PDA

View Full Version : I'm disgusted

faxman75
04-19-2007, 08:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fucking Cho murderer scumbag is a star and how many victims names do you know?

Shame on you media. You still haven't learned after all these years that glamorizing crime is disgusting. Damn you CNN for putting this picture of this kid pointing his gun at every person that clicks on the page. Fuck you time and newsweek because i'm sure you will have this fucktard on your covers. Fuck every media outlet that is profiling this guy and every other serical killer.

Spend your time memorializing, remembering and talking about what great lives and dreams these kids could have had.

It's a sad state of affairs when the murderer is the one that we have to learn and know about and memorialize. Oh and finally a big fuck you to NBC for not giving this to the FBI and never releasing this kids videos and pictues. This kid even got his dying wish was to have all this stuff pasted all over the news.

Name one fucking kid that died. How about the holocost survivor or the janitor?

TomAz
04-19-2007, 08:20 AM
Glamorizing crime may be disgusting, but it's also profitable.

Caitlin
04-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Its not like we're remembering him for being a standup guy. He's going down in history rather infamously. Its not like he's Paris Hilton, another undeserving waste of life who gets fawned all over and constantly praised by fans for doing absolutely nothing. If the guy were still alive today, well - he'd be murdered by 12 Noon.

Yablonowitz
04-19-2007, 08:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fucking Cho murderer scumbag is a star and how many victims names do you know?

Shame on you media. You still haven't learned after all these years that glamorizing crime is disgusting. Damn you CNN for putting this picture of this kid pointing his gun at every person that clicks on the page. Fuck you time and newsweek because i'm sure you will have this fucktard on your covers. Fuck every media outlet that is profiling this guy and every other serical killer.

Spend your time memorializing, remembering and talking about what great lives and dreams these kids could have had.

It's a sad state of affairs when the murderer is the one that we have to learn and know about and memorialize. Oh and finally a big fuck you to NBC for not giving this to the FBI and never releasing this kids videos and pictues. This kid even got his dying wish was to have all this stuff pasted all over the news.

Name one fucking kid that died. How about the holocost survivor or the janitor?

183 Iraqis killed yesterday. I think I found the story on page A10 or something.

faxman75
04-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Its not like we're remembering him for being a standup guy. He's going down in history rather infamously. Its not like he's Paris Hilton, another undeserving waste of life who gets fawned all over and constantly praised by fans for doing absolutely nothing. If the guy were still alive today, well - he'd be murdered by 12 Noon.

He's going down in history for exactly what he wanted to go down in history for. His dying wish was for all that crap he sent to NBC to be broadcsted. Guess what? he got that one too.

I still can't name a dead kid because I have to weee through the 250 stories on every news site about this prick.

He is being remembered exactly how he wants to be remembered. The cost is the lives of the 32 people he killed.

faxman75
04-19-2007, 08:27 AM
183 Iraqis killed yesterday. I think I found the story on page A10 or something.

That's because it's so important we read everything this kid wanted us to read of his, we watch every second of video he decided to make and we understand his hurt and pain. It's pretty fucked up when soldiers and students and civilians are dying and we get to learn about this great kid.

TomAz
read a better newspaper, for starters.

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/us/20070418_VICTIMS_GRAPHIC.html

Yablonowitz
He's going down in history for exactly what he wanted to go down in history for. His dying wish was for all that crap he sent to NBC to be broadcsted. Guess what? he got that one too.

I still can't name a dead kid because I have to weee through the 250 stories on every news site about this prick.

He is being remembered exactly how he wants to be remembered. The cost is the lives of the 32 people he killed.

And pretty soon Jerry Springer is going to have a show of women who wish they could have married Cho. Welcome to America, Faxman. This is how it always is.

Mr.Nipples
the whole thing makes me fucking sick...CNN is the one who has completely lost it...just go to their site...

i_like_cake530
04-19-2007, 08:28 AM
im with faxman on this one

amyzzz
04-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I'm wondering if he was just a sociopath with no sense of right or wrong, or if he was just a depressed guy, and someone could have reached him if he/she tried.

