PDA

View Full Version : An even longer shot.. Any Uk folk going ?

SheriNOIR
01-23-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm pretty pumped on going to this thing, but theres alot to sort out. I'm coming all the way from Yorkshire, England.

Any UKers catching flights over there or anything ?
Or maybe someone renting cars or anything from the airports over there ?

I can't drive myself but I'd pitch in with costs.

Hit me back,

Sheri :).

bingo_caller
01-23-2007, 11:54 AM
yeh me and my mate are going
were based in if youv heard of it

probably catching flights over there but were not making firm plans till start of april just incase we get a better idea on getting there....

i agree im shitting it, its not like just popping up to leeds for the weekend is it.

SheriNOIR
01-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Nice :).
I'm from Sheffield, this is going to blow leeds festival out of the water.
I went to leeds in 05 and it doesn't sounds nowhere near as good.

You know any cheap flight websites or anything ? I'm kinda hoping to drop on a good deal.. Which airport were you thinking of flying from ? Manchester.

Sheri. :)

matt504hrs
01-23-2007, 01:08 PM
i'm going up from london-ish area. it was a good laugh last year so you're in for something amazing.

Blimsters
01-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Alright Sheri, I'm heading over from Sheffield as well.

If you're a student, or under 26, I got a price from STA travel for 268 flying from Manchester, it was cheaper than any of the London airports.

BA and Virgin often have deals on though, could maybe get a flight for about 250, but usually it only applies if you fly out that same month or something, so if you fancy chancing it by waiting until april...

matt504hrs
01-23-2007, 01:16 PM
i found a ticket for 300 from LHR to SFO return, bargain.

Blimsters
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
You can get the same price on Virgin Atlantic and Continental to LAX (try expeida.co.uk), Indio's only a few hours from LA, you'd have to get another flight from SFO to LA though, it's a hell of a hike

matt504hrs
01-23-2007, 01:29 PM
i paid 140 in the end cus my dad has loads of airmiles he has to use up before the end of the year woo.. and i'm going to SFO cus the person i'm going with lives in that area and then we are driving down. did the same last year =]

Blimsters
01-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Ah I see, good call then, you jammy bastard :)

cab00se
01-23-2007, 02:58 PM
I have to see rage. Theres just no question.

All my mates are too damn poor to go though (bloody students)

Anyone from wales going?

back4more
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Hi all,

I'm from the UK but live in Sydney now. I went to Coachella last year. It's a bit more sterile than Glastonbury but a whole lot drier and warmer. Great line up this year too and an extra day. I've got my ticket. It will be great. Go!!!

Blimsters
01-23-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm going to Glasto this year as well :)

As a student, really shouldn't be spending this much money. Going to have to put a lot of hours in at work to pay for it all.

SheriNOIR
01-23-2007, 06:37 PM
As well as coachella ? Ouch ! I'm not going to be able to eat for the rest of the year, but I'm going to this !

SheriNOIR.

cab00se
01-24-2007, 04:37 AM
I'm determined to go to this and i'd definitely want to hook up with some other UK folk instead of going on my own if none of my mates can come up with the cash.

SheriNOIR
01-24-2007, 05:05 AM
I know a few people that have said they'll be going but whether they will or not is a mystery. I've done my sums and should just manage to afford it. So yeah any other UKers going, we could meet up at the airport or something ? Share info on cheap flights etc, would appreciate it loads !

Thanks,
Sheri.

Disco!
01-24-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm from Glasgow, and flying out on the 26th, coming back on the 30th is working out about 350-400, which combined with the 3 day ticket is far too much.

So now I'm thinking of just flying out on the Saturday, and buying a one day ticket for the Sunday. I MUST see Rage.

Anyone else have similar travel plans?

I've also had a look at transport to Indio, and Greyhound run a bus for $25, takes about 3-4 hours.

Only problem is I can't seem to find any info on getting from the Airport to wherever the hell the bus station is in LA.

Finally, can anyone who has found cheap fares post links please?

Furgy
01-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Hey Everyone,

Me and a few mates are coming from London, has anyone sorted out camping arrangements or hotels or anything really. Aint got a clue what to do at the moment, wanted to get a few ideas.

its gonna be so much better than spending the weekend in the rain at reading!!

cab00se
01-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah we should all help each other out with travel and stuff, as i'm pretty sure most people, like me, haven't got a clue at the moment what to do.

