View Full Version : 2 Qs for a newb
01-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Okay since, i am under 18, can i go to the concert to watch RATM with a person above 18?
Also, if me and my friend only want to see Rage, can we just buy two 1 day passes for 85 dollars each, for just the 29th?
Also, since i am under 18, and cannot camp, how do i see RATM?
What is camping basically?
Lastly, I heard that other bands will be playing on the 29th besides rage, can i watch them too if i bought a day pass?
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
camping is when you push a few stick into the ground, drape something over them, and call it all a "tent".
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
No, seriously why would you camp for the concert?
Do you get better spots?
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
That's 4 questions. BUT:
1. There are no age restrictions at Coachella. You can even bring babies.
2. Yes, you can either buy a 3 day pass or a 1 day ticket for the 27, 28, or 29.
3. You have to be 18 or older to camp. But you don't need to camp, most people rent a hotel or something along those lines.
4. Camping is where you bring a tent or sleeping bag to the Polo Grounds on Thursday and that is where you stay until Sunday, or whatever day you are leaving.
5. This isn't just a Rage concert, it's an entire day of music. As in, if you get inside at 11 AM, then you stay there and see many, many different bands and finally Rage Against the Machine at night.
01-23-2007, 03:39 PM
You don't camp inside the actual venue. You camp right outside. Its just cheaper than a hotel, and you don't need to drive in the morning.
01-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Okay, so basically when can you buy tickets?
I typed Rage against in Ticketmaster, but it says they have no tickets for the band
01-23-2007, 05:17 PM
They go on sale at 10 am PST on the 27th of January..ie this saturday.
If you buy ONE(1) day pass for the 29th.. the day RATM is playing then your ticket entitles you to ALL the bands that are playing THAT day and that day only.
Ticketmaster wouldnt have it under Rage.. it would be under COACHELLA since that is what your going to:COACHELLA
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
you're all just so helpful! it's grrrrrrrreat
01-23-2007, 06:46 PM
next underage kid that asks lets tell them its 18+