PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco to Coachella Weekend 1

imaginesociety
03-12-2013, 01:59 PM
I have at least two seats open in my car. I will be leaving at midnight on Wednesday 4/10. Last year when I drove down I had three other friends in my car and it cost us each a tank of gas for the entire round trip, so I ask that you cover a tank of gas. Right now my extra Coachella ticket is up for grabs among a few friends so it is unclear who else will be going with me at the moment. I'm looking for laid back people who are down for a good time, ideally we would all meet up for a drink or something before the trip so that we know we'll get along.

I have a car camping spot and you are welcome to crash there if you make the trip, but to be honest I typically sleep maybe an hour or two per night if I'm lucky while I'm at Coachella. I like to stay out late and get crazy, so be prepared.

Me: male, 28 originally from Detroit. Coachella veteran.
2nd passenger: up for grabs, but equally as fun.
You: 21+ drama free

If interested shoot me a message with some info about you, who you are excited to see etc...

Cheers my friends, here's to yet another amazing Coachella!

Robin
03-12-2013, 02:06 PM
ideally we would all meet up for a drink or something before the trip

Drink then drive, eh?

Google image searching for "Asian look of disapproval" yielded this photo:

http://thebananatimes.com/blog/www/thebananatimes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Kevin-Banana.png

imaginesociety
03-12-2013, 02:13 PM
...of course i am referring to apple juice.

imaginesociety
03-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Anyone else need a ride? It's gonna be an amazing trip this year.

Giinkies
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM
May need a ride... just not 100% on whether or not i will be able to make it this year

Me: From the Caribbean but will be by my friend in Oakland
23 year old female, went to Coachella last year with my friend from Reno (who unfortunately will be unable to attend this year) and had the time of my life
definitely be willing to cover a tank of gas

just messaged to show quasi interest (which i guess really isn't that helpful to you)...
but i saw this message a few days ago and was hesitant to respond unless i was sure i'd be able to make the trip

will PM you my fb if you want as part of the screening process

Cheers

imaginesociety
03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
I still have room for at least 1 more person. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers!