PDA

View Full Version : Official Leonel Messi Appreciation Thread

Omar1
04-18-2007, 11:39 PM
History was made today

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/899336

SojuGorae
04-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Eat your motherfucking heart out Maradona.

That was abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. Why is it that midget soccer players are more adept at making those defense ripping runs. Low center gravity perhaps?

Fuck that was beautiful. Good shit.

Omar1
04-18-2007, 11:48 PM
You can't even compare the English players were running away from Maradonna, The Getafe players were trying to tackle Messi.

SojuGorae
04-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Messi's run destroys Maradona's '86 World Cup goal for sure. Puts it to shame.

I can't believe I missed that match and I have GolTV and FSC.

3z-qm-Sb_4s

Omar1
04-18-2007, 11:54 PM
He put the ball right thru the legs of the first 2 defenders wow

orbit
04-19-2007, 12:06 AM
I never understood why Pekerman let Messi sat out against Germany in the world cup.

He said years before that Messi was a jewel, everyone in Argentina wanted to see him play.

full on idle
04-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Oh, it's about soccer.

Omar1
04-19-2007, 12:17 AM
I never understood why Pekerman let Messi sat out against Germany in the world cup.

He said years before that Messi was a jewel, everyone in Argentina wanted to see him play.

There were other players like Aimar, Tevez, Saviola, Crespo and even Palacio that were more stablished, maybe he thought they were better prepared mentally.

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 12:19 AM

Maybe he felt Messi was unfit to play in that match because of that injury he sustained prior to the cup or maybe he felt more confident going with Saviola. Either way, he was definitely not a 100% during the World Cup. But at least he was involved in that beautiful goal against Serbia and Montenegro.

KnOGx7DL-CQ

PotVsKtl
04-19-2007, 12:24 AM
I love right in the middle after the guy's been saying "Yeah Salaam Yeah Salaam Yeah Salaam" for 12 minutes there's a slight pause and then the announcer starts machine gunning guttural consonants out like some filthy hobo just busted into the booth and is trying to force his sausage fingers into Yeah Salaam's gob.

Omar1
04-19-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah from what I can tell the announcer didn't start narrating the play until Messi kicked the ball then he was like oooooohhhhhh oooooohhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes salam..

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 12:41 AM
I love right in the middle after the guy's been saying "Yeah Salaam Yeah Salaam Yeah Salaam" for 12 minutes there's a slight pause and then the announcer starts machine gunning guttural consonants out like some filthy hobo just busted into the booth and is trying to force his sausage fingers into Yeah Salaam's gob.

Quite the imagination. Sorry, but what's a gob?

crazzz2007
04-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Messi's run destroys Maradona's '86 World Cup goal for sure. Puts it to shame.

except for the tiny little minor fact that maradona's goal came in the world cup quarterfinal and was the winning goal, allowing his team to advance to the semifinals. oh, and except for the fact that maradona was being tackled as he kicked the ball on goal.

stop saying stupid shit.

gmoneyak
04-19-2007, 01:47 AM

Yeah..i had Argentina as the favorite..ugh..

artgutser
04-19-2007, 07:38 AM
That was some beautiful footwork

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 09:43 AM
except for the tiny little minor fact that maradona's goal came in the world cup quarterfinal and was the winning goal, allowing his team to advance to the semifinals. oh, and except for the fact that maradona was being tackled as he kicked the ball on goal.

stop saying stupid shit.

With the modern game being more aggressive and defensive minded, a forward making a run like that and scoring a goal is a rarity. You're assuming the conditions two decades ago is the same as the present.

And did someone fart in your morning cup of coffee?

kreutz2112
04-19-2007, 09:49 AM
That was pretty awesome.

J~$$$
04-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Quite the imagination. Sorry, but what's a gob?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/crkpilot/gob3jy0hb.gif

artgutser
04-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Hard to believe, this guy:

http://photos.hi5.com/0002/625/409/OECHLj625409-02.jpg
http://photos.hi5.com/0003/943/028/2iC.9b943028-02.jpg

ever did this:

HgvKGkhbbA0

Still, he´s one of the greatests players ever.

