whole Israel/Palestine events?

Why don't you do some real research that does not involve conspiracy myths. For example, go talk to some foreign relation professors with a phD. I know I learned my stuff from Dr. Colby with a doctorate in American Foreign Relations. I know that physicists have explained and debunked your stupid myths, but you just don't want to go read about it or find out about it. You are a dumb ass.

Yeah sure...asymmetrical damage causing PERFECT, SYMMETRICAL COLLAPSE is "psuedo-science". :rolleyes

Centuries ago, people like you wanted to have people like me killed for claiming that the world was round...and saying I used "psuedo-science" to prove it.

Pity you can't see the obvious right before your eyes...

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Some people need to go to college. It's pointless to debate with people who cite people who make up their facts or try to draw conclusions with psuedo-science and paranoid claims.

Why don't you go over to al-Qaida and say, "I think you guys are The Toilet, and that you were not able to orchestrate 9/11."

I wonder how they'll welcome you if you doubt their agenda to get rid of Israel in any way they can.

Go read some real books.

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Alchemy is right on this, at this time i would usually tell 911wasaninsidejob to back out, but alas he has no dignity to save.

Please, go on with this written dihirea.

Mr.Nipples
04-22-2007, 09:19 PM
anyone wanna talk about nazi UFO's?...

Hannahrain
04-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Or a potential Elvis and Tupac duet in the parking lot on thursday?

Sigmabass
04-22-2007, 09:23 PM
I <3 tupac...poetic g......poetic.

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 09:30 PM
ODB is going to guest on Ghostface's set! I just heard this on a UFO transmission that I intercepted with my psychic powers!

lowfront
04-22-2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

I love how after you posted this no one makes a comment on building 7. Its just wow man go to college, read a book man.

Someone want to chime in and explain how a building can just fall like this?

They begin when a small amount of debris falls from the implosion of World Trade Center 1, a block away. Somehow small fires subsequently break out in WTC-7. The fireproofing systems completely fail. The fires burn all day from an unknown fuel. Eventually, the flames reach tanks of diesel fuel at ground level. Suddenly, the penthouse begins to fall. The entire lower levels immediately experience the same massive failures. About seven seconds later the entire building is gone. It takes a minute for 2 million square feet of office space to become a large pile of rubble.

What a fucking story...

Alchemy
04-22-2007, 10:15 PM
I love how after you posted this no one makes a comment on building 7. Its just wow man go to college, read a book man.

It takes quite a knowledge of physics to explain fire damages, airplane damage, etc... I seriously doubt any of us can explain that.

What I do know, is that most of the physics professors I know strongly believe that these buildings were destroyed exactly how we think they were destroyed, and not demolished. In fact, most physicists (according to the New England Skeptic Society) will tell you that.

I can't tell you how the mechanics work with steel, fires, etc... But I'll side with the majority of people who know what they are talking about, and not the small fringe group of scientists and conspiracy theorists.

Anyways, I'm not going to argue this anymore. We will go in circles.

lowfront
04-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Were not talking about the buildings that got hit with planes now.

We are talking about wtc 7.

joppy-slow
04-23-2007, 07:20 AM

da der der der.. ber der der...

NIST has released video and still-photo analysis of Building 7 before its collapse that appears to indicate a greater degree of structural damage from falling debris than originally assumed by FEMA. Specifically, the NIST's interim report on 7 WTC displays photographs of the southwest façade of the building that show it to have significant damage. The NIST interim report on 7 WTC details a 10-story gash that existed on the south façade, extending a third of the way across the face of the building and approximately a quarter of the way into the interior, but does not provide any photographs of the damage to the south façade.[ this must mean its a cover up...1] A unique aspect of the design of 7 WTC was that each outer structural column was responsible for supporting 2,000 square feet (186 square meters) of floor space, suggesting that the simultaneous removal of a number of columns would severely compromise the structure's integrity. Consistent with this theory, news footage shows visible cracking and bowing of the building's east wall immediately before the collapse, which began at the penthouse floors.

and den da gov. ment went in and cleaned up all traces of explosives and dynamite..da der der..

TomAz
04-23-2007, 08:43 AM

what is your degree in?

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 08:52 AM
Tom, isn't it obvious that these people are expert structural engineers?

thinnerair
04-23-2007, 08:52 AM
It takes quite a knowledge of physics to explain fire damages, airplane damage, etc... I seriously doubt any of us can explain that.

