PDA

View Full Version : look for me... ILL BE THERE!

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:26 AM
my good friend of mine called about an hour ago and informed me of this gig, sounds intresting i remarked. then he informed me of the long awaited RAGE REUNION!

background: me and 2 of my best mates live in the UK and have been huge ragaholics for a while now, the one thing we all say is if rage ever get back together, we will risk all to get there and see them.

i will sell my ipod, my TV, a kidney... what ever it takes to get a ticket in and a plane ticket to get there (return ticket if i get enough money)

so me (Matthew Rotherham) Mike and Jon will be there, we will be the ones emo bashing ANYONE who badmouths Zack or any of rage and we, most importantly, will be the ones jamming out to RATM!

Hell Yeah!!!!

Tylerdurden31
01-23-2007, 10:27 AM
wow

wmgaretjax
01-23-2007, 10:31 AM
what's with this "emo bashing." since when did coachella get an emo reputation? I didn't realize Rage had so many meathead fans...

shotglass75
01-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Rage just cancelled. Sorry.

hangthedj112
01-23-2007, 10:33 AM
what's with this "emo bashing." since when did coachella get an emo reputation? I didn't realize Rage had so many meathead fans...

You didn't? You're in for a huge suprise when they play. Of course any band that burns the american flag when performing in the country that granted them right to put out their music and express their beliefs can screw off. I hope Air or Happy Mondays play during Rage.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:34 AM
meat head. Pardon ME!

there is a very big stur that there will be an emo presance, and as every one knows EMOS despise all music with any sore of sense and rythem to it! by the way lets not call people things in forums thinking it will be look on a cool... thank you.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:37 AM
You didn't? You're in for a huge suprise when they play. Of course any band that burns the american flag when performing in the country that granted them right to put out their music and express their beliefs can screw off. I hope Air or Happy Mondays play during Rage.

do rage against the machine install leaders in 3rd world countrys to try and undermine the mass population...NO. Do rage agree with chastising the world of free speach...NO.

actions sutch as these mean a million times more than burning a flag... i hope i have given you somthing to think about

hangthedj112
01-23-2007, 10:37 AM
meat head. Pardon ME!

there is a very big stur that there will be an emo presance, and as every one knows EMOS despise all music with any sore of sense and rythem to it! by the way lets not call people things in forums thinking it will be look on a cool... thank you.

First off, emo is a genre of music, of which you probably have no grasp of.

Fugazi > RATM

AEversW
01-23-2007, 10:38 AM
my good friend of mine called about an hour ago and informed me of this gig, sounds intresting i remarked. then he informed me of the long awaited RAGE REUNION!

background: me and 2 of my best mates live in the UK and have been huge ragaholics for a while now, the one thing we all say is if rage ever get back together, we will risk all to get there and see them.

i will sell my ipod, my TV, a kidney... what ever it takes to get a ticket in and a plane ticket to get there (return ticket if i get enough money)

so me (Matthew Rotherham) Mike and Jon will be there, we will be the ones emo bashing ANYONE who badmouths Zack or any of rage and we, most importantly, will be the ones jamming out to RATM!

Hell Yeah!!!!

stay in england. Coachella doesnt need any british cunts like you.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:41 AM
First off, emo is a genre of music, of which you probably have no grasp of.

Fugazi > RATM

i got a grasp of emo music when i saw trivium in december... i almost died!

Emo can also describe a group of people... for more information on this depresing topic please see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29

Tylerdurden31
01-23-2007, 10:41 AM
meat head. Pardon ME!

Dani, can we give this guy the gold star for the stupidest thing ever said on the coachella message board for any year ever

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:44 AM

wow, so you hate everyone and thing not of your country... AMERICAN MUCH!

ciaoq
01-23-2007, 10:44 AM
im worried about what the crowd might be like this year...

york707
01-23-2007, 10:46 AM
What on earth makes you think there will be lots of emo kids at Coachella? Have you ever been before? Putting aside my issues with the "emo" tag, and assuming it's a valid genre, there have, at most been 2-3 "emo" bands each year out 100+ bands. Get your facts straight before letting your mouth diarhea out shit you can't wipe up.

chairmenmeow47

i want to look on a cool... wait, what? :emo

matthewrotherham
Dani, can we give this guy the gold star for the stupidest thing ever said on the coachella message board for any year ever

ironic, this comming from some one who could only use a name from a reble in a film... lets not take comments about stupidity from some one who can only think of rebelion in the POP culture genre

hangthedj112
01-23-2007, 10:47 AM
im worried about what the crowd might be like this year...

