PDA

View Full Version : What does your username mean? Explain.

bballarl
04-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Have we done this before? If not, I win. If so, I'm sorry.

Mine is the only sn I have ever had. Since like, 1995. I use to love baseball. So the bball stands for baseball and ARL are my initials.

gaypalmsprings
04-20-2007, 11:55 PM
gay = happy
palm = part of a hand
springs = metal coils

I'm a happy hand with coils.

R3d Snapper
04-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Red Snapper...after the band, not the fish

tessalasset
04-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Andrew you must be pretty sorry by now.

My name is Tessa and my last name is Lasset.

Hannahrain
04-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Hannah Rain

I read it off my birth certificate.

AEversW
04-21-2007, 12:04 AM
A is for my first name Adrian

Evers is my last name

and the W is to remind me that the w in my password is a capital W

wmgaretjax
04-21-2007, 12:06 AM
i slammed down my hands on the keyboard and this is what came up.

bballarl
04-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Andrew you must be pretty sorry by now.

My name is Tessa and my last name is Lasset.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

sonofhal
04-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Son Of Hal

I'd been watching 2001 (the movie) just before the first time I installed MSN messenger. Kind of stuck ever since, altho i did go through a "Calculon" phase.
(It was just a fling - it didn't work out)

Good Days Last
04-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Good. Days. Last.

A pick-me-up phrase.

"Remember the good days, and let them last."

gmoneyak
04-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Greg - my name
$$ - old HS nickname
AK - Alaska, where I grew up..

TomAz
04-21-2007, 12:55 AM
My name is Greg, and I'm from Montana.

jimmycrackcorn
04-21-2007, 12:56 AM
<one of my first AOL screen names -shrugs-
i thought it was witty at the time...
my current AOL sn is IgoslowUgoaround
:)

gmoneyak
04-21-2007, 12:58 AM
My name is Greg, and I'm from Montana.

damn..

full on idle
04-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Say you're
One man's taste
Want what? Fall and break
We've seen the dream folks
In our day
What?
Fought the Father, the Pope
Finally sent away

Warden!
Lock it!
Free love's
Fought our battles through the day
We were full on idle
A lot of them say
Obey
Your colorist
Bleach it all away

Free reign!
Good rest!
Break!
Every brunette in the way
We were full on idle
A lot of them say
Obey
Your violence
It's kinda late
Say! You're!
One man's date
Want what?
Fall and break
We were full on idle
A lot of them say
Obey your violence
Look close!
Hate!
Tide all white
Row!
On the glass surf
He pulled the paddle
It's okay with me

What I'd like to do
With your violin
And it's bow

I hope Andrew gets harshed by Gabe for this thread as hard as I did when I made it a year ago but I know he won't.

ewiggy
04-21-2007, 01:30 AM
ewig is german for eternal. it's also a :wumpscut: song.

Sally Cinnamon
04-21-2007, 02:29 AM
my name is Sarah
Sally = Sarah
Cinnamon cos i couldnt think of anythin else and was listenin to the stone roses at the time

Cpt. Funkaho
04-21-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm Captain Funkaho.

I like the boo-tay.

....it's the stage name of a really obscure electro-funk artist.

All That I Am
04-21-2007, 02:39 AM
All that I am.

I AM: The thing you’ll find you’re missing when you needed it most; your dreams as you open your eyes to the morning light; the path that you never took; that look in your eye; angel wings; forgotten memory; lost and in need of direction; missing someone i’ve yet to meet; the child of my mother; the key to the lock on the door; all that could have been; nothing and never will be; all that was and will be; a child’s laughter; the answer that escapes you; the sunset from the horizon; high tide; the golden spiral; broken; full of hope; a daydreamer; a writer; a fool; wishing she still loved me; often laughing; adventurous and risk taking; bored and waiting for something to happen; thinking about quitting my job; going places; wondering what would kerouac do; on vacation in two days; thankful for all my friends; soft touch/caress; a part of something greater than myself; going to go smoke a cigarette.

psycobetabuckdown
04-21-2007, 02:57 AM
I was listening to Cypress Hill.

My microcommunity name is AntiClutch, but I couldn't figure out how to change this name to that one. AntiClutch is because when I play tennis in real life and various video games, I always seem to choke when it matters.