What I do know, is that most of the physics professors I know strongly believe that these buildings were destroyed exactly how we think they were destroyed, and not demolished. In fact, most physicists (according to the New England Skeptic Society) will tell you that.

I can't tell you how the mechanics work with steel, fires, etc... But I'll side with the majority of people who know what they are talking about, and not the small fringe group of scientists and conspiracy theorists.

Anyways, I'm not going to argue this anymore. We will go in circles.

if Building 7 was constructed similarly to the two main towers, then the building going down so evenly would be explained fairly easily.
The bulk of its support was on the outside, with little structure on the inside of the flooring. The center of the building was essentially supported by the elevator shaft. The flooring supports were prefabricated strips layed across and built like that in order to increase square footage in the building and to cut cost on construction material. The problem with this construction method is that these strips of steel will start to warp in heat and give way once the floors above start to collapse.

bitch.

mandelbaum
04-23-2007, 08:53 AM

There are no videos made because it would be a waste of people's time. Just like this thread. And your gullible and psychotic mind. Get help.

thinnerair
04-23-2007, 08:53 AM
also check out this dvd :
http://www.amazon.com/Why-Towers-Fell-Exclusive-Investigation/dp/B00006ADG4
# Plot Outline The exclusive story of the investigation into the mechanism of collapse of the World Trade Center.
# Plot Synopsis: In the aftermath of the collapse, the questions came quickly and urgently: was it inevitable that such a severely damaged structure would completely collapse? Or was there something about the building's design or construction that made it especially susceptible to failure? What exactly caused that failure-fire, heat, internal damage? Was the evacuation plan adequate enough to save the maximum number of lives? And are other tall buildings just as vulnerable to collapse when the blast is great and the fire uncontrolled? In the gray wasteland of smoke and dust and mangled steel that was once the third tallest building in the world, forensic engineers began sifting the wreckage for clues and answers to these and other structural truths. This blue-ribbon team of engineers is nearing the end of its task, and NOVA has been there from the beginning, following its investigation of the causes of the calamity. Why the Towers Fell presents the engineers' conclusions in the most definitive explanation yet of how and why the towers collapsed. But the Twin Towers weren't the only buildings that collapsed. Standing well over a city block from Trade Center Tower #1, a forty-eight-story glass and steel structure known simply as Building #7 did not seem to suffer structural damage from the collapsing towers but nonetheless crashed to the ground after several hours of severe and uncontrolled fire. Since Building #7 is a typical glass and steel building and seems to have collapsed from fire alone, does this mean that office workers the world over are far more vulnerable than anyone ever imagined? Featuring many of this country's best structural engineers including Gene Corley, the lead investigator on the Oklahoma City bombing; Charles Thornton, the builder of the Petronas Towers (the world's tallest building); and Mark Loiseaux, the leading expert on the "purposeful" demolition of big buildings, the program takes viewers through the process by which these professionals came to understand the how's and why's of one of modern America's greatest tragedies. Also presented are several of the buildings' survivors, who tell compelling real-life stories of their harrowing journeys to safety, including three firemen who miraculously escaped death as Tower #2 collapsed around them. With rare, video-enhanced footage showing details of the buildings' structural damage never before seen on TV, and detailed animation sequences that let viewers "see through" the buildings to the damage that had occurred inside, this NOVA is one of its most harrowing and memorable hours.

wmgaretjax
04-23-2007, 08:55 AM
this must mean its a cover up...1]

That is one of the most ridiculous jumps in logic I have ever read.

And lowfront, WTC7 has been covered on all ends (engineers, architects, physicists), and all substansive reports reiterate (and again, this is old news, you are just behind on the times) that a symmetrical collapse could easily be caused because of the "large load" design of the building. Over 2000 sq ft was being carried on each of the columns, you take out one (by any number of causes), it causes a vertical collapse. The trusses designed to transfer stress could also easily have been damaged (especially when reports indicate that there was a 5th floor fire for almost 7 hours, not to mention the insane amount of debris).