Fares from Heathrow : http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/flights/Los-Angeles/Heathrow/

SheriNOIR
01-24-2007, 03:31 PM
That sounds goo to me. I searched www.carsupermarket.com and it gave me a good list of flights.

Anyone staying for longer than the festival ? Maybe a day or two before & a day or two after ? Seems a waste to go to america and leave pretty must straight away ! I wanna see stuff !

Thanks,
Sheri.

cab00se
01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
That sounds goo to me. I searched www.carsupermarket.com and it gave me a good list of flights.

carsupermarket.com? sure thats right man? :lool

psychic friend
01-24-2007, 04:24 PM
you guys are all so cute.

Sex opera
01-24-2007, 04:27 PM
I have to see rage. Theres just no question.

All my mates are too damn poor to go though (bloody students)

Anyone from wales going?

I'm from Cardiff, Where abouts in Wales are you?

not quite sure on the travel arrangements yet, probably London on the Thursday then greyhound to Coachella Although i'd like to carpool with someone if I can, theres two of us though and neither can drive, yes we're lame

cab00se
01-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm from Cardiff, Where abouts in Wales are you?

not quite sure on the travel arrangements yet, probably London on the Thursday then greyhound to Coachella Although i'd like to carpool with someone if I can, theres two of us though and neither can drive, yes we're lame

Oh sweet, i'm from cardiff as well. Well pontypridd at the moment for Uni but Cardiff born and bred =]

*edit* back on topic, yeah got someone to go with me now, but neither of us can drive either =P, so looking like trek to heathrow/gatwick and greyhound from LA to Coachella

hawkingvsreeve
01-24-2007, 04:47 PM
you guys are all so cute.

I was thinking the same thing. And then I started thinking about how these bastards only have to spend half as much money as us. Damn you, weak dollar.

Disco!
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Been doing some major research for flights, looked at going from Glasgow;Edinburgh;Manchester and Heathrow, and the thing that's really scaring the shit out of me is the flight times on the way back.
9am out of LA, but getting back to the airport seems like it could be a hassle.

Does anyone know if there are overnight buses running from the festival on the last night?

cab00se
01-24-2007, 07:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing. And then I started thinking about how these bastards only have to spend half as much money as us. Damn you, weak dollar.

gotta love that $2 for 1 exchange rate xD

erikstoltz
01-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Im from Sweden but my flight is connecting at Heathrow.
Not sure if my poor student friends can afford the trip, but I kinda promised myself that if I have to see Rage no matter what, so I HAVE to go :)
Sure would be nice to not having to travel alone :>

Furgy
01-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Yeah was thinking bout going out there the wednesday before the the festival and coming back the wednesday after, mayb just staying in LA for them days.

Furgy
01-25-2007, 05:39 AM
If anyone's going wednesday to wednesday the flight times out of LA are ok, but thats if your flying from heathrow. This is what i think me and my mates will be doing, might as wel have a full week if we're going all that way.

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 05:52 AM
You camping then staying in hotels the inbetween days ?
I'm kinda looking to do the same thing. Stay a few days before, few days after. Seems a waste to go to the US and only stay a weekend. I'm flying from London now I think, haven't booked my flight or anything yet though.

Can you share any flight details for those dates ? If so, that's be great :].

thanks,
Sheri.

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 05:57 AM
From Heathrow to LAX direct flights both ways..

11:25 Depart London (LHR)
Arrive Los Angeles (LAX) 14:40 Wed 25-Apr
Duration: 11hr 15min American Airlines 137
Direct flight

18:05 Depart Los Angeles (LAX)
Arrive London (LHR) 12:25 +1 day Wed 2-May
Duration: 10hr 20min American Airlines 136
Direct flight

http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qscr=fexp&flag=q&city1=London&citd1=LAX&date1=25/4/2007&time1=362&date2=2/5/2007&time2=362&cAdu=1&cSen=&cChi=&cInf=&infs=1&tktt=&trpt=2&ecrc=&eccn=&qryt=1&load=1&rfrr=-13018&eapid=0-3

Check the site, quite a good few deals.

:)

Furgy
01-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Hey Sheri,

Yeah probly gonna fly from Heathrow on the 25th, at the moment looking at about 300 quid for flights, thats with BA. Gonna get a hotel for the days before and after the festival, but not sure if we're gonna camp yet. I think its gonna be well to hot to camp!!