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 10:58 AM
No doubt

Didn't Diego get his stomach stapled about a year ago? I'll bet he's lost a lot of weight.

artgutser
04-19-2007, 11:12 AM
He did it a while back, so he´s not that fat anymore. He also stopped doing drugs. He had a pretty succesful TV show in Argentina and looked like he was on his way up again, but two weeks ago he checked into a Hospital again because of gastric complications. (Against doctors orders, he started eating and drinking too much again)

Omar1
04-19-2007, 11:25 AM

stop saying stupid shit.

The English aren't that well known for their defensive skills, on the other hand Getafe has one if not the best defense in the spanish league.

crazzz2007
04-19-2007, 12:11 PM
i understand.....but you can't compare a league game to the world cup quarterfinals. that's like comparing a pre-season game to the super bowl.

bballarl
04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Maradona in his prime was obscene. And have you guys seen footage of Cruyff? He smoked a pack a day most of his career and was still ridiculous.

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Cruyff was a beast back in the day.

Omar1
04-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Have you guys heard the rumours? Milan is offering 100 Euros for Ronaldinho, even tho I love him I would sell him in a heart beat for that prize, that would free up space for Gio Dos Santos and Bojan Kirkic. Have you guys seen any of the two play?

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Man, I haven't followed European soccer in a while. Any videos of the two?

Lazaro
04-19-2007, 01:53 PM
MESSIDONA!!!!!

Omar1
04-19-2007, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9smfU6nCnnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0AMZMQDGMM

I suck at posting youtube vids in here. Can you do it?

SojuGorae
04-19-2007, 02:03 PM
9smfU6nCnnU

u0AMZMQDGMM

fyi - copy and paste the jibberish after the = and in between the youtube tags to post videos

alex97
02-21-2008, 12:30 AM
i know this is an old thread that didn't get much following.. but since i was watching the celtic-barcelona game yesterday, and although i'm more of a madrid girl than a barcelona fan, i have to say..

LEONEL MESSI RULES!

loving the champions league :pulse :thu

gmoneyak
02-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Messi is great, too bad I'm a Valencia fan..

alex97
02-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Hard to believe, this guy:

http://photos.hi5.com/0003/943/028/2iC.9b943028-02.jpg

ever did this:

HgvKGkhbbA0

Still, he´s one of the greatests players ever.
life's a bitch (and so are drugs, at least to a futbol player). :nono

alex97
02-21-2008, 12:36 AM
shouldn't this thread be in the Misc. Lounge??

unless he played for italy.. forza azzurra made a record when they won the cup in 06..

boarderwoozel3
02-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Grrrrrrr. Barca made the bohys’ midfield look like a joke. Honestly, It was a miracle Celtic scored twice. Celtic need a 2-0 win at Camp Nou... not happening.

The Arsenal-Milan game yesterday was equally frustrating. The gunners outplayed Milan for the vast majority of the game and can't score?! Adebayor missed a wide open, point blank, silver platter header at the death? AAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!!! It'll be alright though. I'm calling Arsenal advances on a 1-1 draw at the San Siro.

kreutz2112
02-21-2008, 12:42 AM
shouldn't this thread be in the Misc. Lounge??

unless he played for italy.. forza azzurra made a record when they won the cup in 06..

the misc lounge didn't exist when this thread was created.

alex97
02-21-2008, 12:54 AM
the misc lounge didn't exist when this thread was created.

good to know! :o

orbit
02-21-2008, 01:04 AM
I used to play football with Jefferson Farfan when younger. Then I got into the university as he went to play for a minor league football team.

Now he is playing for the PSV Eindhoven, and his transfer fee is around 50 million euros.

alex97
02-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Grrrrrrr. Barca made the bohys’ midfield look like a joke. Honestly, It was a miracle Celtic scored twice. Celtic need a 2-0 win at Camp Nou... not happening.

a miracle indeed.. they got to the goal area like 4/5 times, and they scored twice! 2 out of 5! come on! talk about a fluke.

alex97
02-21-2008, 01:15 AM
The Arsenal-Milan game yesterday was equally frustrating. The gunners outplayed Milan for the vast majority of the game and can't score?! Adebayor missed a wide open, point blank, silver platter header at the death? AAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!!! It'll be alright though. I'm calling Arsenal advances on a 1-1 draw at the San Siro.

