PDA

View Full Version : How about a Faith No More Reunion!

pitapitscv
04-09-2007, 11:21 PM
I got to thinking again. You know I like to post these random threads. Lets say Saturday. Alot of the young kids wont know who they are and Patton is in town. You know he's from So Cal. Maybe he should represent...Maynard did 2 days with 2 different groups. Right? Add a lil more edge. Bring back Faith No More........................

suprefan
04-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Nah, too many reunions already this year. Patton is happy with his new projects and if he wants to do FNM again he will make that choice.

scoop49er
04-10-2007, 05:03 AM
faith no more is the band who got me interested in rock music and is still one of my favorite bands of all time. (mr bungle as well). i know all the guys except martin are still musically involved in projects and martin is growing pumpkins or some farmer stuff. :) would love to see it.

motopat651
04-10-2007, 06:09 AM
I'd love to see that,but I think Mr Bungle would be more realistic.

joshisgod
04-10-2007, 08:12 AM
I'd love to see that,but I think Mr Bungle would be more realistic.

I was gonna say FNM but you are right about the bungle thing. O well, either would be great.

rage patton
04-10-2007, 08:16 AM
I would travel anywhere in the world to see a Faith No More reunion with Patton and Martin. The Real Thing and Angel Dust are amazing albums! Without Martin, I still would go see them. But I wouldnt be as jazzed about it.
Faith No More are one of my favorite bands of all time... I want this to happen so badly!
However, Mike Pattn has said "No". He loves Peeping Tom and Tomahawk has a new album comming out in June. When does this man have time to do all these projects?
However, I am hopefull for Coachella 2008? Common Goldenvoice!!!

CaliMag
04-10-2007, 08:25 AM
You're all posers.

Chuck Mosley was the original singer and Patten is overrated. You can easily judge someones level of maturity by how much they like Patten - who for all of his acclaim falls back on jokes about farting and pederasty at the slightest urging.

rage patton
04-10-2007, 08:32 AM
You're all posers.

Chuck Mosley was the original singer and Patten is overrated. You can easily judge someones level of maturity by how much they like Patten - who for all of his acclaim falls back on jokes about farting and pederasty at the slightest urging.

Chuck Mosley was a terrible singer and got kicked out of the band because of that. Mike Patton is an extremely talented singer, and even though he may be immature, he has an amazing vocal range and can sing in many different styles. Also, he was an established musician with Mr. Bungle before joining Faith No More. So how about you shove Chuck Mosley back up your ass, and let Patton sing.

pitapitscv
04-10-2007, 09:10 AM
these idiots like calimag drive me crazy...hey calimag grab a spoon and EAT MY ASS....

motopat651
04-10-2007, 09:32 AM
You're all posers.

You know opinions are just like assholes eveyone has one.You can easily TELL someones level of intelliegence by the way they misspell words that are spelled correctly on the same page they are reading.Come on level with us Chuck(I mean Calimag)your just bitter because Patton is a better showman than you were!

msklvr
04-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Mike Patton LOVES coffee!

And there is a 0.26% chance that there will EVER be a FNM reunion, let alone this year @ Coachella.

M Sparks
04-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Chuck was awful, but I'd still go watch them if they did a reunion with him.

krk67
04-10-2007, 10:43 AM
As someone who intentionally went to see both the Chuck and Mike incarnations of FNM, I gotta say that Mike wins.

And by "intentionally", I mean I was at the shows to see Faith No More. I wasn't accidentally there because they were the opener or some other shit.

MarkO
04-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I never saw Chuck but saw the Angeldust tour in '92. Legendary stuff. One of the most criminally underrated groups of the past 20yrs.

meyouseek
04-10-2007, 11:42 AM
You know he's from So Cal. Maybe he should represent...Maynard did 2 days with 2 different groups. Right? Add a lil more edge. Bring back Faith No More........................

Patton ain't from SoCal! He's from Eureka which is about as NorCal as you can get. His record label, Ipecac is based in Orinda (near Berkeley)... so I'd assume he lives in the Bay Area which is where FNM was based.

Anyway. Patton owns pretty much every vocalist ever! So what if he's got a scatalogical bent to his humor? :poo :poo

CaliMag
04-10-2007, 12:05 PM
:lool

Way to make my point dudes. Please talk more about feces and peoples anuses.

:)

captain hi top
04-10-2007, 12:14 PM
buddy your a ***. im starting to doubt that you have even heard alot of pattons work. sure hes really immature, but he is far more interesting than chuck, and also could sing circles around him. id say patton, maynard, and cornell were the 3 best vocalists of the 90s, with patton being #1. get a life man, cuz your wasting what you got right now.

motopat651
04-10-2007, 12:30 PM
buddy your a ***. im starting to doubt that you have even heard alot of pattons work. sure hes really immature, but he is far more interesting than chuck, and also could sing circles around him. id say patton, maynard, and cornell were the 3 best vocalists of the 90s, with patton being #1. get a life man, cuz your wasting what you got right now.

Thank you.

meyouseek
04-10-2007, 04:40 PM
I never saw Chuck but saw the Angeldust tour in '92. Legendary stuff. One of the most criminally underrated groups of the past 20yrs.

Angel Dust kicks some serious ass, it's by far my favorite FNM album. That show was the shit! Kyuss opened for them here in LA... but I had no clue who they were.

meyouseek
04-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Oh, CaliMag, here's some anus and feces talk for you.

All the Patton fans here will have you lick your own feces off their boots after shoving them up your anus.

shoegazer76
04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
I'd really like to hear em play "Easy Like Sunday Morning" live. That'd be sweet.

Stevil
11-07-2009, 11:23 AM
the boys are back together. reel em in!!!!

http://www.fnm.com/tour-dates.shtml

rage patton
11-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Yup. They are rumoured to be playing a show in April in San Francisco, so Coachella is a very real possibility. In fact, I would be surprised to not see them on the line up.