What do you think, have you been before??

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Nope this is my first one. I think I'm going for the camping option, seems a bit of a trek to go to a hotel every night at midnight plus it's not the same if you don't camp ! I'm hopefully gonna find a hotel to stay in wednesday night and then a few nights after the festival, possibly in palm springs near the airport so I can see a few things. The heat is going to kill me :].

Sheri.

MrSheen
01-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey
There's 4 of us going. 2 from Derby, 2 from London. Think we're going to fly from Heathrow on the Thursday. got flights for 290 into LAX, thinking about getting the greyhound to palm springs. would be cool to meet up with some uk folk over there! well, will be cool to meet up with all sorts of folk over there!! :)
We're staying until Thursday 3rd May so we can spend a few days in LA staying in cheap motels and just checking the place out. Anyone doing the same, get in touch!!

Can't wait, 1st time to the states so really looking forward to the whole thing!!!

Hillary
01-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Guys,

After reading through the posts, I decided to check Travel Cuts for flights from the UK to LA. I found Gatwick to LAX for 732.37$ Canadian, which is about 320 GBP.

Might be worth checking out: www.travelcuts.ca

I also told myself that I would see Rage no matter what...even if it means driving 30+ hours, then turning right around and going back home!

MrSheen
01-25-2007, 11:41 PM
sidestep.com has flights from heathrow for 300. Virgin are prob the best cos they have cool consoles to play games on. :)

northernmum
01-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Hi
I feel a bit stupid posting here as it's not me but my son and his mate who are going. But he doesn't have internet access except when he's at my place so I'm kind of putting this here on his behalf.
Looks like they'll be flying from Manchester via Chicago to LAX a couple of days before. Found the fare mentioned earlier at around 280 but not booked yet. Does anyone know of direct flights at a good price from the north - we're based in Yorkshire? Direct seem to be London only.
They've got their Coachella tix & camping and would definitely be keen to meet up and share transport - get the bus etc. Has anyone sussed out Amtrak 'cos I see there's a railway station fairly close?
Is there a special bus or anything like you can get for Leeds Fest?
Any help welcome
Northernmum

SheriNOIR
01-26-2007, 03:56 AM
I found expedia.com was the best website to search flights. :)

Only 305 pound for a direct flight to LAX.

SheriNOIR
01-26-2007, 05:13 AM
I didn't know this until today but if you are travelling from the UK you have to have to be staying at an address for at least one night. It might be a few I'm not sure. If you don't have a hotel then they'll send you straight back, just heard about a friends experience ! Don't want this to happen to anybody and make them miss the festival.

Take Care,
Sheri NOIR.

Tomasz
01-26-2007, 05:16 AM
Our plan is to fly in to LAX, drive to Las Vegas, stop there for a night, drive to the festival, camp there, drive to San Francisco, stop there for a few days, drive back to LAX, then fly home.

I know they're all in the same state, only I have no idea how far apart these places are, I'm hoping no-one's going to say over 12 hours :\

sonofhal
01-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Yes, that's a bit like - arrive in london, drive to newcastle, then drive to cornwall, then madrid in terms of mileage - cali is not small!

This will be my 4th yr in a row, (inc a lot of driving) so anyone who wants to chat and ask questions can add me on msn messenger

chris_marron@hotmail.com

Tomasz
01-26-2007, 05:55 AM
Cheers for that chap, the drive times don't seem too stupid, eight hours is the worst one, but if there's a less circuitous route to take you can suggest I'd be happy to listen :)

Mr Dogs
01-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Our plan is to fly in to LAX, drive to Las Vegas, stop there for a night, drive to the festival, camp there, drive to San Francisco, stop there for a few days, drive back to LAX, then fly home.

I know they're all in the same state, only I have no idea how far apart these places are, I'm hoping no-one's going to say over 12 hours :\

As Chris says, that would be a lot of driving. Assuming that you flew into LAX and drove to Indio to start with, you *could* then drive to Vegas, up to Yosemite (great in the spring when the falls are in full flow and the weather's all over the place) via Death Valley and Mono Lake, then across to San Francisco. Head back down to LA along PCH (which is better driven north-south because the sea is on your side of the road). The weather will be less than perfect along the coast, expect some fog and temperatures which resemble Wolfmother's album - stuck in the mid 60s - but if you need a blast of blue skies and warmth, you'll find it by driving just a few miles inland.

