PDA

View Full Version : Leaving South Texas through NM,AZ. Can help 2-3 more people

TheCrayolaEffect
03-11-2013, 07:47 AM
If anyone needs a ride from Texas, Arizona or New Mexico let me know. Must help with split gas costs (I'm very fair). I'm making a few Roadtrip pit stops and camping most of the way, my tent is big enough for two queen air mattresses and I have one that I can share with another female. I'm taking off a little earlier and returning later but I can help both ways. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Going to do the alien thing in Roswell/Bottomless Lakes
Ostrich fishing in Arizona
Salton Sea/Salvation Mountain/Pioneertown/Coachella/Atlantic Ocean in Cali

snapdrgn
03-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Are you interested in any seat fillers on the way home?
22 y/o Australian male.
I'm backpacking and I need to make it to Austin before the end of April for Austin Psych Fest. I'd happily split gas.

I was planning on putting a sign up saying I was in need of a lift east on the last day of Coachella but this would of-course be a load off my mind knowing i've got a ride.

Feel free to PM.
Thanks

Edit: Happy to catch some touristy type sites aswell!

TheFruitThatAteItself
03-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Which weekend???

TheCrayolaEffect
03-18-2013, 05:00 AM
Weekend 2

TheFruitThatAteItself
03-23-2013, 10:06 PM
I am in victoria tx and I could use a ride or could drive either id help with gas... and i have a car camping pass..

TheCrayolaEffect
03-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Awesome. I'm leaving either the evening of the 13th or the 14th and will be back home either before or the day of the 28th. If those dates are cool with you I'd be happy for you to come with. :) I'd love to car camp but my sites already paid for at Shadow Hills lol

TheFruitThatAteItself
03-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Aw that suck I wish I could take off that many days... :(

TheCrayolaEffect
03-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Haha yeah my work is awesome with the vacation time :)