I am, but only when I'd like to see whoevers playing before Rage. Alcohol + rampant rage fans. I wouldn't be suprised if there a freaking riot,

york707
01-23-2007, 10:47 AM

i have a feeling he just hates cunts from england. I have very good friends from england, most are very uncuntly.

Tylerdurden31
01-23-2007, 10:49 AM
ironic, this comming from some one who could only use a name from a reble in a film... lets not take comments about stupidity from some one who can only think of rebelion in the POP culture genre

you are quite amusing. You have no idea who I am. I must be emo. Bring on My Chemical Romance. I hope you get stomped on by some jackass like yourself while I'm standing there watching Rage and enjoying my "emo" self

dick

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:49 AM
OK im going to officialy stop the flame fest... maybe i invited it a bit, no i have never been to this fest before and i do have a tiny problem with america (Nationaly due to there polocys) and musicaly (for what happened to iron maiden) can we just stop the FLAMES

AEversW
01-23-2007, 10:50 AM
i have a feeling he just hates cunts from england. I have very good friends from england, most are very uncuntly.

as do i...all of them arent as stupid and ignorant as this fucker.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I am, but only when I'd like to see whoevers playing before Rage. Alcohol + rampant rage fans. I wouldn't be suprised if there a freaking riot,

Genralisations in this thread

i have made one on emo's

some one decided to come out with england is full of cunts

and now we have this... i dont drink actualy and i DESPISE moronic violance!

Tylerdurden31
OK im going to officialy stop the flame fest... maybe i invited it a bit, no i have never been to this fest before and i do have a tiny problem with america (Nationaly due to there polocys) and musicaly (for what happened to iron maiden) can we just stop the FLAMES

understand that most people on this board probably dont care for American policy either.

Do yourself a favor, try listening to some of the other bands on the lineup before you start throwing shit around like a chimp.

Yablonowitz

Stay in Bakersfield.

AEversW
01-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Stay in Bakersfield.

haha its better then Montana

wmgaretjax
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
You didn't? You're in for a huge suprise when they play. Of course any band that burns the american flag when performing in the country that granted them right to put out their music and express their beliefs can screw off.

What does burning the American flag have to do with meatheads? What the fuck does it have to do with anything discussed here? I've been tased for burning the american flag, no such right to express my beliefs exists here.

AEversW
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
understand that most people on this board probably dont care for American policy either.

Do yourself a favor, try listening to some of the other bands on the lineup before you start throwing shit around like a chimp.

99.9 percent of the people here dont agree with americans policy id be willing to bet.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Depeche Mode (not a fan)
Daft Punk (love the earlyer stuff)
Franz Ferdinand (Love em)
Tool (LOVE THEM)
Massive Attack (not keen)
Madonna (ADORE HER)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs (not hear of em)
James Blunt (Hate)

so i am not just going for one band, but they are the main reason!

Yablonowitz
01-23-2007, 10:58 AM

#1 - Why can't you spell?

#2 - What happened to Iron Maiden?

hangthedj112
Depeche Mode (not a fan)
Tool (LOVE THEM)
Madonna (ADORE HER)
James Blunt (Hate)

...:laughyou

AEversW
Depeche Mode (not a fan)
Tool (LOVE THEM)
Madonna (ADORE HER)
James Blunt (Hate)

thats last years lineup.

wmgaretjax
dude needs to check out the new line up...

Yablonowitz
01-23-2007, 10:59 AM
haha its better then Montana

You kidding me? We can have sex with sheep. What can you do in Bakersfield?

AEversW
01-23-2007, 11:01 AM
You kidding me? We can have sex with sheep. What can you do in Bakersfield?

hahaha..speaking of that. Today on the morning news this man got arrested for raping peoples goats. He would have sex with them then murder them. I hate this place.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:02 AM
#1 - Why can't you spell?

#2 - What happened to Iron Maiden?