PassiveTheory
04-21-2007, 03:06 AM
I thought Passive on it's lonesome was lazy, specially since it's an APC song, so I decided to add Theory to the end of it.. to sound pretentious.

johnnystar
04-21-2007, 03:14 AM
Have we done this before? If not, I win. If so, I'm sorry.

Mine is the only sn I have ever had. Since like, 1995. I use to love baseball. So the bball stands for baseball and ARL are my initials.

i taught bball meant basketball

fasttrack
04-21-2007, 03:15 AM
i had a radiohead shirt that said "i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status" later on in life, i found a song by radiohead called "fast track"

smilingdownward
04-21-2007, 03:36 AM
smiling downward
nothing to do with being sad, or frowning down at someone
yes i am tall for a girl but
smiling downward is a part of misunderstood lyrics of a cure song
robert is a mumbler, its really sliding downward but i kept the smiling anyway.
its been my online user name and dj name, so i kept it when i got here.

amyzzz
04-21-2007, 05:55 AM
I first got an email address when some weirdo put his email address on my car. So when I went to the college "computer lab," and I was creating my first username, I thought I had to create a name that was alphabetical (I seriously doubt this was the actual case; I'm generally really bad at reading comprehension).

So my name is Amy, and I added the zzz to remain alphabetical. I think the username had to be at least 4 characters long, but I thought 3 z's went well with the 3 letters in my name.

I had a 3 month summer affair with the email address guy. What can I say? He had red hair, which I adore.

artgutser
04-21-2007, 06:08 AM
It was given to me by the chief of a Waswahili tribe in Tanzania.
artgutser = "Great Warrior with Massive Phallus" in Swahili.

or

Its really just the first 3 letters of my first name (art), and my first (gut) and second last names (ser).

All That I Am
04-21-2007, 06:09 AM
http://www.youngna.com/youngna/041114_Arcade%20Fire%20071.jpg

bartelby
04-21-2007, 06:54 AM
bartelby was a character's name in a Melville (i think?) short story that stuck with me....

reminded me of radiohead's 'just' video in a kind of way

alyssak
04-21-2007, 07:01 AM
alyssa is my first name, k is an initial

dynamanda
04-21-2007, 07:04 AM
Mine is sort of like a TomKat thing. I used to date a guy who everyone called Dynamo. People always called me Amandork. We got labeled Dynamanda. It stuck with me, but he still gets to be Dynamo.

Patsonhisway
04-21-2007, 07:06 AM
Pat's partial to '3rd person'.

Mr.Nipples
04-21-2007, 07:10 AM
pets name...

TheGunslinger138
04-21-2007, 07:50 AM
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed."

Its the first line from Stephen King's The Gunslinger, the first book in the Dark Tower series, and I've been obsessed with the character of Roland since I was 16. The 138 is from a Misfits song.

amyzzz
04-21-2007, 07:55 AM
bartelby was a character's name in a Melville (i think?) short story that stuck with me....

I was hoping that was what your username meant! Awesome. I love that short story. "I would prefer not to." :pulse :pulse Herman Melville

amyzzz
04-21-2007, 07:57 AM
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed."

Its the first line from Stephen King's The Gunslinger, the first book in the Dark Tower series, and I've been obsessed with the character of Roland since I was 16. The 138 is from a Misfits song.Ok, I'm going to do two dorky posts in a row. The Dark Tower series is amazing. I've read almost all that series twice now.

JustSteve
04-21-2007, 08:11 AM
i was born without a last name, so JustSteve it is.

Abe Lincoln
04-21-2007, 08:14 AM
I got my name from an old Happy Days episode

TheGunslinger138
04-21-2007, 08:18 AM
Ok, I'm going to do two dorky posts in a row. The Dark Tower series is amazing. I've read almost all that series twice now.