SheriNOIR
01-26-2007, 12:45 PM
What is the actual distance from the airport to the festival?
LAX or Palm Springs, isn't LAX closer?

Just wondering.
Thanks,

Sheri.

Mr Dogs
01-26-2007, 01:09 PM
What is the actual distance from the airport to the festival?
LAX or Palm Springs, isn't LAX closer?

Just wondering.
Thanks,

Sheri.

From memory, Palm Springs (PSP) is about 30 miles, LAX more like 130. In the middle somewhere is Ontario which, like PS, doesn't receive direct flights from the UK.

Take a look at the festival site at google maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=81-800+AVENUE+51,+Indio,+CA+92201&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=33.679318,-116.237369&spn=0.016963,0.043001&t=h&om=1&iwloc=addr) to get your bearings and scale of distances.

Cheers,

M

SheriNOIR
01-27-2007, 02:15 AM
Wow didn't realise there was such a difference..

Sheri.

SheriNOIR
01-27-2007, 07:48 AM
I think flying to LAX is the best option for me but I don't get this greyhound bus thing... I can't seem to find anything on the website.

Could someone link me please ?
Thanks.

Sheri.

northernmum
01-27-2007, 01:57 PM
If you go to the Greyhound bus site you can book tickets online - you need to know which of the 3 LA bus stations you'll start from tho'. Apparently booking doesn't guarantee a seat - bit like British Rail or whatever they're called these days -and Greyhound suggest you arrive an hour before departure.
Return fare is $45 but tickets for 2 people come out at $67.50 as you can get a half price ticket for a "companion".
Cheers!

JoeW88
01-28-2007, 05:08 AM
Someone asked about overnight buses Sunday night.. Check Greyhound.com, there is one at 5:10am and one again at 7:25am, think I'll be catching the former.

I've found a flight from Gatwick to Ontario, via Dallas for 300 with American Airlines. Flying out Thursday morning and arriving at Ontario 6pm local. I then (somehow :S ) need to get from Ontario airport to the Greyhound station in Claremont by 8:05pm for a 5 hour bus journey to Indio and then make my way to the festival at 2am. (The website says the bus there and back costs $60).

I need to do the same on the way back, getting the 5:10 bus and arriving in Claremont at 7:40 (thank God for the shorter journey time), hopefully getting to Ontario in time for my 11:40 flight, which lands at Gatwick 10am Tuesday morning.

All this is being done alone, so any company, and especially any advice on times/places would be greatly appreciated. :)

munkyboi
01-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Hey all, just chipping in to say I'm heading over from Nottingham.

I'm gonna fly to Vegas with a mate and grab a hire car to drive down to Indio - nice to see the RATM love isn't being ignored by the good ol' UK.

See you there........ 8-D

davedapunk
01-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey guys,
I've purchased my Coachella ticket with camping, but none of my mates can afford to go.
I'm 20 year old male from Hereford. I haven't booked flights yet, but will probably go from Heathrow to Los Angeles. I don't really want to go all that way alone so company would be great. I'm up for visiting other places before/after Coachella if other people are up for it.
Add me to MSN Messenger - davedapunk@hotmail.com to discuss further!

Nice one!

jgarlopa
01-28-2007, 12:24 PM
i found a ticket for 300 from LHR to SFO return, bargain.

You guys should try the USA travel websites...yours tend to be more expensive.

For example...
www.mobissimo.com
www.travelocity.com

You might be able to get a ticket at last minute, though. I just went from LAX to DUB for $410 USD last week.

Spikeh
01-28-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm travelling from Blackpool, Lancashire - going to get a plane from Manchester to LAX and drive to Palm Springs from there...

Would be more than willing to share costs / driving etc with anyone who's interested?

If you're interested, give me a PM... I'm intending to stay over there for a week after the festival too.

