PDA

View Full Version : No More Headliner Additions?

luckyface
01-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Do you all expect there to be no more additions to the headliners lists, as the promoter states?

I don't believe it, but I wasn't around last year so I don't know if the same claim was made after the initial announcement in 2006.

Thoughts on the claim?

bmack86
01-24-2007, 01:12 AM
probably a true claim.

noisemachine
01-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Im sure the artists currently listed as headliners will stay headliners...it is probably in the contract that they have top billing. Other artists can still be added, but probably none that would get billed as the "headliner."

luckyface
01-24-2007, 01:40 AM
I meant more of the 2nd line people. Sorry for the confusion.

It sounded like the promoter said the main stage acts are solidified, so I was wondering if we would be seeing any top tier additions this year.

braundiggity
01-24-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't believe it, but I wasn't around last year so I don't know if the same claim was made after the initial announcement in 2006.

After last year, they made it pretty clear that there would still be some big additions. The lineup never felt nearly as complete as this one does.

I'd love to see someone of Pumpkins or Police caliber added, but it just ain't happening. I guess I'll have to enjoy the other 40 bands that I'm psyched for.