I agree 200%, especially when you take into account how the majority of his other works relate to Roland's quest for the tower at the nexus of all existence, by direct reference or through character crossover. I have a BS of English and my favorite works are by a genre writer. Obtuse, huh?

amyzzz
04-21-2007, 08:22 AM
I agree 200%, especially when you take into account how the majority of his other works relate to Roland's quest for the tower at the nexus of all existence, by direct reference or through character crossover. I have a BS of English and my favorite works are by a genre writer. Obtuse, huh?
Yeah, I have my BA in English. I guess Stephen King would be my favorite horror writer. My husband is currently re-reading Insomnia after The Dark Tower (the last book) told him to read it. He is enjoying it a lot more now since he has tried psychedelics. We both adore Stephen King.

rampaige
04-21-2007, 08:33 AM
My name is Paige. My nickname in college was "rage", a sort of joke because I hardly ever get pissed and I am quite laidback. Rage morphed into Rampaige, which fit well cause it encompassed my actual name. Now I use it for pretty much everything...email, blog, myspace, etc. When rampaige is already taken, I use rampaige33 because 33 is my favorite number, in part to the Smashing Pumpkins being my favorite band from back in the day.

bmack86
04-21-2007, 08:45 AM
My name is Bryan Mack, and i was born in 86

blackchango
04-21-2007, 08:56 AM
My friends and I always ask for "BLACKCHANGO" t-shirts at the merch booth.
We love getting those stupid looks from the people who work there who have no idea what the fuck were talking about. A couple of coachella's ago this crackhead guy selling bootleg coachella shirts outside the venue wanted to kick my ass because I asked if he had any "BLACKCHANGO". :)

bartelby
04-21-2007, 09:00 AM
I was hoping that was what your username meant! Awesome. I love that short story. "I would prefer not to." :pulse :pulse Herman Melville

ha - that's great you know the story! i always kinda thought "i would prefer not to" was the guy on the ground's attitude in the video for Just

nice catch zzz

joppy-slow
04-21-2007, 09:02 AM
i stole this username from a friends email address.. how original is that.. damn that woman make a mean 'Sloppy Joe'

KenMixtape
04-21-2007, 09:03 AM
My name's Ken, and I've sold DJ mixtapes for 13 years (pure acid mixtapes)

TomAz
04-21-2007, 09:08 AM
royalties?

Yablonowitz
04-21-2007, 09:15 AM
To understand my name, one must watch the movie "Continental Divide" with John Belushi. It's actually a shitty movie. Like my name.

TomAz
04-21-2007, 09:17 AM
fyi I got Alligator the other day.

cansei de ser sexme
04-21-2007, 09:21 AM
well if you look its actually a pun on the band, Cansei de ser sexy also known as CSS

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/dork-33464.jpg

La Ferrassie
04-21-2007, 09:22 AM
my name comes from the last song on the Tokyo Police Club EP.

John Peel is My Co-pilot
04-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Legendary DJ John Peel created the sun, the moon, the stars and the heavens. On the 6th day he created musical appreciation.

On the 7th day he rested - and played an obscure 45 at the wrong speed.

Therefore, John Peel Is My Co-Pilot...

KenMixtape
04-21-2007, 09:39 AM
royalties?

oh of course, all DJs who make mixtapes always make sure to pay royalties.

theburiedlife
04-21-2007, 09:40 AM

Neat. Thats the only album i have as well.

My name comes from a work of Mathew Arnold.

canexplain
04-21-2007, 09:56 AM
mine is from the the Who song Cantexplain, but 15 years ago or so your user name couldnt be longer then 10 things, so i shorten it to canexplain ... it has worked well for all those years because on chat boards people ask me "what can you explain" ... btw, my answer is it depends on the question and how you ask it .. cr*****

Tygerlady
04-21-2007, 10:27 AM
I've been using my sn since 1990...it's been a long time so I think that was the year. I chose it because I was going through a divorce at the time and that's how I felt about myself & the situation of now being left with 4 young children to raise by myself. When describing a woman...she's either a tiger...or a lady....and I am both.
Being active during the Women's Rights movement of the early 70's.. "I am woman hear me roar" is the verse of one of my favorite songs by Helen Reddy.

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

You can bend but never break me
'cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman
Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong

I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman

sydaud
04-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Mine is a combination of my daughters names...

whynotsmile99
04-21-2007, 10:51 AM
whynotsmile99 is my AIM screen name i've had for ages. It's from some REM song back when I was really into them. If anyone knows what song it is, let me know I totally forgot. thanks

Yablonowitz
04-21-2007, 10:58 AM

Oh Christ - I'm making Chrissy a National mix and I was going to send it to you too.