1: dyspraxia

2: the ozzfest incident involving (BITCHBITCHBITCH) sharron ozbourn

Yablonowitz
01-23-2007, 11:03 AM
hahaha..speaking of that. Today on the morning news this man got arrested for raping peoples goats. He would have sex with them then murder them. I hate this place.

Ha ha! See, now, the funny thing there is that I was joking.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:03 AM
thats last years lineup.

cry's (sigh!)

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:07 AM
try again

Bjork, LOVE!
ARCTIC MONKEYS (in one song they say,your not from new york your from rotherham... THATS WHERE I LIVE!)
jarvis cocker... COCK HEAD
faithless... Not bad... At times
CHILLIS (LOVE EM ALOT)
kins of leon... like
Travis... ok
LOVE ALL OF THE SUNDAY LINE UP!! (well most of them)

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:07 AM
try again

paganman7
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
1: dyspraxia

Try again homie.

Dyspraxia is a developmental disorder in which patients have difficulties developing fine motor skills, socializing with peers, and perception inconsistencies.

I have another explanation...you're a fucking retard.

Tell me again what you and your stupid little buddies are going to do if you hear anyone say anything negative about RATM?

AEversW
01-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Ha ha! See, now, the funny thing there is that I was joking.

funny thing is i wasnt :(.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Tell me again what you and your stupid little buddies are going to do if you hear anyone say anything negative about RATM?

They'll slowly dump the contents of their sipper cup all over your emo head

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:13 AM
first of all lets not call people things on message boards, that is childish

second, lets discus the real issue... NOT MY CRAPPY SPELLING

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:16 AM
They'll slowly dump the contents of their sipper cup all over your emo head

we are going to do one of two things

1: discus there life choice and try to talk them round from hating anything that is different (zenophobia {SP}) and try to talk them into listening befor judging

2: pass them a razor blade and tell them to GO NUTS!

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Fact

crappy spellers should be sterilized

PotVsKtl
01-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Holy mother of fuck your spelling is crappy.

paganman7
01-23-2007, 11:18 AM
first of all lets not call people things on message boards, that is childish

second, lets discus the real issue... NOT MY CRAPPY SPELLING

I don't think so junior. You don't get to come on this message board, make pathetic threats about what you'll do if anyone expresses an opinion about music that differs from that of your own, make sweeping generalizations about a genre of music that you don't enjoy, and then whine when people call you on it.

This board got on fine without you. I'd recommend you grow up, develop some tolerance, and plan to enjoy the best music festival in the world without throwing yourself in a tizzy.

wmgaretjax
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Try again homie.

Dyspraxia is a developmental disorder in which patients have difficulties developing fine motor skills, socializing with peers, and perception inconsistencies.

I have another explanation...you're a fucking retard.

Hey asshole, I'm not defending this prick but you should do a little real research before you start making accusations like that. My younger syster has Dyspraxia and difficulty reading, writing, and spelling are common effects of it.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:20 AM
i think pagan just outed himself.. 100% emo wuss

PotVsKtl
01-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Your younger sister is a pan-faced retard.

matthewrotherham
Hey asshole, I'm not defending this prick but you should do a little real research before you start making accusations like that. My younger syster has Dyspraxia and difficulty reading, writing, and spelling are common effects of it.

i know you wernt defending me but thank you...

as said once before can we please stop this flaming, its getting me down

(Starts singing why can we be friends)

wmgaretjax
Your younger sister is a pan-faced retard.

you aren't funny.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:22 AM
i thought people with Dyspraxia could count a box of toothpicks as they fell onto the floor and other various slight-of-hand trickeries

PotVsKtl
01-23-2007, 11:23 AM
you aren't funny.

Pan-facesia is no joke. Hands across America.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:24 AM
i thought people with Dyspraxia could count a box of toothpicks as they fell onto the floor and other various slight-of-hand trickeries

no your are thinking of some one with a special kind of autism or a mood responce (see www.derrenbrown.com)

AEversW
Fact

crappy spellers should be sterilized

fact

factual statements should not have the word should in them

paganman7

Relax tough guy.

