PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City

TUllers
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey I'm wanting to know if anyone from Kansas City (or anyone that my stop would be along the way) would be willing to give me a ride to Coachella. I'd be more than willing to contribute some money towards gas, food, lodgings whatever I need to do so that I can go see RAGE reunite!

Thanks a lot!

masterlomaxus
01-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Well, I am near St Louis. I do need a ride or something, but I might also be looking at flying out there, I'm not really sure. Tickets will soon be on sale, and I assume they will go fast, so I should probably figure out what the hell im doing.

bountyhunter
01-24-2007, 07:17 PM
I live in Lee's Summit and me and a few friends were thinking about car pooling......

sbcrouse
01-25-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm in Warrensburg, and depending (obviously) on whether I go or not, it'd be great to see RAGE with someone else. Should I go, I could provide a vehicle for several people.

TUllers
02-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I live in Lee's Summit and me and a few friends were thinking about car pooling......

ah dude, I live in Lee's Summit too

your profile says that you're 17, (assuming that's true) what high school do you go to?

york707
02-14-2007, 11:13 AM
I'll be flying over you guys on my flight from St. Louis to Phoenix.

crunchy
02-26-2009, 01:41 PM
You live in STL? I am from STL and cannot find anyone willing to pay the money or take off tiem from work to go... anyone willing to go with a new person? I can meet you first and stuff.... I jsut really do not want to miss a good opportunity and am considering just going this whole solo route.

Nikki.Joplin
02-25-2010, 02:20 AM
Hey hey there fellow festivers... My friend Alexandria and I are flying to vegas and finding a way to coachella the next weekend but were hoping to find a ride back home after the shindig... and hopeful some good company to share it with. If anyone is driving out and happens to have some extra room for the way home, let us know it would be great fun!

minogueCOMMAk
03-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Anyone have an extra seat in their car? I am going solo from Rolla, Missouri, but can meet somewhere if that makes it easier! I am a 19 year old female and I'm easy to get along with. I will be willing to chip in for gas and all the usual.