I'll warn you - the first two or three times I heard it, I thought it was dull...but now it's my favorite album. Like of all time and everything, dude. Well...at least when I'm listening to it, it is.

DeltaSigChi4
04-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Self-explanatory.

E

miscorrections
04-21-2007, 11:08 AM
my parents call me this because i tend to correct people. a lot.
(and i guess sometimes i'm wrong?)

Agent Orange
04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm private agent and i love the color orange! Hence Agent Orange!

...and it's also a depeche mode song!

roberto73
04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
My name is Rob. Despite growing up in Ohio and not having an ounce of Hispanic blood in me, my parents would occasionally call me "Roberto." '73 is the year I was born.

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
04-21-2007, 11:15 AM
There's a colony of posessed birch trees that feed off the souls of humans who venture in search of the Crystal Skull atop the Blood Mountain. I am from the Colony of Birchmen.

psychic friend
04-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I knew this thread was coming soon.

and I am your friend. :)

smokealotapotamus
04-21-2007, 11:18 AM
well... I smoke a moderate amount of pot... and hippo's are neat, thus smokealotapotamus.

blakely
04-21-2007, 11:36 AM
you cant abbreviate my name so my friends tend to lengthen it, and its usually blakely... or blacob...

foto_synthesis
04-21-2007, 12:01 PM
It's my myspace username and I've always been into photography. Then it became a play on photosynthesis - one of the most important chemical processes on Earth. :blah

semisonic
04-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Some years ago I got a new PC at work and needed a username. I wanted to use sonic, after the Seattle (soon to be Oklahoma City - damn it) Supersonics. My computer tech suggested something longer. I had been listening to "Feeling Strangely Fine" by the now-defunct Minneapolis band Semisonic, so I went with that. I used it for this board because it has general musical implications.

semisonic
04-21-2007, 12:44 PM
By the way, I believe that Melville story was called "Bartleby the Scrivener." I read it back in college, which was a long time ago. But I remembered it as soon as I saw someone on here named Bartleby. I always thought it was a great short story.

Good Luck Bear
04-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I picked an old show that I liked as a kid and picked my favorite character.

caco0283
04-21-2007, 12:55 PM
caco i got from a snippet from the first Korn album "ello esta caco"
02 year i graduated high school
83 year i was born

mountmccabe
04-21-2007, 01:34 PM
If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the ground some of the blue-white poison that makes statues of men; and I would make a statue of myself, lying on my back, grinning horribly, and thumbing my nose at You Know Who.

OK.

Sigmabass
04-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Its my FRAT + BASS= totally dope

SIKE!! WAYZ OUT!!

Its a guitar. I jam out to Jack johnson~Banana Pancakes! LOL!

..::Leo::..
04-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Leo,
cuz I look nothing like leo di Caprio,
my name Leonel
it's just easier for gringos to say Leo.

TOOLRAGE
04-21-2007, 01:59 PM
My name is for the two bands I witnessed back in 99.

TomAz
04-21-2007, 02:00 PM
the all-caps adds a subtle je-ne-sais-quoi, TR.

Proadict
04-21-2007, 02:39 PM
pro is for progressive music , and adict is adict, so that means am a adict to progressive music, and thats true i love the progressive music, my fav band is pink floyd and i love the 23 minutes jams

TomAz
04-21-2007, 02:45 PM
how retro.

Down Rodeo
04-21-2007, 03:39 PM
It's the title of a fantastic RATM song. Everyone probably knew that.

bartelby
04-21-2007, 03:59 PM
well... I smoke a moderate amount of pot... and hippo's are neat, thus smokealotapotamus.

shouldn't you be smoking 'a lot' of pot to live up to that name?

and Semisonic - nice pickup...i couldn't remember the title of the story....

smokealotapotamus
04-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I suppose you're right, but I dont. And smokeamoderateamountofpotamus just doesnt work.

canexplain
04-21-2007, 04:23 PM
pro is for progressive music , and adict is adict, so that means am a adict to progressive music, and thats true i love the progressive music, my fav band is pink floyd and i love the 23 minutes jams

what ever anyone else thinks, i agree with you, prog music show so many things, the best tunes ever done ... cr****

goose
04-21-2007, 04:35 PM
my sn is the nickname a few of my friends gave me. One night I was drunk and cut a staw into an angle at the end and it made a duck/goose noise and blew on it all night and then i also molded a clay ball into a goose and threw it (made it fly) across the room and a kid. Yup, that's what happened.

mob roulette
04-21-2007, 05:12 PM
mine's a misheard spoon lyric. "stuck in dallas with the marvelette". i always thought it was "mob roulette" and that the song was about jack ruby. but i guess not.