1. I wasn't calling him retarded for his spelling, I was speaking to his attitude and behavior.

2. Difficulity spelling is not a common effect of dyspraxia. It is characterized primarily by the constellation of symptoms that I described previously. It's rare, in fact, that spelling can be effected directly.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:25 AM
oh my bad

Dyspraxia is pretty boring then aka emo

paganman7
01-23-2007, 11:26 AM
i think pagan just outed himself.. 100% emo wuss

I'm not sure if that was intended as an insult, but you just made me laugh!

I'm not sure what an emo wuss is, but I suspect that you're wrong.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:28 AM
you can't MAKE someone sterilized, you have to catch them first
and daymmmmnnnn your momma had some legs on her

ficklecycle
01-23-2007, 11:28 AM

Hell Yeah!!!!

I'm right there with you man.

whooser
01-23-2007, 11:29 AM

So does your boy Zack, but he doesn't hate it bad enough to make millions of dollars in it.

KRINGER
Relax tough guy.

1. I wasn't calling him retarded for his spelling, I was speaking to his attitude and behavior.

:rotfl with that spelling he might be retarded..

brenda
yeah yeah yeahs were amazingggg last year!
haha

as for the first guy whos going just for RATM
-your stupid

matthewrotherham
oh my bad

Dyspraxia is pretty boring then aka emo

this is my final comment for a while, first of all can i say that i love the treatment you give people here.. second can i say that this board needs a mod... BADLEY! and finaly... do not think that your hazzing has dampened my spirits of this glorious ocasion... i will be there with bells on and will be jamming out to RATM (and others)

oh land of uproar...

SheriNOIR
Quick question.
Are you from Rotherham ? as in near sheffield ?

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:30 AM
:rotfl with that spelling he might be retarded..

IQ136, lets stop with the R word little boy

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Quick question.
Are you from Rotherham ? as in near sheffield ?

yes we are about 2 miles from it... why...

paganman7
01-23-2007, 11:31 AM
this is my final comment for a while, first of all can i say that i love the treatment you give people here.. second can i say that this board needs a mod... BADLEY! and finaly... do not think that your hazzing has dampened my spirits of this glorious ocasion... i will be there with bells on and will be jamming out to RATM (and others)

oh land of uproar...

I genuinely hope you enjoy yourself.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:32 AM
yeah yeah yeahs were amazingggg last year!
haha

as for the first guy whos going just for RATM
-your stupid

if you read the entire thread you will see i am not just comming for RATM... but there a big part of the decision to come.

please read the entire thread before making a coment like this.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I genuinely hope you enjoy yourself.

thank you, the same to you... good day.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:34 AM
incidentally Rage and Rotherham both begin with the letter R too

SheriNOIR
01-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Well I hadn't even heard of this until today and I'm actually super excited about doing it. I'm from Rotherham, Small world.

Sheri.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:35 AM
incidentally Rage and Rotherham both begin with the letter R too

yes... yes they do...

jackstraw94086
01-23-2007, 11:35 AM

fukk off you ignorant snaggle-toothed cunt.

If you do set foot in the states you'd be wise to chill the fukk out before you get your ass kicked by some emo kid half your size.

matthewrotherham
01-23-2007, 11:36 AM
once again... wow american mutch.

bug on your lip
01-23-2007, 11:38 AM
once again... final comments

offyerhead
01-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Pan-facesia is no joke. Hands across America.

Hard as you try....still not funny.

SheriNOIR
01-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Since your from Roth, how are you getting over there etc ?
Realistically, from south yorks to there and back is gonna be close to a grand..

Sheri.

PotVsKtl
01-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Dude actually busted out his IQ.

Yablonowitz
01-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Easily the best thread in the Lineup section.

Sexecutioner
01-23-2007, 12:23 PM
man, there's always those people that gotta give *insert heavy band of the year* fans a bad name every year by saying something to the effect of bashing emo kids or whatever. Not all fans of Rage or TOOL or whoever just go for one band and are rude and obnoxious while other bands are playing. Some of us are tolerant and go to see all the other great artists there too, but are also super stoked to rock out in the pit for a while to some bands that know how to throw down.

people should stop generalizing. emo, metal, hip hop, dance...every genre has artists that are good and bad. just gotta know how to pick em. thats the best part about coachella, they usually only invite the quality artists from each genre, so everybody chill out and enjoy the diversity...best 3 days of the year, bitches!!!

york707
01-23-2007, 12:34 PM
first of all can i say that i love the treatment you give people here..

