PDA

View Full Version : Gay Guy + Hot Aussie Chick (WK 2 Open Camp + Open Seats)

OuttaMyHead
03-13-2013, 01:39 PM
A friend and I have space in our car / camp site if anybody would like to join us. Shoot me a message with your facebook and if we both feel like you could gel, we'll take you along for the ride. We're coming from the valley passing through LA / Hollywood. We have two open seats in our car for weekend 2, plus we'll ask for gas $ for the ride as well.

Happy Chella!

AgainstFeist
03-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Nice pitch. How old are you two and is the hot Aussie Chick single?

kvnty
03-13-2013, 06:57 PM
So the gay guy isn't hot?

samogal
03-13-2013, 07:08 PM
how about with a hot transsexual?

GDSD573
03-13-2013, 08:20 PM

Sounds about right.

kelvinduhh
03-14-2013, 12:29 PM
I need a way to get to coachella! id be down to pitch in for gas and if you guys smoke ill smoke you out all weekend! heres my email: kelvinduhh@yahoo.com!

kelvinduhh
03-14-2013, 12:31 PM
i also could use the camping spot that i would obviously pitch in for!

Jonny Purple
03-14-2013, 12:54 PM
Now that sounds perfect to me!!:) how about mixing it up as good as it gets?? I am will be travelling aaaaaall the way from Warsaw Poland/Europe just for that event and for the 1st time in North America:D haha but I was in Oz and it fits right for the desert to get wild happily ever after and make an example of this to the others like in "The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert" :) :D so, damn sure I'd pitch in more than just $ !:)

There is no way it will be other than heaps of fun....;)

kvnty
03-14-2013, 01:00 PM
... damn sure I'd pitch in more than just $ !:)

dang, this thread is gettin' hot up in har.

kvnty
03-14-2013, 03:01 PM
text me ur dick pic, then we'll talk ride.

OuttaMyHead
03-16-2013, 02:45 PM
If you're interested in being neighbors or joining us for a ride. I'm also selling a ticket since our friend dropped out.

Also we're both 21 and no this isn't spam. Message me for details.

Zafocaine
03-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Anyone who has to announce their sexuality in a thread title is just trending the lifestyle a little too hard. I'm just not sure which one I'm least attracted to. The cub, or the Aussie. Blech House.

RotationSlimWang
03-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I love the fact that your facebook name is Rose Tint My World.

OuttaMyHead
03-16-2013, 03:22 PM
@Zafo

Well thanks for your input, I've never been referred to as a cub before, but I see no shame in that. As for the title, I honestly thought nothing of it, other than to draw attention and get people to respond to this thread. Mission accomplished. I also mentioned my sexuality, because in previous years I've met other gay men at Chella' who've wanted to be neighbors, if you know what I mean ;) Sorry I'm not sorry.

@Rotation

I love Rocky Horror! I used to shadow cast.

gaypalmsprings
03-16-2013, 06:40 PM
i also could use the camping spot that i would obviously pitch in for!

r u gay?

Zafocaine
03-16-2013, 06:51 PM
@Zafo

Well thanks for your input, I've never been referred to as a cub before, but I see no shame in that. As for the title, I honestly thought nothing of it, other than to draw attention and get people to respond to this thread. Mission accomplished. I also mentioned my sexuality, because in previous years I've met other gay men at Chella' who've wanted to be neighbors, if you know what I mean ;) Sorry I'm not sorry.

@Rotation

I love Rocky Horror! I used to shadow cast.

No one is asking you to be sorry. Just seems like "Gay" is a full time job for some people. Can't wait until being hetero is the trend.

FEELS
03-17-2013, 12:03 AM
please introduce me to your hot Australian friend. Aussie girls have my :pulse