PDA

View Full Version : Mint Green Tea

BlueDevil50
04-20-2007, 03:18 PM
I remember reading someone is bringing homemade mint green tea...sounds pretty amazing! can i get that recipe pleeeeeeeease?

Cpt. Funkaho
04-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Is this a more subtle version of the "WHO IIS BRIGNIG TEH DRUGS?!!?" threads?

...Something about the phrase "homemade mint green tea" just set off an alarm in my head.

BlueDevil50
04-20-2007, 04:11 PM
haha definitely not...it just sounds soooo refreshing and cant remember who posted that they are bringing it, so im hopin to get that recipe!

Sigmabass
04-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Me and my bros cooked up some "tea" last weekend I was total space cadet LOL!!!!!

BlueDevil50
04-20-2007, 04:13 PM
nice...but that doesnt help me

Sigmabass
04-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Try google homie I have found some great recipies there.

BlueDevil50
04-20-2007, 04:16 PM
werd.
found a couple but just tryin to double check its the same recipe as that one guy(or girls)

Sigmabass
04-20-2007, 04:20 PM
HELLZ YEAH! Let me know what you find homie.

SillyGrl<3
04-20-2007, 04:23 PM
LOL was your tea "magic"?? LOL

Courtney
04-20-2007, 05:15 PM
I remember reading someone is bringing homemade mint green tea...sounds pretty amazing! can i get that recipe pleeeeeeeease?

THAT WAS ME! I made it a couple years ago when I camped, and froze a huge quantity of it. Sooo good.

What I did was just get some good quality green tea and good quality mint tea (I like peppermint over spearmint, but whatever), and then brew a big batch, using equal portions of each. Let it cool, put it in bottles with a little extra room, and then freeze. Very refreshing, and you get a good little caffeine kick too. If you want, you could add honey to sweeten.

You could probably also use fresh mint and green tea, but I haven't tried that.

PotVsKtl
04-20-2007, 05:24 PM
LOL

BlueDevil50
04-20-2007, 07:45 PM
THAT WAS ME! I made it a couple years ago when I camped, and froze a huge quantity of it. Sooo good.

What I did was just get some good quality green tea and good quality mint tea (I like peppermint over spearmint, but whatever), and then brew a big batch, using equal portions of each. Let it cool, put it in bottles with a little extra room, and then freeze. Very refreshing, and you get a good little caffeine kick too. If you want, you could add honey to sweeten.

You could probably also use fresh mint and green tea, but I haven't tried that.

YES! haha i was hoping you would catch my thread...thank you so much, and sounds easy enough for even me to make!
ps. youre my hero for the day

amyzzz
04-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Courtney, you always sound like those perky little blurbs in magazines that sound so appealing. srsly.

shakermaker113
04-20-2007, 08:14 PM

is buying green tea and mint tea separately and mixing better than buying the ready mixed mint green tea? or is that just not commonly available? I bought some not long ago.

Courtney
04-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Courtney, you always sound like those perky little blurbs in magazines that sound so appealing. srsly.

Thank you. My goal is to become Martha Stewart.

is buying green tea and mint tea separately and mixing better than buying the ready mixed mint green tea? or is that just not commonly available? I bought some not long ago.

I don't know. If you like the available mint green tea, then that's awesome. I have not tried it. I just use whatever is in my pantry.