PDA

View Full Version : The April 20th...aka 4:20 thread

DaKINe
04-18-2007, 03:12 PM
How will ya'll spend this years 4:20 celebration.
I made a deal with the cops that busted those
pads in diamond bar...$100 a plant...j/k!

Thank godd for herbal pharmacies...they have
the best ish around:p

caco0283
04-18-2007, 03:14 PM
isnt this thread usually made on 4:20....i know in some countries its already 4:19 but dont be premature man

TomAz
04-18-2007, 03:19 PM
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/channels/05/06/460d63ea-0020b-02ede-400cb8e1

Alchemy
04-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Here is a picture of some of our board members:

http://www.freeworldnews.com/p190.gif

Caitlin
04-18-2007, 03:33 PM
I and friends of mine are gathering at my best friend's place where we will devour baked goods of a special kind such as garlic bread, mac 'n cheese and brownies using some great butter.

We will then order deep dish pizza and play Wii all day/night long. But if I have anything to do with it, there will also be mixed drinks or wine.

DeltaSigChi4
04-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Some people work for a living, motherfuckers.

Sometimes I question why I argue against non-violent offenders BEING thrown in prisons when I come across ASSinine shit like this. Maybe I'm just against non-Coachella online community members being thrown in prison for non-violent crimes. Yeah, that's it.

Get a fucking job, you worthless sons of whores.

E

SojuGorae
04-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Will be slaving away at work while some of you motherfucks will be packing, loading, and toking up.

Shit ain't fair, man.

Caitlin
04-18-2007, 03:40 PM
I do work...it just so happens I work 7-3 every weekday and have weekends off. :)

SojuGorae
04-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah... Forgot some people have different work hours...

Don't I feel like the asshole.

Yablonowitz
04-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Some people work for a living, motherfuckers.

Sometimes I question why I argue against non-violent offenders BEING thrown in prisons when I come across ASSinine shit like this. Maybe I'm just against non-Coachella online community members being thrown in prison for non-violent crimes. Yeah, that's it.

Get a fucking job, you worthless sons of whores.

E

Do you have any faults? If so, can you list them for us?

Senor Cardgage
04-18-2007, 03:48 PM
I came on here specifically to make fun of people that consider liking pot to be a valid facet of a personality.

Sadly, my internet-crush on Caitlin precludes me from doing that....which I will admit is pretty gay.

TomAz
04-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Not as gay as having a sig referencing buttplugs.

Senor Cardgage
04-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Thats not gay, thats merely multi-cultural.

Caitlin
04-18-2007, 03:50 PM
I came on here specifically to make fun of people that consider liking pot to be a valid facet of a personality.

Sadly, my internet-crush on Caitlin precludes me from doing that....which I will admit is pretty gay.

Well then it should make you happy to know that I never smoke pot, but my friends have got me to agree to having edibles in celebration of the day. I hate the way it makes me feel, me and marijuana were never friends. Ergo, why I'm trying to get alcohol there as well.

So, go ahead my commie, make fun.

amyzzz
04-18-2007, 03:54 PM
I'd like to try "edibles" myself, but our group of friends recently split up, and they're the potheads, so I guess I won't try it. I don't want to try that badly.

Senor Cardgage
04-18-2007, 03:58 PM
I actually like weed.
And the Grateful Dead (as I recently found out from Freaks and Geeks), actually was a pretty good band.

Its the pot nerds that taint it for me....just like the taint nerds did for my appreciation of the taint.

Caitlin
04-18-2007, 03:59 PM
I'd like to try "edibles" myself, but our group of friends recently split up, and they're the potheads, so I guess I won't try it. I don't want to try that badly.

Yeah, its nothing i'd go out of my way to have. You'd just be surprised as to how good the foods taste, considering they're packed full of pot. At clubs they sell these peanut butter cups that are pretty damn good. Had one once and it was only enough to get someone like us, who don't smoke often, pretty high. Not that I would have minded avoiding the stoned feeling all together.

