PDA

View Full Version : SAN DIEGO/LONG BEACH LOVE

idiosyncrakid
04-16-2007, 10:21 PM
hey friends,

i'm looking to the coachella community to help me out on this one. i'm trying to fly into san diego thursday and fly out from either san diego or long beach monday. honestly, i've done everything short of sell my body/soul to get to this festival. i've finally procured a 3-day pass and a flight voucher but need to find a definite ride so i can book my flight in the next day or two (i'm really worried of flights selling out). i'm a cool guy, v nice, 20, uva student, zen buddhist, legit, willing to pitch in for gas. please help me out--if you have any leads to or from san diego or long beach (i was hoping to fly into sd and out of long beach, but am in no position to be picky at this point), please let me know.

thanks so much.

love.

patu

rozza
04-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey man--check out my thread for my flight details, I am flying into and out of Long Beach and would love to carpool.

vladokas
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey there,

Here's the deal. I live in Fountain Valley (15 mins away from LB). My buddy and I will go to Coachella on Thursday evening and we will come back on Monday morning (leaving from Coachella around 10 am). Feel free to ask for a ride if you need one, from/to Long Beach.

Vlad
vladoka_s@yahoo.com

P.S.: No need to sell your body/soul since both, my buddy and I, are straight :)