Are you kidding me? Let's re-visit your first post:

Did you expect peace and love and understanding in response to your apopletic outburst?

jackstraw94086
01-23-2007, 12:46 PM
He quotes his IQ but is too stupid to see the irony of generalizing american ignorance in a thread he starts by threatening to bash emos.

Matthew, I'm not calling you a snaggle-toothed cunt because it's the american thing to do. I only do it because you're a cunt, likely a snaggle-toothed one.

BTW, what test did you score the 136 on? hmm? was it a legit, accredited and proctored test or some little website that drew you in with some spam email? Name the test.

koalafishmutantbird
01-23-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm afraid that idiot fanboys like this one will ruin the RATM exerience for me.

toolisbomb
01-23-2007, 02:00 PM

ahah wow. ever heard of free speech? you're right, we're able to put out our music and express our beliefs, which includes the ability to express how much we like or dislike US policy. this is the part where you say democrats and other left-wingers are anti-american, right?

hangthedj112
01-23-2007, 02:01 PM
ahah wow. ever heard of free speech? you're right, we're able to put out our music and express our beliefs, which includes the ability to express how much we like or dislike US policy. this is the part where you say democrats and other left-wingers are anti-american, right?

No, most of my beliefs are very liberal, and I in no way agree with or support our foreign policy, yet I think it's idiotic and hypocritical to be so critical of the country that's given you the right to put out your music.

koalafishmutantbird
01-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Flag burning is just retarded and so 20th century. There are much better and more productive ways to waste your time.

koalafishmutantbird
01-23-2007, 02:05 PM
No, most of my beliefs are very liberal, and I in no way agree with or support our foreign policy, yet I think it's idiotic and hypocritical to be so critical of the country that's given you the right to put out your music.

I somewhat doubt that RATM hate the US in general, but rather it's current state of affairs and what it's become over the years.

york707
01-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Zach drives a beamer and shops at 7-11. He loves America.

Jenniehoo
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
I want to marry this thread and have little hate babies.

chrislasf
01-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Some of you Rage fans make Helen Keller look like Carl fucking Sagan. I am a Rage fan (despite being associated with Club Sped that have infiltrated the board) and I can assure the people here with half a brain that the show will be fine. There will be a small pit of roundbellies beating the shit out of each other in the name of rebellion but for the most part the crowd will consist of fans like me who will scream loudly and jump around a bit and generally just appreciate an aggressive show. There will be no emo beatings.

hangthedj112
01-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Some of you Rage fans make Helen Keller look like Carl fucking Sagan. I am a Rage fan (despite being associated with Club Sped that have infiltrated the board) and I can assure the people here with half a brain that the show will be fine. There will be a small pit of roundbellies beating the shit out of each other in the name of rebellion but for the most part the crowd will consist of fans like me who will scream loudly and jump around a bit and generally just appreciate an aggressive show. There will be no emo beatings.

Reall, no full-scale riot? :(

I_am_138
01-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Rage just cancelled. Sorry.
HAHAHA! Sorry, I totally laughed. I don't hate rage, but I don't love them so I hope thye get a huge crowd during someone else I want to see's set....like Portishead. :)

tortoys17
01-23-2007, 04:42 PM

umm i think everyone in america is unhappy with america's political policies...
example: IRAQ WAR... seriously you don't think we agree on this? Bush is a horrible president.

Jenniehoo
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Eddie Vedder came to the party.

jackstraw94086
01-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Marty Farty,
Threw a party,
All the gang was there.
Mr. Chopper
Let a whopper,
All went out for air!

Marty Farty
Threw a party,
And all the gang was there;
Tooty Frooti
Let a beauty,
All went out for air!

Marty Farty
Threw a party,
And all the gang was there;
Eddie Vedder
cut some chedder,
All went out for air!

Jenniehoo
01-23-2007, 06:11 PM
OMGLOL!

McFearless
01-23-2007, 06:30 PM
This thread is just hella negative right now. I didn't read past the first page.

If youre a hot british guy then I say welcome.

Rotherham? Is that were youre from. The only reason I know the place is cause of "...youre not from new york city your from rotherham".

soupbandit
01-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Fugazi > RATM

Here Here