PDA

View Full Version : Driving From Dallas, Texas! (WKND1) (:

oddfancies
03-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Hello everyone! (:

I will be driving from Dallas, Texas to Coachella this year for Weekend 1! I will be making stops in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Kansas, Denver, Colorado, Salt Lake City, Utah, San Fran, California, then of course Indio!!!!!! I have a car camping pass, if anyone needs a ride, I have room for four or five more people on the way, and plenty of room if you want to camp. I will be part of a big group of car campers who will be putting all of our car camping spaces together to make it an amazing Coachella experience for everyone.

If you are interested, PM me! So we can work out the logistics, arrival times, and the such!

ApacheRunner
03-06-2013, 10:18 AM
that's gonna cost a shitload in gas...

LouARdz
03-29-2013, 01:57 PM
When are you guys leaving and returning?

Riggins33
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Well yeehaw Texas. Stupid fuckballz cowboys this ain't stagecoach lame ass fucking dumbos.

PTau89
03-30-2013, 07:06 AM
nothing like ignorance in the morning @riggins33

ansollars
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Hi! my name is Ashley and I'm working on putting some last minute plans together for weekend 1. I live in Boulder, CO and would be happy to share a ride with a few people from Denver onward. As I would be traveling alone, I'd like to talk to you a little bit before I decide. If you still have open space let me know and we can exchange phone numbers.
Thanks! -Ash