i Know!!!

are you ruling for arsenal? come on!

milan >>> arsenal lol :)

did you get to see manchester - lyon?

nice to see football fans around here :thu

boarderwoozel3
02-21-2008, 01:35 AM
i Know!!!

are you ruling for arsenal? come on!

milan >>> arsenal lol :)

did you get to see manchester - lyon?

nice to see football fans around here :thu

Yeah, I'm a gunners supporter. Kaka' was contained the whole game. Flamini had him in check. Pato is going to be a stud, he so strong on the ball at such young age. Makes me mad that I've got a few years on him and couldn't dream of dribbling like that.

I haven't seen the Man U-Lyon game yet. Apparently a Lyon supporter was harassing Ronaldo with a laser pointer. Thats hilarious, he's so touchy.

heyimazombie
02-21-2008, 12:23 PM
okay.. as someone who has few friends who like soccer and few friends who like good music.. i think i love everyone in this thread

oh and guess who met leonel messi =]

heyimazombie
02-21-2008, 12:24 PM
oh dude that milan game was so good the flaminal has honestly elevated his game to become the top holding mid in the world

alex97
02-21-2008, 07:09 PM
okay.. as someone who has few friends who like soccer and few friends who like good music.. i think i love everyone in this thread

oh and guess who met leonel messi =]

Really??? When/Where???????? :p

pdhow
02-21-2008, 07:22 PM
alright I'm diggin this thread...anyone know of any website other than uefa.com (pay per view) or espn to watch champions league games.

ohhh and go Barca!

orbit
02-21-2008, 07:24 PM
I met Maradona once

alex97
02-21-2008, 07:52 PM
alright I'm diggin this thread...anyone know of any website other than uefa.com (pay per view) or espn to watch champions league games.

ohhh and go Barca!

yikes.. nope, not me. i try to watch the games on tv in spanish.. it's so much better than english, and i'll tell you why.. it's all about the emphasis, the emotion, that vibe they give through their voice.. and oh when they yell gooooooooooooooooooooooool........ goosebumps.

if anyone remembers USA 94, i used to watch the games on UNIVISION... Andres Cantor.. wow! that guy could shout GOL for like 2 minutes maybe more!

:( then he moved to telemundo and it just wasn't the same.

alex97
02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
I met Maradona once

really??? oh my i've never met any great football players..

pdhow
02-21-2008, 08:21 PM
yikes.. nope, not me. i try to watch the games on tv in spanish.. it's so much better than english, and i'll tell you why.. it's all about the emphasis, the emotion, that vibe they give through their voice.. and oh when they yell gooooooooooooooooooooooool........ goosebumps.

if anyone remembers USA 94, i used to watch the games on UNIVISION... Andres Cantor.. wow! that guy could shout GOL for like 2 minutes maybe more!

:( then he moved to telemundo and it just wasn't the same.

well of course, I'm a hispanic from south phoenix, of course I prefer Univision but i'm trying to watch some Champions League realtime.

humanoid
02-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Lets meet up for some football in the middle of the polo fields!!! My friend brought in a mini ball last year, and we were kicking it around all day...so much fun!!

heyimazombie
02-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I met Maradona once

ohh snap, i met someone who met Diego once but thats as close as i've gotten haha i hangout regularly with preki.. does that give me cred?

heyimazombie
02-21-2008, 09:53 PM
Really??? When/Where???????? :p

when barcelona came down to play chivas in LA they practiced at Loyola and i got to meet him and Dos Santos

heyimazombie
02-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Lets meet up for some football in the middle of the polo fields!!! My friend brought in a mini ball last year, and we were kicking it around all day...so much fun!!

i'd be so down so long as it was kept friendly lol, some pickup games get scary

alex97
02-24-2008, 03:48 AM
i'd be so down so long as it was kept friendly lol, some pickup games get scary

well i can't play, damn it, i have a heart condition, but i'll cheer for you :)

ruetheday
02-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Barcelona is overrated and bloated. They have too many "world class" players. Henry was a fool for leaving Arsenal, but then again Arsenal is better off without him. Spanish football isn't the same this season. Real were foolish to let go of Emerson and Ronaldo and Athletico shouldn't have sold Torres to Liverpool.