SillyGrl<3
04-21-2007, 05:20 PM
LOL mine's pretty self-explanatory! <3

Alchemy
04-21-2007, 05:29 PM
I was True Chemistry on the old board. It went through a change in the new board.

Alchemy is what would become chemistry. It is now considered a psuedo-science, and a bunch of quackery. However, it was alchemists who discovered a lot of the things we know in chemistry, and they decided to transcend from philosophies and spirituality to become something more physical and scientific. So in a way, the true chemistry was alchemy, since alchemy came first.

algunz
04-21-2007, 06:12 PM
al is short for Alessandra and Gunz is my married name.

babyeatsguts
04-21-2007, 06:20 PM
uhh
babyeatsguts??

what it means=troubled childhood?!?

i honestly dunno
i enjoy zombies
and... zombie babies eat guts and brains??
so i dunno

el pescado
04-21-2007, 06:35 PM
My nickname forever was fishbone and within the past 2 years a friend called me El Pescado and it stuck.I think its a little more mature sounding.Now its my DJ name.

Danica
04-21-2007, 06:56 PM
My name

devachan
04-21-2007, 08:09 PM
I like this interpretation best-

Theo. The 'land of gods' literally; a condition, a state of mental bliss. Philosophically a mental condition analogous to, but far more vivid and real than, the most vivid dream. It is the state after death of most mortals.

C DUB YA
04-21-2007, 08:26 PM
I used to make everyone mix TAPES, then I made everyone mix DISCS, something I do every month - I hip peeps to new stuff, something I just enjoy doing I guess.

So the dubbing aspect of it, plus my initials CW, got me the nickname years ago - long before our "president" I might add.

atom heart
04-21-2007, 08:28 PM
<--- mother suite

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
04-21-2007, 08:38 PM
It's a lyric from a CSS song.

I could have gone with:
Music is My Hometown
Muisc is My King Size Bed
Music is My Back Rub
Muisc is Favorite Mistress
Music is My Hot Hot Sex

And almost went for
Music is Where I'd Like You To Touch

But in the end Music is My Boyfriend just seemed the most fitting as really it is the longest relationship I've ever had.

dalethethug
04-21-2007, 09:15 PM
name + description

watch out.

dalethethug
04-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I suppose you're right, but I dont. And smokeamoderateamountofpotamus just doesnt work.

i actually like that better

Caitlin
04-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Well, its my first name. If you'd like to get technical about it, Caitlin is irish Gaelic for Katharine and means "pure."

S.Fantana
04-21-2007, 10:20 PM
S is my first name initial and I adopted Fantana cause of Brian Fantana from anchor man....;)

BlueDevil50
04-21-2007, 10:22 PM
bluedevil...nothin too crazy, just a die hard dukie (Duke Blue Devils) college bball team...and 50 just stuck since my favorite number 21, was taken...back in the day when i first got my sn, the actual bluedevil 50 was corey maggette...too bad they choked against uconn

MonsoonSeason
04-21-2007, 10:42 PM
I thought it sounded hip and indie rock am i right?

there's an ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead song called Monsoon but I don't know where the season comes into play

Encaitare
04-21-2007, 11:06 PM
And the truth about what a true dork Jamie is finally comes out...

So among many things, I will admit to being a huge Tolkien fan, and back in Jr. High when I had some free time I actually taught myself quite a bit of Quenya, (which, for those of you who arn't down with the uber geek talk, is one of the languages of the Elves of Middle Earth). Roughly translated in to Quenya , my name, (Jamie, the fem. version of James) is Encaitare. It's pronounced "En-kay-tar-ay" with the enphasis on the second syllable.