Mr.Nipples
04-19-2007, 08:32 AM
of course he was a fucking sociopath...how in the hell do you keep your blood rate in check while doing that...he killed 32 people!...theyre going to take his brain and do the whole 'gacy' test most likely...

faxman75
04-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Honesly Amyzzz, fuck him. Read the books when the 100 are written about him. I don't give a fuck about him. Here are a couple that I care about.

Learn about this man too Liviu Librescu.

Lean about how he survived a nightmare once.

Ryan Clark, according to one Lakeside official, was set to graduate Virginia Tech soon. He was working on three majors. He graduated from Lakeside High School in 2002. Columbia County Coroner Vernon Collins received a call from Virginia Tech Police. He was then tasked with telling the tragic news to Ryan's parents in Martinez Georgia.

From Monday, WJBF News Channel 6 at 11pm:

"A very sad thing for society to lose an incredible young man like Ryan." Ryan Clark's former teacher says she was shocked when she found out Ryan was one of dozens killed Monday at Virginia Tech. Years after his graduation, she has fond memories of the Lakeside student she says stood out. "He was a very responsible, mature young man and he enjoyed life, just loved living life and loved people. That's what made him memorable." That life was cut short early Monday. Ryan was an RA and reportedly one of the first killed when a gunman opened fire in his dorm. Ryan is remembered by a college friend as one of the nicest guys she'd ever known. Ryan is remembered at Lakeside as a multi-talented student-- he was a member of the band and show choir. He took those talents to Virginia Tech where he was an officer in the school's band-- The Marching Virginians... A successful collegiate career that's not at all surprising to his former teacher. "He was definitely a young man with a bright future, very driven in anything he chose to do."

Shyeviolett
04-19-2007, 08:36 AM
I still can't get over that one of those V-tech kids was also a columbine student when that all went down.....thats just really, really bad luck.

shotglass75
04-19-2007, 08:36 AM
I was watching MSNBC last night with Keith Oberman and they had some sort of FBI professional that deals with the mentality of serial killers. This FBI agent was talking about how the media needs to not sensationalize this guy. He said showing the pictures over and over again of the killer with guns pointed at the camera and spewing his craziness on tv could very well make others who might feel like this Cho guy, do the same thing. He basically said, don't keep glamorizing and showing the killer. As he is saying this the TV was showing the exact photos and images of the killer doing those exact same things. Listen to the damn professionals already.

thinnerair
04-19-2007, 08:37 AM

agreed.
i was listening to Opie&Anthony this morning and they were playing the audio from his movie and they were ripping this kid apart. They compared his voice to Napoleon Dynamite and then Tara Reid. It was actually quite funny. A lot of the media, primarily NBC, is making this a ridiculous mess by referring to these shitty ramblings as a 'multimedia manifesto' while it's nothing more than some crappy headshots and a bunch of Quicktime files. NBC played those movies because it gets ratings. People love watching tragedy and reprehensible crap. But now that this is out, are people really that scared? Is this a really sick looking dude? He's William Hung with a crew cut. Nobody is intimidated. The things he says on these videos are cheesy. The quotes in the newspaper aren't going to drive someone to commit copycat murders. This guy is a dope. He talks about how he is doing this for his children and his followers and compares himself to Jesus Christ? Come on.

DeltaSigChi4
04-19-2007, 08:40 AM
lol @ NYT being a better newspaper

Firstoff, listen to NPR.

They have done SEVERAL bios on the victims. One was a survivor of the Holocaust - his last act was sacrificing himself at the door to try to stop the killer from getting to the students. One was a Armed Forces veteran. One was an expert in some sort of cancer research. I don't know any of their names because I listen to NPR while working, so I can only remember stories or lately I've been to trying to remember the capitals of all the countries they have correspondents on the ground doing stories.

Point is: stop being a mindless tool of the media, and complaining about matters where you are at fault as much as they are. You complain about the coverage, yet still clamor to it like the worthless prole that you are. STFU. Bitch.

E

DeltaSigChi4
04-19-2007, 08:41 AM
i was listening to Opie&Anthony this morning

I stopped reading right there.

