PDA

View Full Version : Late additions?

Dodgerdude999
01-23-2007, 05:42 PM
There's only about 6 bands worth seeing each night. I saw that one week after Coachella My Chemical Romance, Muse, and Linkin Park are going to play Bamboozle in NJ. Aren't the Smashing Pumpkins supposed to make a comeback. There's not a single metal band playing Coachella, how about The Sword, Mastodon, or Killswitch Engage.

AEversW
01-23-2007, 05:44 PM
no metal bands at coachella. go to bamboozle...youll be dissapointed at coachella.

AdamH
01-23-2007, 05:47 PM
dude muse is the only band you mentioned that would even fit in at coachella. you cant complain about those bands not being there.

kroqken
02-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Maybe they can add the View. Rodney Bingenheimer told me on the phone during his radio show that their album was his personal favorite of last year.

suprefan
02-14-2007, 09:27 PM
There's only about 6 bands worth seeing each night. I saw that one week after Coachella My Chemical Romance, Muse, and Linkin Park are going to play Bamboozle in NJ. Aren't the Smashing Pumpkins supposed to make a comeback. There's not a single metal band playing Coachella, how about The Sword, Mastodon, or Killswitch Engage.

If metal is ever going to be put on Coachella it will be The Dillinger Escape Plan.... Count on it, cause I am asking for it and they do listen to requests. Also late additions will happen. And Muse CANNOT be added, they are stuck with MCR in D.C. and like Virginia during the dates of Coachella.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-15-2007, 06:08 AM

If Linkin Park shows up..I'll have the water bottles ready...Sorry, I just can't stand Chester or their music...Mastodan would be interesting maybe even Chemical Romance (Don't flame me...), Muse I know will not be playing but I wish they were...

PsyGuyRy
02-15-2007, 06:11 AM
Mastodon would rock, but BORIS would be MIND-BLOWINGLY awesome...

I would retch if MCR or Linkin Park played Coachella. (No offense...)

thecardercamp
02-15-2007, 07:11 AM
what about some lamb of god and every time i die??? i mean come on now...

Elazarus
02-15-2007, 08:27 AM
Lamb of god and mastodon would be awesome, but it's not really the sort of festival is it :-(