PDA

View Full Version : can they attach filters to the drinking fountains?

amyzzz
12-06-2006, 11:01 AM
The water in the fountains is nasty-tasting and yellow. Filters would be nice. Just sayin'

devachan
12-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I agree. They also need to add real soap instead of that spud looking stuff that does absolutely nothing to clean a person's hands. The soap should smell good too.

fatbastard
12-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Drinking water from the hose that's 20 steps from the mobile restroom never looked too appealing.

fatbastard
12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
One more comment.

Can we have a variety of water and sizes? I wouldn't mind paying more for a 1 liter bottle rather than dealing with 2-3 smaller bottles.

Last one, can vendors sell more than just one type of water? I hate Aqua Fina.

mountmccabe
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Half liter bottles are a good size for me; much larger than that and they wouldn't fit in my pockets. What year was it that I used the strings from all those little lip balm cans and tied nooses around my water bottles so I could sling them over my shoulder rather than fill up my pockets? Hmm.

menikmati
12-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Aqua Fina? I thought it was crystal geiser? And soap? They have Purell.

amyzzz
12-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Yeah, if they had real soap, they would need sinks with real running water (like in the trailer bathrooms). Why not just go to the trailer bathrooms if you want soap?

bballarl
12-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Fuck tha police comin straight from the underground. Young ***** got it bad cause I'm brown.

ocpathfinder
12-08-2006, 02:44 PM
and not the other color so police think
they have the authority to kill a minority.
fuck that shit cuz i ain't tha one...

devachan
12-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, if they had real soap, they would need sinks with real running water (like in the trailer bathrooms). Why not just go to the trailer bathrooms if you want soap?

I know they have real soap in the trailers but there are very few of them. I want more. I would also like to request towell ladies to hand me a mint as I leave.

I think the water situation is fine. If people are paying, why not offer different brands at the same price? How hard is that to do?

amyzzz
12-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I know they have real soap in the trailers but there are very few of them. I want more. I would also like to request towell ladies to hand me a mint as I leave.

I think the water situation is fine. If people are paying, why not offer different brands at the same price? How hard is that to do?

There was a "powder room" set up in VIP for the ladies. I didn't check it out, but I wonder if they offered the services and items you want. Try to get VIP next year. I think if I had a money, I'd go the full VIP pakage route complete with the limo ride to and from the show. That'd be awesome.

Orpheus
01-11-2007, 05:48 PM
What specifiically do you get wtih a VIP pass?
I heard it wasn't worth it, but someone may just be bitter.

boyalien0
01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Can we get glass bottles of Evian, and can they sell seared Ahi, and can we get Port-A-Bidets? Just open the second gate at the end of the night so people aren't jumping over huge fences with sharp points causing GV to just get down on its knees and beg for a lawsuit.

amyzzz
01-12-2007, 07:19 AM
Orpheus, last year they sold VIP packages for I think around $2000 for 2, which included VIP tickets, hotel room 2 or 3 nights, limo ride to and from coachella, and I think some packages even included golfing and t-shirts and other swag. OR you could try to win tickets from radio stations who gave out VIP passes last year as well.

Orpheus
01-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks Amyzzz, but I enjoy our travelodge and the motley crew of people it brings with it. I gues i'm not VIP material.

woogie846
01-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Those trailer bathrooms were nice. I was in there most of the time just for the air conditioning.

suprefan
01-17-2007, 05:07 PM
What specifiically do you get wtih a VIP pass?
I heard it wasn't worth it, but someone may just be bitter.

There were a bunch of packages for VIP, the "cheapest" one was like 1500 for 2 people. check out www.coachellaconcierge.com and see what they did offer. I figure it will be updated soon so you could check it out. I had VIP for day 2 last year and it was kinda cool to hang out there for a bit and maybe run into a few people from bands but thats pretty much it.

Kampy
01-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Where are there drinking fountains? In VIP? I don't remember drinking fountains

DigOphelia
01-23-2007, 01:22 AM
Those trailer bathrooms were nice. I was in there most of the time just for the air conditioning.

Yeah until the end of the night (the second night at least) when they started backing up and smelled just as bad as the portapotties. And at least in the porta potties you couldn't see the grossness...*shivers at the thought*

DeltaSigChi4
02-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Filters? The water is fine. Geez.

E