Those useless, racist pieces of filth wouldn't last one round with me. They would never have permanent teeth again. I boycott the radio station that they are on. Period.

E

thinnerair
04-19-2007, 08:42 AM

Those useless, racist pieces of filth wouldn't last one round with me. They would never have permanent teeth again. I boycott the radio station that they are on. Period.

E

one round of what?

DeltaSigChi4
04-19-2007, 08:43 AM
You really want to find out?

E

thinnerair
04-19-2007, 08:44 AM
You really want to find out?

E

sure. im like DYING to know.

TomAz
04-19-2007, 08:46 AM
you people talk about how bad it is to give the killer the attention

and then you (well most of you) blow right past the victims discussion.

Yablonowitz
04-19-2007, 08:47 AM

Firstoff, listen to NPR.

They have done SEVERAL bios on the victims. One was a survivor of the Holocaust - his last act was sacrificing himself at the door to try to stop the killer from getting to the students. One was a Armed Forces veteran. One was an expert in some sort of cancer research. I don't know any of their names because I listen to NPR while working, so I can only remember stories or lately I've been to trying to remember the capitals of all the countries they have correspondents on the ground doing stories.

Point is: stop being a mindless tool of the media, and complaining about matters where you are at fault as much as they are. You complain about the coverage, yet still clamor to it like the worthless prole that you are. STFU. Bitch.

E

I'm going to find your ass, Delta, at the festival. And when I do...watch out...I'm going to hug the shit out of you. Just one big warm embrace. I might even kiss your forehead and pat you on the shoulder. Watch out, bitch.

thinnerair
04-19-2007, 08:47 AM

what do you mean 'you people' ??!?!

RACIST!

faxman75
04-19-2007, 08:48 AM

I almost did the same thing then I read how he/she enjoyed them cracking jokes and making fun of the kid. Pretty stupid. The kid is still the winner, they are still talking about him and giving him attention and even making such a disgusting crime "entertaining".

I don't respect people that listen to those two guys and find them funny.

msklvr

E

So you are not going to listen to "Xtreme Rock Radio" anymore to get your Dragonforce fix?

faxman75

I was going to comment within a handful of posts they are back to talking about his depression and what about his psychology.

Yablonowitz
04-19-2007, 08:49 AM

I read the bios of everyone of them. I wonder why that building was targeted.

thinnerair
04-19-2007, 09:02 AM
I almost did the same thing then I read how he/she enjoyed them cracking jokes and making fun of the kid. Pretty stupid. The kid is still the winner, they are still talking about him and giving him attention and even making such a disgusting crime "entertaining".

I don't respect people that listen to those two guys and find them funny.

one.
it hurts my heart that you don't respect me. shit.

two.
it's a talk radio program. it's a big news story. they sorta have to talk about it but at least they are not making this guy out to be this 'oh man. dont fuck with me. im CRAZY!' type of character that he wanted to be portrayed as...the way they are showing him on NBC or the other channels. They are knocking him down a peg or two, showing him for who he really is : a cruel antisocial coward with poor writing skills looking to go down admired like the Columbine kids for some.

three.
Jim Norton is fucking hysterical on that show.

J~$$$
04-19-2007, 09:07 AM
1. turn off the tv.

KenMixtape
04-19-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm with faxman on this one too. I don't think any of those pictures should have been published. Here's where all of that package should have gone - straight to the incinerator, if not the FBI. A big Fuck You to that guy.

Hopefully, the families of the victims are avoiding the media. I don't think I could take seeing those pictures if I was close to any of the victims.

thinnerair
04-19-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm with faxman on this one too. I don't think any of those pictures should have been published. Here's where all of that package should have gone - straight to the incinerator, if not the FBI. A big Fuck You to that guy.

realistically, NBC was doing their job. They received a package from this nutsack and felt compelled to play it. Whether you like it or not, it is about ratings and money and people tuning in. Is it disgusting? Sure. What we don't need are the other networks plastering 24/7 covereage of psychiatrists analyzing the video to "understand the works of an evil twisted individual" and grant this dick's wish of being the face of people that won't get pushed around anymore.

amyzzz
04-19-2007, 10:43 AM
of course he was a fucking sociopath...how in the hell do you keep your blood rate in check while doing that...he killed 32 people!...theyre going to take his brain and do the whole 'gacy' test most likely...
I wouldn't necessarily say that. I just want to know if someone like me could have ended up that way 10 years ago (maybe moreso if I was male).

canexplain
04-19-2007, 10:44 AM

Firstoff, listen to NPR.

E

while you are right and i understand what you are saying , as posted earlier and by me yesterday, 180 or so iraqs killed yesterday .. where are their bios ... if the iraqs did this for the people killed there, there would nothing on their news except bios of dead people .. sometimes i hate this world for what is has become .. cr****

baddream
04-19-2007, 11:10 AM

Hopefully, the families of the victims are avoiding the media. I don't think I could take seeing those pictures if I was close to any of the victims.
They said on the Today show this morning that the victim's families cancelled their appearance on the show because they were showing the pictures and everything.

DeltaSigChi4
04-19-2007, 11:16 AM
while you are right and i understand what you are saying , as posted earlier and by me yesterday, 180 or so iraqs killed yesterday .. where are their bios ... if the iraqs did this for the people killed there, there would nothing on their news except bios of dead people .. sometimes i hate this world for what is has become .. cr****

The Iraqis themselves don't have enough space in their print to list the bios of everyone who is killed in that country. And that is a fact. They don't run bios on all the people who are killed there, IN FACT, can't even keep an accurate count. What do you expect from NPR? They're reporting on happenings in PRC, Sudan, USA, Great Britain, Peru, Irak, Nigeria, Turkey, Australia, Russia, etc just today.

E

disgustipated
04-19-2007, 11:18 AM
I still can't get over that one of those V-tech kids was also a columbine student when that all went down.....thats just really, really bad luck.

I think he should be home schooled from now on...

disgustipated
04-19-2007, 11:21 AM
The really fucked up part is that the news stations have all of the hotels/motels booked full of their employees, leaving no place for the families to sleep/shower.

Good Days Last
04-19-2007, 01:21 PM
It is the ratings game that is being played.

But the fact of the matter here, is that I was watching a clip and the news anchor afterwards said something along the lines of stopping another from happening by being informed of this and that we won't have another "martyr" on hand.

Well, if you keep playing those tapes and showing those pictures and revealing Cho's TRUE motives, then you are setting yourself up for another mass murdering. These stupid kids that listen to Slipknot and build up an unbreakable hate start hearing these things and directing the anger at someone else's targets, and you've got VT or Columbine all over again.

Clearly, they should have burned the package. It's all playing into this guy's hands, even AFTER he's dead.

kimery08
04-19-2007, 01:23 PM
im just worried about some other sad kid with access to a gun coming out and trying to top "the deadliest school killing" or whatever their calling it.

amyzzz
04-19-2007, 01:25 PM
You guys need to stop watching so much TV. I've only heard stuff about this through NPR and through this message board.

Caitlin
04-19-2007, 02:07 PM
You guys need to stop watching so much TV. I've only heard stuff about this through NPR and through this message board.

Exactly! The only time I've heard about this story at all was on this forum and on the main page of my AT&T Yahoo homepage. I read an article on it and that was it.

Mr.Nipples
04-19-2007, 02:15 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n305/heferton_2006/videodrome.jpg

blakely
04-19-2007, 02:42 PM
1. turn off the tv.

thats true, but then we might as well just dig some holes and bury our heads in the sand...

downingthief
04-19-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm going to find your ass, Delta, at the festival. And when I do...watch out...I'm going to hug the shit out of you. Just one big warm embrace. I might even kiss your forehead and pat you on the shoulder. Watch out, bitch.

LOL

Fucking Rich, Yablo!

PotVsKtl
04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
thats true, but then we might as well just dig some holes and bury our heads in the sand...

Really? I don't watch telelvision and I'm pretty sure I'm aware of important things going on in the world. Sure, I can't participate in my co-workers in-depth and lengthy daily American Idol conversations, but somehow I get by.