This has been my default sn,email,website, just about everything for years now. I also have used AmethystRemembrance, taken from an Emily Dickinson poem.

Encaitare
04-21-2007, 11:21 PM

Bartleby the Scrivener: A Story of Wallstreet. One of my favorite quotes came from that story, "Ah, happiness courts the light, so we deem the world is gay; but misery hides aloof, so we deem that misery there is none."

All that I am.

I AM: The thing youíll find youíre missing when you needed it most; your dreams as you open your eyes to the morning light; the path that you never took; that look in your eye; angel wings; forgotten memory; lost and in need of direction; missing someone iíve yet to meet; the child of my mother; the key to the lock on the door; all that could have been; nothing and never will be; all that was and will be; a childís laughter; the answer that escapes you; the sunset from the horizon; high tide; the golden spiral; broken; full of hope; a daydreamer; a writer; a fool; wishing she still loved me; often laughing; adventurous and risk taking; bored and waiting for something to happen; thinking about quitting my job; going places; wondering what would kerouac do; on vacation in two days; thankful for all my friends; soft touch/caress; a part of something greater than myself; going to go smoke a cigarette.

We have a lot in common, that's a lot like what I wrote in my personal statement when I applied to UCSC.....I like it!

NeverMyopic
04-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Definition:
my∑op∑ic /maɪˈɒpɪk, -ˈoʊpɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mahy-op-ik, -oh-pik] P

1. Ophthalmology. pertaining to or having myopia; nearsighted.
2. unable or unwilling to act prudently; shortsighted.
3. lacking tolerance or understanding; narrow-minded.

Thus, Never Myopic, means just that ... I try never to be shortsighted, have tolerance, and NEVER narrow-minded.

miscorrections
04-21-2007, 11:25 PM
your avatar makes me sort of uncomfortable, having ultrasounds is the worst.

Son of MJK
04-22-2007, 12:02 AM
my sn is stating that i am the son of the best vocalist of our time

samiksha
04-22-2007, 12:04 AM
oh! i always read it as "Son of MLK"

BoardsofCoachella
04-22-2007, 12:38 AM
My tribute to this board and Boards of Canada.
um, yeah.

denies the day
04-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Jacked from the shit-hot Daedelus album that came out last year. Not at all original but that's what I was listening to when I realized the old board was being replaced.

Someone on another thread said my handle sounded like an emo band name. Uhh, what?

C DUB YA
04-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Jacked from the shit-hot Daedelus album that came out last year. Not at all original but that's what I was listening to when I realized the old board was being replaced.

Someone on another thread said my handle sounded like an emo band name. Uhh, what?

it kinda does.

MonsoonSeason
04-22-2007, 09:40 AM
yeah dogg it kind of reminds me of Haste the Day or Denying Remembrance or Days of Autumn Denied

denies the day
04-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Are these emo bands?

Ehh, nevermind...

meat curtains
04-22-2007, 11:28 AM
it is the funniest name for lady parts that i have ever heard in my life, i started laughing hysterically the first time i heard it (of course i was drunk @ the time)...everytime i type it or say it it brings a smile to my face, and it is usually good for getting a laugh out of people, especially drunk people

gaypalmsprings
04-22-2007, 11:32 AM
my sn is stating that i am the son of the best vocalist of our time

you are Michael Jackson's Kid?

NeverMyopic
04-22-2007, 11:39 AM
your avatar makes me sort of uncomfortable, having ultrasounds is the worst.

I like it, because it was the ultrasound where my wife and I found out the sex - a boy. Our last one was kind of creepy; we could see his face/skull. It kind of looked like a Luchedore (sp?), yet, was kind of cool that you could see his face.

fatbastard
04-22-2007, 12:25 PM
FatBastard - This has been a subconscious nickname to myself. I was a size 28 in high school. I’m now a size 38. I have never seen Austin Powers. No idea one of the characters had this name until I tried to create a Blogger account.

i_like_cake530
04-22-2007, 12:29 PM
i honestly dont even like cake that much....but thats what i put.

reppin the 5-3-0

theburiedlife
04-22-2007, 12:56 PM
the all-caps adds a subtle je-ne-sais-quoi, TR.

Hehe. Oh Tom, you slay me