SheriNOIR
01-31-2007, 09:06 AM
A myspace for UK travellers..

www.myspace.com/campUK

Sort out meeting up / transport etc.
:)

Legendary Lil
02-01-2007, 04:50 AM
I live near Bath, there's three of us going from the UK. First time we've been to a festival that wasn't in the UK (BTW anyone else registering for Glastonbury?). We're planning on going to Vegas for a couple of days and then going to Palm Springs - so excited it's untrue! What a fantastic line up! Would be great to meet up with anyone else from the UK or the world in fact!

derbydream1
02-08-2007, 05:30 AM
myself and two of my mates are coming from derby, we were going to fly from heathrow, but if we can get from manchester for 250 that'd be ace,!!

we have no idea how we're getting to coachella from the airport, if anyone has any ideas, i'm all ears!

has anyone thought about meeting at a uk airport and take a huge english army to the us?

cheers
matt

SheriNOIR
02-08-2007, 05:42 AM
I've heard alot about this ''Greyhound Bus'' that you can catch from close to LAX to close to the festival. But I don't understand it really...

If your flying to Palm Springs, you and your friend could split a taxi to the festival. Work out even cheaper if you can find others to share too. :)

MaliciousMike
02-09-2007, 05:50 AM
Booked flights and fezzy tickets.

I'm from Swindon and travelling with my best mate. We're going from heathrow to LAX and our tickets were 315.
We're getting to the US at 2:15pm on the tuesday and staying in LA for the night. If anyone is getting to LA the same sort of time we should meet up and go for a few drinks.

I'd like to carpool with people, but my friend seems adament on the greyhound. If anyone who is near swindon (i heard someone from Bath on here?) who would happily have 2 more fellow companions, perhaps a meet up before hand?

coop_uk
02-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Im from bournemouth, but flying on the wednesday.

We are staying in Palm Springs for the first night before moving on to the campsite.

charlie1
02-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Hi, quick suggestion.... Phoenix, AZ is only a 4-hour drive from Indio (according to buds of ours that live there).. pretty sure you can get a direct flight from London; not sure about the price though....may be a good option.

Any Irish heading over? We're going from Shannon.... nothing booked yet.

SheriNOIR
02-10-2007, 05:40 AM
Four hours driving ouch.
LAX have the best prices but none are direct..
:(

danno
02-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Try dial-a-flight sheri, they are very cheap. 304 return.

Peace, Love and Death by Sexy!! x

amy2705
02-12-2007, 05:53 AM
Im coming out with my BF on the 24th Gatwick to LAX try ebookers.com for cheap tickets or the flight centre they promise to beat any quote you get although they will mess you about first but we are now paying about 350 for flights and two week car hire. we are driving from LA early thursday morning and have two seats in the car if anyone is interested. Let me know.

SheriNOIR
02-12-2007, 01:04 PM
thanks danno.
I'll google it :)

cutloose_footloose
02-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi im from London and am seriously wanting to go to...i have to see crowded house!!

I know springs is the nearest airport but flying into Ontario is the cheapest option, but i just have no clue on how to get to the fesival from the airpot!

amyzzz
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi im from London and am seriously wanting to go to...i have to see crowded house!!

I know springs is the nearest airport but flying into Ontario is the cheapest option, but i just have no clue on how to get to the fesival from the airpot!
That's cool. I was wondering if anyone was going just to see Crowded House.

davedapunk
02-15-2007, 04:07 AM
Im coming out with my BF on the 24th Gatwick to LAX try ebookers.com for cheap tickets or the flight centre they promise to beat any quote you get although they will mess you about first but we are now paying about 350 for flights and two week car hire. we are driving from LA early thursday morning and have two seats in the car if anyone is interested. Let me know.

That sounds perfect for me if you still have that spare seat, i havent booked my flights yet tho, but shouldnt be a problem. I really wanna check out LA before the festival. There's only one of me and i don't know anyone else going...but I'm a pretty easy going nice guy so let me know! Add me to MSN if you want - davedapunk@hotmail.com

Stay safe!

Nate-UK
02-15-2007, 04:35 PM
That's cool. I was wondering if anyone was going just to see Crowded House.

I seriously hate to say this BUT I was very pleased on hearing they would be playing. I Bought RATM as my first ever CD in like 1993 and am a huge fan, but I do actually like Crowded House too..... *prepares for flame*

britmike1
02-17-2007, 11:43 AM

Anyone staying for longer than the festival ? Maybe a day or two before & a day or two after ? Seems a waste to go to america and leave pretty must straight away ! I wanna see stuff !

Thanks,
Sheri.

yeah me and my brother are flying to san diego on the sunday before and coming back on the Wednesday after, we have hired a car(a mustang soft top,well you have to,your in the states) and were gonna have a look see round california,should be a buzz!

