PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Bands/Artists!!!

okannaok
01-23-2007, 12:25 PM
I was wondering if there are any rumors out there about bands they might add later on, maybe after tickets sell out? I know last year they added Madonna and Kanye West last minute, which was awesome! Let me know!
-Anna

sithlord
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Lots of rumors...There appears to still be a possibility with several artists, but no one knows for sure. BIG RUMORS include: The Police, Gwen Stefani, RJD2, Melvins, Lady Sovereign, the Knife, the Shins, etc.

Check out the rumor board.

garrett222
04-09-2008, 12:09 AM
I heard that Asobi Seksu, Gorillaz, The Avalanches, Sufjan Stevens, Postal Service, The Smiths, The Knife, Neutral Milk Hotel, Pulp, Joanna Newsom, Lamb, Okkervil River, Beirut, Panda Bear, and Wheatus will be added on Friday.

They decided it will be the last coachella and they're pulling out all the stops.

Kurosawa
04-09-2008, 12:58 AM
I heard that Asobi Seksu, Gorillaz, The Avalanches, Sufjan Stevens, Postal Service, The Smiths, The Knife, Neutral Milk Hotel, Pulp, Joanna Newsom, Lamb, Okkervil River, Beirut, Panda Bear, and Wheatus will be added on Friday.

They decided it will be the last coachella and they're pulling out all the stops.

Stop replying to year old threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenocide
04-09-2008, 01:16 AM

Wheatus???

why not add The New Radicals as well??? or Len??

stinkbutt
04-09-2008, 01:18 AM
I hear these guys will be there
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17785

Cpt. Funkaho
04-09-2008, 01:33 AM
I hear these guys will be there
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17785

I heard you're going to post a link to that thread in every fucking thread on the board.

nbvwes
04-09-2008, 04:31 AM
if i had put THAT much work into one thread of a forum no one even reads i'd post links everywhere else too... lol