The attempts to blame this on a bomb rely on outlier data in the seismic readings. More detailed, properly organized chartings of seismic readings indicate otherwise.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 08:56 AM
also there's this from Popular Mechanics:

WTC 7 Collapse
CLAIM: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom--approximately 10 stories--about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors--along with the building's unusual construction--were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

Yablonowitz
04-23-2007, 08:59 AM
9/11 conspiracy theorists believed in the conspiracy before they even started researching. As we've seen with fanaticism in the middle east and fanaticism in our own government, once you believe something, the facts fall in line, arguments against are part of the liberal media, the right wing smear machine, or the Western infidels. It's all about thinking with your gut because there are more nerve endings there than your head.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Dick Cheney was the one actually responsible for releasing barabas. Pontius Pilate was just a puppet.

betao
04-23-2007, 09:14 AM
9/11 conspiracy theorists believed in the conspiracy before they even started researching. As we've seen with fanaticism in the middle east and fanaticism in our own government, once you believe something, the facts fall in line, arguments against are part of the liberal media, the right wing smear machine, or the Western infidels. It's all about thinking with your gut because there are more nerve endings there than your head.

exactly. I'd like to know how many theorists actually liked Bush before 9/11.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 09:22 AM
I think the conspiracy theorists are themselves a Bush conspiracy. The real deception came in the reaction to 9/11, not 9/11 itself; the conspiracy theorist attempt to draw attention away from the real heart of the matter. But they're so absurd that they can't do any real damage.

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Lack of information leads to speculation. Most people gather the facts and make a solution, they don't take a solution and look hard for some supporting facts.

Yablonowitz
04-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Lack of information leads to speculation. Most people gather the facts and make a solution, they don't take a solution and look hard for some supporting facts.

Ummmm...yeah....I'm gonnna go ahead and disagree with you on that one. That's what the Popular Mechanics guys did...that's not what the loose change people did.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
exactly. I'd like to know how many theorists actually liked Bush before 9/11.

It's deeper than just a hatred of bush. People who buy into these massive conspiracy theories are too chickenshit to accept the notion that they share some responsibility for what happened. American foreign policy caused this (with a significant portion of blame going to the twisted fucks who carried it out)

wmgaretjax
04-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Pontius Pilate was just a puppet.

He was kind of now, wasn't he? A puppet of the Pharisees and Sadduces?

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 09:34 AM
He was kind of now, wasn't he? A puppet of the Pharisees and Sadduces?

wrong. I already told you it was Cheney.
you can't prove it wasn't.

betao
04-23-2007, 09:44 AM
It's deeper than just a hatred of bush. People who buy into these massive conspiracy theories are too chickenshit to accept the notion that they share some responsibility for what happened. American foreign policy caused this (with a significant portion of blame going to the twisted fucks who carried it out)

I agree that we had it coming; all i'm saying is that when you already dont like the president, it's easy to accept a conspiracy theory, because it makes the person you dont like seem even worse. It's something that you want to believe.

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Ummmm...yeah....I'm gonnna go ahead and disagree with you on that one. That's what the Popular Mechanics guys did...that's not what the loose change people did.

Well, the Popular Mechanics guys didn't really find supporting facts. It was more like debunking facts.

I guess my statement doesn't work all the time.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 10:26 AM
Not sure where else to put this, but I enjoyed it.

Jeremy Hardy on death from BBC4. (http://onegoodmovemedia.org/movies/0704/jh041707death.mov)
It's 27 minutes long but it's hilarious. He's got some things to say about Bush, Blair, and the Terrorists as well.

wmgaretjax
04-23-2007, 10:31 AM

Jeremy Hardy on death from BBC4. (http://onegoodmovemedia.org/movies/0704/jh041707death.mov)
It's 27 minutes long but it's hilarious. He's got some things to say about Bush, Blair, and the Terrorists as well.

that was pretty funny! 403 forbidden!! ha ha ha ha. who would have thought?

You said to hold out for 27 minutes, I only made it 30 seconds.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 10:38 AM
that was pretty funny! 403 forbidden!! ha ha ha ha. who would have thought?

You said to hold out for 27 minutes, I only made it 30 seconds.

what are you talking about? How did you make it 30 seconds after not being able to access the link?

mandelbaum
04-23-2007, 10:43 AM
More information for you idiotic people to keep in mind is that terrorists tried taking down the towers back in 1993. Middle Eastern terrorism is not a product of George W. Bush. It has been around forever. And 9/11 would have taken place with GW or Al Gore in office. Quit trying to blame Bush for all of the negativity in life and all of your shortcomings.

