PDA

View Full Version : err... "new" presale?

laineinla
01-23-2007, 07:05 PM
just got an email from DK saying I was getting this certain e-mail b/c I never received the "original" community e-mail for presales, and I have til Friday to call a certain number w/ certain information to get a 3-day discounted pass for uh... a certain event.

(you see, I told you I never got that darn e-mail ...)

UM, does anyone know if this is "for real" ? Or is someone just phishing for information so I give away my email AND credit card info over the phone, hence there is no paper trail to prove things, and my life simply goes down hill from there?

thanks.

--the suspicious one, but who would still like to buy discounted passes

GTI_GRL
01-23-2007, 07:32 PM
I never got the original email either, nor did i get the one you are talking about. Is there still a presale going on? I need 2 3-day tickets, and camping tickets. If it is real message me the info.

suprefan
01-23-2007, 07:45 PM
just got an email from DK saying I was getting this certain e-mail b/c I never received the "original" community e-mail for presales, and I have til Friday to call a certain number w/ certain information to get a 3-day discounted pass for uh... a certain event.

(you see, I told you I never got that darn e-mail ...)

UM, does anyone know if this is "for real" ? Or is someone just phishing for information so I give away my email AND credit card info over the phone, hence there is no paper trail to prove things, and my life simply goes down hill from there?

thanks.

--the suspicious one, but who would still like to buy discounted passes

Call them and ask.. Also if you want check coachella.ducatking.com if you think they are lying...

bodydown
01-23-2007, 08:57 PM
I didn't get the email either. I registered for this last year and things were cool but I didn't get the info this time. This will be my families 4th Coachella!

wstsidela
01-23-2007, 09:20 PM
I got the email and I was wonderin' the same thing. Is this thing legit?