The brownies are dangerous though, just because eating any more than one could leave you mentally numb for quite a few hours.

DeltaSigChi4
04-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Do you have any faults? If so, can you list them for us?

My stand-up need polishing. And I need to impress Laimon so I can finally get promoted. And I should of had the foresight to pick up one hundred [100] camping passes.

I should have more facts about Lincoln memorized so I can rant and rave about how he was a coward/tyrant. I should of been able to make it out to DC for the four year anniv of the Mesopotamian civil war so I could've gotten in a scrap with the fascist pigs.

And I could wash my car ever now and then.

E

DeltaSigChi4
04-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Apologies for the lack of bullets.

E

Caitlin
04-18-2007, 04:07 PM
My stand-up need polishing. And I need to impress Laimon so I can finally get promoted. And I should of had the foresight to pick up one hundred [100] camping passes.

I should have more facts about Lincoln memorized so I can rant and rave about how he was a coward/tyrant. I should of been able to make it out to DC for the four year anniv of the Mesopotamian civil war so I could've gotten in a scrap with the fascist pigs.

And I could wash my car ever now and then.

E

But do you leave the toilet seat up?

dalethethug
04-18-2007, 04:16 PM
i'm gonna leave my office around noon on friday, and i wont be back until after coachella.
hell yeah!!!

Mr.Nipples
04-18-2007, 04:20 PM
i smoke pot...alot...but i dont celebrate 420...

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
04-18-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm going to split an ounce with about 3 friends.

bballarl
04-18-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm gonna smoke trees with my homies and battle some fools if they step to this.

arie117
04-18-2007, 04:49 PM
vegas!

crazzz2007
04-18-2007, 05:00 PM

amy, it's really easy to make baked goods. recipes are a dime a dozen on the internets.

Mr.Nipples
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
chef ra's recipes are the only ones i trust on the internet...alot of them are poor...

Senor Cardgage
04-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Like 13 years ago, we found a massive field of ditchweed in a State Park in Nebraska.

My chef friend Cory, nabbed GLAD BAGS full of it, brought it back, and spent all night in the kitchen with it in a huuuuuuuge cauldron pot thing.

When we woke up the next afternoon, he had successfully made an assload of hash out of it....some....how.

was pretty awesome

DeltaSigChi4
04-18-2007, 08:44 PM
But do you leave the toilet seat up?

No. I always put the seat + cover down.

I wash my hands BEFORE and after; never understood how people can grab their member without first washing their hands.

E

smokealotapotamus
04-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Like 13 years ago, we found a massive field of ditchweed in a State Park in Nebraska.

My chef friend Cory, nabbed GLAD BAGS full of it, brought it back, and spent all night in the kitchen with it in a huuuuuuuge cauldron pot thing.

When we woke up the next afternoon, he had successfully made an assload of hash out of it....some....how.

was pretty awesome

this is just as easy to find out about online as recipes for ganja food. Allthough I enjoy baking, I know a guy that does all of the baking. he's gotten quite good at it. toss him 20 bucks and he'll make you a potent "pound cake" that you can take slices off of for a few days. quite nice. he uses a combination of ganja and hash oils/butters to cook with. mostly depending on the cake and how much you spend.

Good Days Last
04-18-2007, 11:35 PM
No. I always put the seat + cover down.

I wash my hands BEFORE and after; never understood how people can grab their member without first washing their hands.

E

Don't forget to add that your grammer could use some help.

You "should of" paid more attention in skool.

bmack86
04-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Don't forget to add that your grammer could use some help.

You "should of" paid more attention in skool.

Insulting someone's grammar while misspelling the word defeats the purpose. Cmon, who let you out of the cage?

amyzzz
04-19-2007, 05:05 AM
amy, it's really easy to make baked goods. recipes are a dime a dozen on the internets.
I'm not talking about recipes. I'm talking about pot. I don't know a dealer. Sheesh.