And Arsenal will beat Milan. Italians are shit, I hate their brand of football.

bug on your lip
02-24-2008, 02:29 PM
And Arsenal will beat Milan. Italians are shit, I hate their brand of football.

someone's sore about last WC

ruetheday
02-24-2008, 03:42 PM
someone's sore about last WC

I've always hated the way Italians play. All they do is dive and complain. The entire country should be banned.

boarderwoozel3
02-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I hate how much the Italians complain too.

Anyone see the Eduardo horror tackle yesterday?! That was sooooo gross!

If Van Persie could stay healthy for Arsenal they would be unstoppable.

ruetheday
02-24-2008, 05:31 PM
It was sick. It reminded me of when the same thing happened to Diaby two years ago. Wenger is right, the only way to stop Arsenal is the kick Arsenal. Van Persie was looking lethal at the beginning of this season, it's too bad he's made of glass. Adebayor and Fabregas have really stepped up those. Flamini is on fire, Hleb is not as questionable as he usually is. Clichy and Sagna are playing so well. This has been an amazing season for the gunners.

boarderwoozel3
02-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Indeed it has. Seems like through injuries and fatigue that their running out of steam a bit. Walcott and Bendtner are going to have to step up in the next few months if Arsenal are going to stay on top of the table and compete for some cups.

And quit dropping points to these weak teams!!!!!!! Just like Milan, they dominated Birmingham and couldn't manage more than a draw.

alex97
02-24-2008, 05:38 PM
I've always hated the way Italians play. All they do is dive and complain. The entire country should be banned.

oh come on! world's greatest sport + great entertainment

you gotta love it! ;)

ruetheday
02-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Both of Walcott's goals yesterday were great. I think he struggles too much playing the wing. He seems much more comfortable up front. Bendtner is great but he is inconsistent. He seems to be were Adebayor was the last couple of seasons. He needs to settle a bit and he will come into his own.

ruetheday
02-24-2008, 05:40 PM
oh come on! world's greatest sport + great entertainment

you gotta love it! ;)

I will admit I don't mind watching them play. It is just frustrating when their cheating changes outcomes. Perfect example was Inzaghi in last seasons champions league final.

boarderwoozel3
02-24-2008, 05:47 PM
I can't believe Inzaghi has the most goals in Champions League history. Just doesn't seem right.

Example of Italian shenanigans:
Yeasterday's Juve-Reggina match. The play at the end of the game when Sissoko tried an overhead scissor kick and ended up totally missing the ball and kicking an opponent in the shoulder. It occurred in the box so of course the ref awarded a penalty kick. The Juve defenders FREAKED OUT and started going nuts on the ref. WTF? Easiest call ever and they still found a way to bitch and moan about it.

alex97
02-24-2008, 06:03 PM
I can't believe Inzaghi has the most goals in Champions League history. Just doesn't seem right.

Pippo inzaghi is really good, admit it! he's no rossi, no baggio but still the guy knows how to work it!

ohh i'm soo loving this! football, music.. is there a thread about food, other than the "what are you eating" thread? that would totally do it for me :p

ruetheday
02-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Pippo inzaghi is really good, admit it! he's no rossi, no baggio but still the guy knows how to work it!

ohh i'm soo loving this! football, music.. is there a thread about food, other than the "what are you eating" thread? that would totally do it for me :p

There are a lot of players out there who are better than Inzaghi.

boarderwoozel3
02-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Inzagi always seems to get clean up goals. I never see him creating anything on his own, outside of dribbling into the box and falling.

heyimazombie
02-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Both of Walcott's goals yesterday were great. I think he struggles too much playing the wing. He seems much more comfortable up front. Bendtner is great but he is inconsistent. He seems to be were Adebayor was the last couple of seasons. He needs to settle a bit and he will come into his own.

you know i think we're just really spoiled with fabregas it's difficult to expect anyone under 20 to be constantly world class. for me it's enough that we see flashes of brilliance because we know that as they get older they'll get more consistent. and man poor dudu.. i miss him already

heyimazombie
02-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Inzagi always seems to get clean up goals. I never see him creating anything on his own, outside of dribbling into the box and falling.

