PDA

View Full Version : Room for one more? Driving down from Edmonton/Calgary AB.

Keykers
03-15-2013, 07:38 AM
Hey! Long shot but is anyone from Alberta, Canada driving down for weekend 1? I'm hoping to meet up with some friends in CA but I've to get down there first. Not too excited about the prospect of driving solo! I'm 100% willing to pitch in for gas, accommodation and driving. It'd be nice to meet up here beforehand so we're not *complete* strangers when we set out ;). Thanks for your consideration!

scbme5
03-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Hey! Long shot but is anyone from Alberta, Canada driving down for weekend 1? I'm hoping to meet up with some friends in CA but I've to get down there first. Not too excited about the prospect of driving solo! I'm 100% willing to pitch in for gas, accommodation and driving. It'd be nice to meet up here beforehand so we're not *complete* strangers when we set out ;). Thanks for your consideration!

always wanted to do this drive...

Keykers
03-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Are you going this year?

emmamacisaac
03-18-2013, 09:27 AM
We are two girls driving from Calgary to Coachella with room. Making a bit of a road trip out of it so leaving Calgary on April 7 and returning on April 19.

Keykers
03-19-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks for letting me know! I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that much time off...hoping to get down there in two or three days.

emmamacisaac
03-22-2013, 09:24 AM
If you need a ride down at the very least you are welcome to join. Hoping to get into Palm Springs late evening on the 8th.

Other option - My sister is meeting us down there and then driving back with us and we are dropping her off in Vegas so she can fly home cheaper - flights are only $135 on April 16