F/O/X/Y/5
04-23-2007, 10:44 AM
I got it but I typed http://onegoodmovemedia.org/movies/0704/ then clicked on it in the index

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 10:45 AM

That was funny. Haha

TomAz
04-23-2007, 10:46 AM
More information for you idiotic people to keep in mind is that terrorists tried taking down the towers back in 1993. Middle Eastern terrorism is not a product of George W. Bush. It has been around forever. And 9/11 would have taken place with GW or Al Gore in office. Quit trying to blame Bush for all of the negativity in life and all of your shortcomings.

actually we can blame it on the Treaty of Versailles and 19th century European imperialism.

bmack86
04-23-2007, 10:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that there wasn't too much Middle Eastern terrorism going on in the 7th and 8th centuries. Just sayin. And, Tom is partially right about the Treaty of Versailles, but you can link lots of the animosity between the "west" and the "middle east" to the Crusades.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 10:50 AM
actually we can blame it on the Treaty of Versailles and 19th century European imperialism.

Whatever, dude. Bush wasn't even around in the 19th century. nice try.

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 10:51 AM

Don't even bother, it's hopeless. They'll just say that 1993 was some other conspiracy. That "terrorism" is a product of Bush, or at least the US government. (Well, it is, but not in the way they think). They will tell you that 9/11 would not have taken place, or the reptilians in control would have made Al Gore do it also.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm pretty sure that there wasn't too much Middle Eastern terrorism going on in the 7th and 8th centuries. Just sayin. And, Tom is partially right about the Treaty of Versailles, but you can link lots of the animosity between the "west" and the "middle east" to the Crusades.

19th century imperialism: Britain, France, others establish colonies around the world, including parts of the Arab world

WW I ends: Britain gets much of the old Ottoman colonies, including Palestine.

WW II ends: The world is shocked to learn how the Jews were nearly exterminated by the Nazis. Suddenly the Zionist movement, started in the 19th century but never really taken seriously, gets a lot of traction: Europe (and by extension the US) is now all for it, as a kind of reparation for WW II atrocities. (note I am using 'zionism' in the way it was originally intended, not as the slur it has become today). The UK, holding the Palestine territories, offers to partition its colony and give some for a new Jewish state: Israel. Many Jews, seeing how badly Europe had treated them, thought this might be a good idea.

Unfortunately no one bothered to ask the Arabs.

In summary then: current mideast problems trace back to the existence of Israel; Israel was established out of the old imperialist holdings; and Israel was established as a 'solution' to Europe's Jewish 'problem'.

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 11:10 AM
19th century imperialism: Britain, France, others establish colonies around the world, including parts of the Arab world

WW I ends: Britain gets much of the old Ottoman colonies, including Palestine.

WW II ends: The world is shocked to learn how the Jews were nearly exterminated by the Nazis. Suddenly the Zionist movement, started in the 19th century but never really taken seriously, gets a lot of traction: Europe (and by extension the US) is now all for it, as a kind of reparation for WW II atrocities. (note I am using 'zionism' in the way it was originally intended, not as the slur it has become today). The UK, holding the Palestine territories, offers to partition its colony and give some for a new Jewish state: Israel. Many Jews, seeing how badly Europe had treated them, thought this might be a good idea.

Unfortunately no one bothered to ask the Arabs.

In summary then: current mideast problems trace back to the existence of Israel; Israel was established out of the old imperialist holdings; and Israel was established as a 'solution' to Europe's Jewish 'problem'.

Thank you for explaining that, Tom.

It makes me angry that conspiracy theorists can make people think otherwise. I don't agree with the lives being taken by al-Qaida or Hezbollah, or the actions that these groups take sometimes. But that's what it results to when they have nothing to work with, I mean, it's not like that can just challenge us or Israel to a war on a field. My friend's grandparents were forced out of Jerusalem into camps. Granted, the camps were nothing like death camps, because they were just moving around... But you'd think if the Jews wanted help after the Holocaust, they would not want to place some other group in camps... Anyways, her grandparents ended up moving to Jordan. They had to leave a lot behind though. A lot of people did. Why can't people understand that groups in the Middle East have reason to fight for themselves, and not that they are some puppet group for a secret agenda?

theburiedlife
04-23-2007, 11:53 AM
http://www.cis.org.au/Policy/summer01-02/polsumm01-3.pdf

This article by Bernard Lewis is very thorough in the summary of the origin to Muslim grievances and provides a glimpse into how we arrived to this point.

But i have to correct you Tom on one thing. The British did not voluntarily offer their territory to the Jews in sympathy of the Zionist movement, but rather it was impossible to stop the illegal immigration to the territory (Partially facilitated by the Unites States), after the end of World War II.

