PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Arrangements

el_harderino
01-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Hey, I'm flying from Canada. I was just wondering if there are any reasonable sleeping arrangements for a small group. Is sleeping in LAX feasable? How soon will camping sell out?

lethaldesign
01-23-2007, 10:01 AM
LAX is about 2-3 hours from the Polo Fields. I wouldn't advise driving back &forth every day from LAX to the event. Your best bet would be to get something closer, in Palm Springs.

GTI_GRL
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Just camp onsite, $45 for all 4 days. I have heard of people buying tents, sleeping bags etc... using them for camping and then returning them to the store they bought them from. It might work, it might not. On the cheap side, and small tent can be got for $20-30, and a sleeping bag for under $20. If you cant return it, leave it..... there were plenty of tents etc.... left on the camp grounds last year.

Cancuckgirl
01-24-2007, 09:47 PM
we flew from Vancouver last year and rented a car, we brought our camping gear on the plane no problem (tent, sleeping bags etc) Whatever you bring cut it is in half. You are not allowed to go in and out of the concert so you will wear what you wear from morning to night.

lowfront
01-25-2007, 11:17 AM
we flew from Vancouver last year and rented a car, we brought our camping gear on the plane no problem (tent, sleeping bags etc) Whatever you bring cut it is in half. You are not allowed to go in and out of the concert so you will wear what you wear from morning to night.

you are not allowed to go in and out of the concert???

Can you elaborate on that?

bartelby
01-25-2007, 11:20 AM
once you're in for the day, you can't come out again

don't worry - you won't want to leave....