PDA

View Full Version : Want to carpool to festival and back Friday only from Ventura area?

Justine
04-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm leaving from Ventura Friday morning around 7 and absolutely must return Friday night when the festival is over. I don't really expect to get back until around 3am, but I need to be home because I have a track meet Saturday morning. Please let me know if you're interested in hitching a ride and splitting gas money. I'm a 19 year old female who's pretty laid back and not a creepster.

trickykid23
04-21-2007, 01:24 AM
this is actually exactly what I am looking for as most are leaving on Thursday and returning on Monday. I want to leave on Friday and return on Friday so this is perfect. I am flying into one of the LA airports (which ever is closest to Ventura in this case....I have flight benefits so I can fly wherever, whenever) and you can drop me off at any airport after the show that is closest to you. I am totally chill and really layed back so let me know or email me at roy@buttonmasherz.com

Thanks

jellipsisb
04-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey, any more room for two? We're in the orange county area, but willing to meet closer on friday morning. email jellipsisb@gmail.com
Aloha!

loveishomicide
04-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Hello there. I'm a 20 year old female from hollywood looking to find someone to ride with to coachella for friday only. I only got a ticket for friday and I'm trying to find someone to ride with or else ill probably have to waste my ticket. Please let me know. Jenn loveishomicide@tmail.com

Justine
04-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I'm really sorry, but plans have changed and I can't carpool anymore. Hopefully you all can hook up and work it out though. Good luck and have fun on Friday.