PDA

View Full Version : from san diego to coachelllllla!

foxylovesjeff
01-23-2007, 06:49 PM
anyone need a ride to coachella from san diego or anywhere along the way? my boyfriend and i are planning on going and we have plenty of room in the car. all we ask is that you contribute some to gas :-)

annamaem
01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey! I may need a ride from San Diego... Just not sure yet. I plan to fly into San Diego from Denver and stay with my parents in Rancho Penasquitos for a couple of days. How early are you driving up? Are you camping on site? I plan to camp on site. Seems like the best, most fun and least expensive way to go! ;) Are you on MySpace? Find me and message me here: www.myspace.com/annamaem

-Annamae

Momoschaf
01-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Hey! I might need a ride from San Diego!
Are you going all three days? Because I think I can only afford 1 day

//edit: nevermind I have someone to give me a ride :) thx tho!!

Rainbow in a blender
01-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Hey i am looking for someone to hang/ride/drive with for the entire 3 days. I plan on leaving Thursday afternoon and returning Monday morning, anyone have the same plan/idea? Plus i am going to be camping out, hotel prices are too high!

Hit me up if your intrested!

shanya
02-11-2007, 02:14 PM
I was wondering if you still have room for three people. We are planning on staying the three days as well.

Mr8ball
02-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Me and my buddy need a ride from San Diego to Indio. We are probably flying in to San Diego on Thursday April 26. We are staying all three days. Is there still room?

Renatissima
02-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Hi, I'm also going from San Diego and still need a ride. I'll stay for the three days, camping. Thanks!

natelan
02-28-2007, 08:35 PM
I will be at Coachella for all three days; to and back (northern san diego county).

I'm driving a brand new jetta with three empty rear seats. My girlfriend and I up front. Not particularly looking for money, but would definitely be compelled to carpool for drugs. Pills and powders a plus.

myspace.com/natelan <-- this is the best way to get ahold of me.