exactly, inzaghi does nothing but be offsides and score goals.. that's why he's such a scary player. i can certainly sympathize with people complaining about divers and all but it's going a bit far to condemn a country for some players. i respect Nesta but not Materazzi, that sort of thing

alex97
02-24-2008, 08:43 PM
There are a lot of players out there who are better than Inzaghi.

actually YES there are!! never said he was the best.

gmoneyak
02-24-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm just happy Chelsea lost today, I'm hoping they get knocked out of every fixture they're in this year.

Good job, Spurs.

ruetheday
02-25-2008, 02:23 AM
you know i think we're just really spoiled with fabregas it's difficult to expect anyone under 20 to be constantly world class. for me it's enough that we see flashes of brilliance because we know that as they get older they'll get more consistent. and man poor dudu.. i miss him already

We are spoiled but there are a lot of players out there who we amazing at his age. We have really been spoiled. Ronaldo was amazing at that age, Deco was gold, Tevez, Ronaldinho, Rooney, Beckham, Ballack, etc etc....if you have been following the sport for years it's no surprise with Fabregas. People who are truly as gifted as he is are recognized at that young age. He will only get better and I couldn't be happier that he is committed as he is to Arsenal.

ruetheday
02-25-2008, 02:24 AM
actually YES there are!! never said he was the best.

yeah, I'm just giving you a hard time.

alex97
02-25-2008, 10:48 AM
yeah, I'm just giving you a hard time.

it's sooo easy to mess with me, maybe cause i'm so pure of heart :o

ruetheday
02-25-2008, 10:51 AM
it's sooo easy to mess with me, maybe cause i'm so pure of heart :o

It makes it fun

heyimazombie
02-25-2008, 05:08 PM
We are spoiled but there are a lot of players out there who we amazing at his age. We have really been spoiled. Ronaldo was amazing at that age, Deco was gold, Tevez, Ronaldinho, Rooney, Beckham, Ballack, etc etc....if you have been following the sport for years it's no surprise with Fabregas. People who are truly as gifted as he is are recognized at that young age. He will only get better and I couldn't be happier that he is committed as he is to Arsenal.

all those players were for sure not world class in their teens, they showed tons of promise and potential and some have gone on to become world class. i'm just saying with some younger players you need to look more at potential than what they're accomplishing at the moment. i remember with messi he'd be average then AMAZING and he eventually developed to just become constantly amazing ya know? and it is pretty sweet having so many young players committed to the gunners. especially fabregas, midfielders dont hit their prime till like 28, imagine him with8 more years of development..

gmoneyak
02-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Wasn't Kaka pretty fuckin' good in his teens as a midfielder?

You're right about the Gunners, though, and their huge influx of good young talent. Theo Walcott is going to be stud one day and Van Persie is so sick now that they practically gave Jose Reyes away.

heyimazombie
02-26-2008, 10:43 AM
Wasn't Kaka pretty fuckin' good in his teens as a midfielder?

You're right about the Gunners, though, and their huge influx of good young talent. Theo Walcott is going to be stud one day and Van Persie is so sick now that they practically gave Jose Reyes away.

yeah i'm definitely not saying those players werent pretty rediculous in their teens, just that they had their ups and downs and werent as insane non stop.

what is so crazy about arsenal is that they just constantly sign young talent, i mean look at our youth teams and try and pick out the next fabregas or clichy. i miss van persie, he was in such good form too! not only does he have the best first touch of anyone on our team but he's got this great imagination that lets him figure out new ways of humiliating people haha

pdhow
02-26-2008, 12:18 PM
How this thread has escaped being moved is beyond me. Maybe with the addition of the APW board someone's hands are a little busy in other more, useful places.

