PDA

View Full Version : Soul Coughing reunion in the camps near my tent I hope

MonsoonSeason
04-09-2007, 07:17 PM
this would be the best thing to happen almost ever

I think that a Soul Coughing reunion would be helpful to Coachella's roster, c'mon goldenvoice

laineinla
04-10-2007, 08:33 PM
... and if not, mike doughty by himself (well, plus some sort of band a la medium rock) would be mighty fine as well =D

luke79
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
From Mr. Doughty's mouth

"ah, even for Morrissey's $5,000,000 i'd have to say no. not for any old-bad-vibe reasons, it just wouldn't be any fun. i'd do it with MD's B if they asked. i think i'm a little too acousticky for their tastes."

MonsoonSeason
04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
From Mr. Doughty's mouth

"ah, even for Morrissey's $5,000,000 i'd have to say no. not for any old-bad-vibe reasons, it just wouldn't be any fun. i'd do it with MD's B if they asked. i think i'm a little too acousticky for their tastes."

welp just one more reason to kill myself I suppose

miscorrections
04-10-2007, 09:53 PM
do not do that! there are hotlines for that kind of thing.

MonsoonSeason
04-10-2007, 10:01 PM
can you imagine the conversation:

counselor: welcome to the suicide prevention line can I help you through something
me: yes uh hi I'm very dismayed
counselor: well you don't need to die over it, right
me: well I don't know it's pretty huge
counselor: what's the matter
me: on the coachella forums some guy said soul coughing isn't getting back together not even for five million dollars
counselor: what are you serious
me: yes of course I am I am devastated do you hear me devastated
counselor: man whatever you are a weird kid just play it safe for a while okay
me: not okay

miscorrections
04-10-2007, 10:07 PM
i picture the above in all monotones with no pauses. it is the best scenario.

djbionik
04-11-2007, 12:52 AM
aaaahhahah! I was just thinking today that I would LOOOOOOOOVE to see sould coughing reunite. I LOOVE them. so much of my musical formation is due to thier crazy lyricism and composition. I hope someday they actually do it.

KungFuJoe
04-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Even though I thought their music was on the down slope, their breakup was certainly saddening. Their live show was amazing. Yuval Gabay & Sebastian Steinberg were pure genius.