"Throughout the war Zionists sought with growing urgency to increase Jewish immigration to Palestine, while the British sought to prevent such immigration, regarding it as illegal and a threat to the stability of a region essential to the war effort."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-45070/Palestine

It was only after the Zionist movement held firm influence in the region were the British finally made to recognize the territory as independent of the "British Empire".

PotVsKtl
04-23-2007, 01:31 PM
You're all overlooking the importance of Homo Habilis' bitchslap to the Ape Kingdom circa two aught aught aught aught aught aught BC.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
http://www.cis.org.au/Policy/summer01-02/polsumm01-3.pdf

This article by Bernard Lewis is very thorough in the summary of the origin to Muslim grievances and provides a glimpse into how we arrived to this point.

But i have to correct you Tom on one thing. The British did not voluntarily offer their territory to the Jews in sympathy of the Zionist movement, but rather it was impossible to stop the illegal immigration to the territory (Partially facilitated by the Unites States), after the end of World War II.

"Throughout the war Zionists sought with growing urgency to increase Jewish immigration to Palestine, while the British sought to prevent such immigration, regarding it as illegal and a threat to the stability of a region essential to the war effort."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-45070/Palestine

It was only after the Zionist movement held firm influence in the region were the British finally made to recognize the territory as independent of the "British Empire".

sure. blame it on the illegal aliens.

Daft Fro
04-23-2007, 01:42 PM
The begining of the end is coming, unless we all can connect together and rise up above the oppression.

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 01:44 PM
who is your particular oppressor?

Alchemy
04-23-2007, 01:45 PM
You're all overlooking the importance of Homo Habilis' bitchslap to the Ape Kingdom circa two aught aught aught aught aught aught BC.

When the new world monkeys evolve and become humans with tails, they are going to take over.

J~$$$
04-23-2007, 01:46 PM
His parents are, get off his back honkey.

TomAz
04-23-2007, 01:46 PM
The begining of the end is coming, unless we all can connect together and rise up above the oppression.

P7fog5EjJTc

betao
04-23-2007, 01:51 PM
When the new world monkeys evolve and become humans with tails, they are going to take over.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i515584_thumbs.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com)

PotVsKtl
04-23-2007, 02:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/rockmonky/331.gif

theburiedlife
04-23-2007, 03:47 PM
sure. blame it on the illegal aliens.

Hahahaha

bartelby
04-23-2007, 06:11 PM
finally, Monibot's back online....a little late but first read this:

http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2007/02/12/short-changed/#more-1041

then this:

http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2007/02/20/bayoneting-a-scarecrow/#more-1043

911wasaninsidejob
04-23-2007, 09:19 PM

JAYSUS you'll believe whatever is pumped into your brain via your TV.

The FBI GAVE THE 1993 BOMBER LIVE EXPLOSIVES, and when the patsy/FBI informant realized he was given ACTUAL EXPLOSEIVES TO USE BY THE FBI, he went to the FBI and said "Look...these are real explosives you've given me", and what did his FBI handlers say you ask??

Basically: "Go ahead with the bombing."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/wtcbomb.html (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/wtcbomb.html)

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtcbomb.html

5F1Y6cGRXEs

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=firstwtcbombing

"Al-Queda" is a CIA CREATION.

Your country is run by murderers.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

911wasaninsidejob
04-23-2007, 09:27 PM
da der der der.. ber der der...

NIST has released video and still-photo analysis of Building 7 before its collapse that appears to indicate a greater degree of structural damage from falling debris than originally assumed by FEMA. Specifically, the NIST's interim report on 7 WTC displays photographs of the southwest façade of the building that show it to have significant damage. The NIST interim report on 7 WTC details a 10-story gash that existed on the south façade, extending a third of the way across the face of the building and approximately a quarter of the way into the interior, but does not provide any photographs of the damage to the south façade.[ this must mean its a cover up...1] A unique aspect of the design of 7 WTC was that each outer structural column was responsible for supporting 2,000 square feet (186 square meters) of floor space, suggesting that the simultaneous removal of a number of columns would severely compromise the structure's integrity. Consistent with this theory, news footage shows visible cracking and bowing of the building's east wall immediately before the collapse, which began at the penthouse floors.

and den da gov. ment went in and cleaned up all traces of explosives and dynamite..da der der..

If you actually READ the NIST report, like I did, you would then know that they admit in their report that they actually HAVE NO EXPLAINATION AS TO HOW WTC #7 ENDED UP IN A PERFECTLY SYMETRICAL COLLAPSE, FROM MINOR, AYSYMETRICAL DAMAGE.

Go back and actually read it...