Now shouldn't it be the lionel messi thread? Has this been remedied or discussed?

heyimazombie
02-27-2008, 08:06 AM
lol i didnt realize it was misspelled, on topic anyone see barca v levante?

ruetheday
02-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Caught the highlights what was the score, 5-1?

heyimazombie
02-27-2008, 04:11 PM
yep, barca getting back to their best is kind of a scary thought. but messi had another wondergoal

ruetheday
02-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Levente isn't exactly a difficult team to get past though. I don't know of I would say they are getting back to their best. With the amount of individual talent in that squad they shouldn't be having the problems they are.

humanoid
02-27-2008, 10:32 PM

Example of Italian shenanigans:
Yeasterday's Juve-Reggina match. The play at the end of the game when Sissoko tried an overhead scissor kick and ended up totally missing the ball and kicking an opponent in the shoulder. It occurred in the box so of course the ref awarded a penalty kick. The Juve defenders FREAKED OUT and started going nuts on the ref. WTF? Easiest call ever and they still found a way to bitch and moan about it.

its not right, that's why....Raul has the most goals in Champions league history

boarderwoozel3
02-27-2008, 10:59 PM
its not right, that's why....Raul has the most goals in Champions league history

Hmmm, you are correct. What scoring record does Inzaghi have then? I know he's got one.

P.S. Roma doesn't deserve to take Serie A if they can't finish out teams like the Inter match today. They had that game won and couldn't keep their shit togeather. :nono

boarderwoozel3
02-27-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm just happy Chelsea lost today, I'm hoping they get knocked out of every fixture they're in this year.

Good job, Spurs.

HA! How sweet is this!?

Chelsea is a football travesty. They have money to blow and get great players only to implement a conservative style of play. They’re a bore to watch. It’s funny that the owner wanted to play an attacking style of football and hired a big name coach whose style was the total opposite. Brilliant.

gmoneyak
02-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Hmmm, you are correct. What scoring record does Inzaghi have then? I know he's got one.

P.S. Roma doesn't deserve to take Serie A if they can't finish out teams like the Inter match today. They had that game won and couldn't keep their shit togeather. :nono

Yeah, they lost thier only chance.. Inter is just too fuckin' stacked again this year, they didn't even have Ibrahimovic for this game.

humanoid
02-27-2008, 11:21 PM

Roma has virtually no chance of taking Serie A....after today they are 9 pts back of Inter......

PS...I think Inzaghi has the combined European goals record which I believe combines Champions League & UEFA cup totals

heyimazombie
02-28-2008, 09:37 AM
HA! How sweet is this!?

Chelsea is a football travesty. They have money to blow and get great players only to implement a conservative style of play. They’re a bore to watch. It’s funny that the owner wanted to play an attacking style of football and hired a big name coach whose style was the total opposite. Brilliant.

i just cant see why any player would want to go to chelsea.. it's where talented players go to die

gmoneyak
03-01-2008, 01:07 PM
HA! How sweet is this!?

I almost hate them as much as I hate Real Madrid..

Barca got smoked today, BTW.. That's what you get for playing fuckin' conservative with Deco and Messi NOT starting.

IDIOTS.. Today probably cost them the title.

humanoid
03-01-2008, 04:08 PM
I almost hate them as much as I hate Real Madrid..

Barca got smoked today, BTW.. That's what you get for playing fuckin' conservative with Deco and Messi NOT starting.

IDIOTS.. Today probably cost them the title.

I hate watching Barca, its always such a tease, because it seems like they never have many of their best players on the pitch at once...

boarderwoozel3
03-04-2008, 01:54 PM
YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Arsenal win 2-0 in the San Siro!

heyimazombie
03-05-2008, 09:38 PM
how epic was that game? i loved cesc's face after he scored, he was so pumped

heyimazombie
03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/karuda/szerue.jpg

gmoneyak
03-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Hahahahaaaaa..

Fuckin' Roma knocked out Real Madrid 2-1, seeing Raul's dejected look after the match just made my day.

Good day to be a Roma fan.

ruetheday
03-06-2008, 11:11 AM
It's never a good day to be a fan of any Italian squad.

gmoneyak
03-06-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure the day AC Milan won the CL last year was pretty fucking good, even though Italian soccer has gone to dogshit over the past couple years. League-wise..

gmoneyak
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/Gmoneyak2/Chelseahaha.jpg

Chelsea out of another fixture, fantastic.

And by a team that's in a league 2 tiers lower no less.