C0linS
02-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Aright guys!
Im orginally from glasgow but Im living about 40 mins from LA at the mo. For flights BA and virgin are the way to go (if yous are coming from glasgow and do virgin, get a BMi flight down to heathrow to connect with LHR to LAX).
If anyones really strugglin for transport or a place to crash for a day or two before/after coachella gimme a shout and I should bea ble to hook you up with summat (even if it is that mouldy couch outside ma flat!)
Ive got a banger golf-convertible so I could be talked into a wee road-trip...
Dont use ebookers, they stranded me at LAX before christmas denying any knowledge of my PAID FOR booking.

Maheemahee
02-20-2007, 09:17 AM
How do folks?

Im from Liverpool an Im headin out to the states for a few months so I got me a ticket for Coachella. Im not entirely sure of the logistics of my trip as Im still sorting it out, but there is a good chance I will be renting a car and driving down from either L.A. or Palm Springs. Anyone who has any experience of roadtrippin in the US with any tips would be greatly appreciated or anyone who either can provide a lift or wants to share a ride give me a shout. Also anyone know what the security is like in the camp sites, dont fancy gettin my gear for 3 months knicked!

SheriNOIR
03-16-2007, 10:39 AM
On expedia more flights seem to have been added..
The one I'm buying is cheaper anyway :)

288. Pretty cheap!

x

greenplastic875
03-16-2007, 01:43 PM

288. Pretty cheap!

x

i'm going to safely assume that 288 equates to $500 to $600.

SheriNOIR
03-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Yeah, something like that.
It's pretty close to $2 to every 1 I think :)

davedapunk
03-18-2007, 07:17 AM

288. Pretty cheap!

x

Hey Sheri, is that the Virgin flight from Heathrow to LA arriving 14:35?

superskankinactionhero
03-18-2007, 08:25 AM
howdy, me and a mate (maybe 2, both male) are coming over from taunton in somerset, like an hour from bath and bristol and shit. getting flights in on the 25th, gonna chill for a couple days before, taking in some america land and things like that, go to coachella and we've got one of those best western rooms (any of you guys seen those? if people are still looking for accomodation there's a thread on here called best western hotel or something, they've got a stupidly good deal which is 45 bucks for camping outside their hotel and having full hotel privileges!), then afterwards we're gonna stick around for a couple days and make the most of a fucking expensive plane ticket! if anyone's coming up from southwest england, hit me up and we'll see if we can help each other out at all. peace x

BritVic
03-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Hi Ya, I am originally from Stratford but I live in San Diego right now...My brother is coming over just to see Rage. If anybody needs any help in the San Diego area, let me know:)

superskankinactionhero
03-22-2007, 02:40 AM
ok we managed to book our tickets, 258 each! (thats Gatwick to LAX) wasn't bad at all, someone recommended mobissimo.com and whoever it was deserves a royal ball licking because that was by far the cheapest i could find! so cheers!

sonofhal
03-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Hi Ya, I am originally from Stratford but I live in San Diego right now...My brother is coming over just to see Rage. If anybody needs any help in the San Diego area, let me know:)

San Diego must seem like heaven compared to Stratford (if you mean the one in London)

parray
03-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Me and a mate are flying from Edinburgh to Las Vegas on the Wednesday, we are going to hire a car and drive down to Coachella via the Mojave indian reserve, then back up on Monday a couple of days in Vegas, and fly out on Wednesday.
Anyone else going to be around the same time, share a hire car and try and split the costs?

BritVic
03-25-2007, 01:44 PM
No, it's Stratford-upon-Avon....quite a bit different than th eone in London :winkiss

davedapunk
03-26-2007, 04:40 AM
Me and a mate are flying from Edinburgh to Las Vegas on the Wednesday, we are going to hire a car and drive down to Coachella via the Mojave indian reserve, then back up on Monday a couple of days in Vegas, and fly out on Wednesday.
Anyone else going to be around the same time, share a hire car and try and split the costs?

That sounds like a good plan. I'd be up for going to Vegas after Coachella!

parray
03-26-2007, 05:35 AM
That sounds like a good plan. I'd be up for going to Vegas after Coachella!

Yeah, you staying in Vegas too?

coop_uk
03-26-2007, 08:05 AM
www.kayak.co.uk - awesome site for flights!