They were wise enough to leave it alone. Even they (paid gov't shills) knew how ridiculous it was.

PotVsKtl
04-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Your big bold words are getting me all excited about your mindless repetitive diatribe.

jackstraw94086
do you really fucking think that one crackpot website proves your point?

You'll never be able to articulate a motive for any of this shit. It doesn't even matter who's in charge of this country apparently.

and quit using the chickenshit alias.

911wasaninsidejob
Some people need to go to college. It's pointless to debate with people who cite people who make up their facts or try to draw conclusions with psuedo-science and paranoid claims.

Why don't you go over to al-Qaida and say, "I think you guys are The Toilet, and that you were not able to orchestrate 9/11."

I wonder how they'll welcome you if you doubt their agenda to get rid of Israel in any way they can.

Go read some real books.

I'm still waiting for you to site your sources.

I have the feeling I'll be waiting a LONG time...:winkiss

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 09:32 PM
go post some more stupid ultimate fighting videos, retard.

911wasaninsidejob
04-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Your big bold words are getting me all excited about your mindless repetitive diatribe.

Care to actually post anything substantive...?

PotVsKtl
04-23-2007, 09:35 PM
You first babydoll.

911wasaninsidejob
04-23-2007, 09:36 PM

Talkin' to me??

You must be talkin' to me 'cos I'm the only one here. :rotfl

Please provide a link to where I posted, as you said in your most EXCELLENT, fourth grade English "some more stupid ultimate fighting videos, retard."

Looks like it's time for you to "Put up, or shut up"...

911wasaninsidejob
04-23-2007, 09:37 PM
You first babydoll.

I guess that's a 'no' then to my challenge to you in post #211?? :winkiss LOL

jackstraw94086
04-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Talkin' to me??

You must be talkin' to me 'cos I'm the only one here. :rotfl

Please provide a link to where I posted, as you said in your most EXCELLENT, fourth grade English "some more stupid ultimate fighting videos, retard."

Looks like it's time for you to "Put up, or shut up"...

put up what?

Your posts read like you're losing your train of thought mid-sentence.

betao
04-24-2007, 05:49 AM
JAYSUS you'll believe whatever is pumped into your brain via your TV.

... and you'll believe whatever is pumped into your head via a conspiracy website.

lowfront
04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Watch it!!!!!

Z9b4D-aO3zY

lowfront
04-24-2007, 07:34 PM
They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

Benjamin Franklin

wcwcoachella
04-24-2007, 07:37 PM
heres one for all of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M

PotVsKtl
04-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Watch it!!!!!

Silverstein was talking about pulling firefighters out of the building. This has been extensively documented.

911wasaninsidejob
04-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Silverstein was talking about pulling firefighters out of the building. This has been extensively documented.

One little problem...there were NO firefighters in building #7 at that time.

NONE.

It was "extensively documented" huh!??? :D BY WHOM!!!!??

Moreover, "Pull it" is a term WIDELY used in demolition circles.

"We're getting ready to pull Building 6" ... "We had to be very careful how we demolished Building 6..."

WMV video download (564kB) (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc6_pull.wmv)

Note that WTC 6 was demolished with explosives, not pulled over by cables, therefore "pull" is a term used to define an explosive demolition.

Okay, let's have a look at the language used by firefighters withdrawing from the area of WTC 7:

"It's blowin' boy." ... "Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon." ... "The building is about to blow up, move it back." ... "Here we are walking back. There's a building, about to blow up..."

WMV video download (1 MB) (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc7_blow_up.wmv)

I guess it's on to the next cover story of how WTC #7 collapsed for you...:rolleyes

And one more to wake you up from your slumber:

The BBC Announced WTC 7's Collapse 26 Minutes Before the Building Came Down (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/bbc_wtc7_videos.html)

:)

911wasaninsidejob
04-25-2007, 11:59 PM
put up what?

Your posts read like you're losing your train of thought mid-sentence.

You claimed I posted some fighting videos...or is your memory that short?

Basically, show me where I posted them...'tard.

Boourns
04-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Believe me, these so-called "terrorists" have every reason to attack us. They are capable to do what happened at 9/11, and they have purpose.

I think the inside part of it was not that the government created the event, but that they allowed it to happen because they could grasp an opportunity. Which is, unfortunately, what they did.

I agree. If 9/11 had been an inside job, they would have made sure that the hijackers were Iraqi, instead of just pathetically trying to make nonexistent connections between 9/11 and Iraq.